/* */

PDA

View Full Version : motorola v3's are rubbish

Daffodil
06-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Asalamulaikum

I needed to get a new fone a few weeks ago n ended up getting the worst fone in the world "motorola v3" after a week i gave it back n swapped it for the samsung d500, i didnt want a nokia as its on the boycott list n i take my boycotts seriously. any how the v3 is such a fone, the only ok things about it is the flat keypad n the picture quality n the looks thats all. i orignaly wanted the pink one but the guy in the shop goes dnt bother as the paint scratches off n makes it look real ugly so i got the silver one.

the problems i had with the fone was endless....the screen goes off n on for no aparant reason, my calls got cut off so many times, even wen i went on wap it kept going off, its so extremely slow, it takes mick scrolling through pics, it dnt even have voice record facility, the memory is whackkkkk, i cudnt even send one mp3 track because it sed file too big n it was just a normal length nasheed. its not ergonomically designed ur fingers n hand have to do some belly dancing just to press them soft key buttons on the side. the blue tooth dnt even stay on, it givs u 60 secs max thats all. such a fone that fone makes me so angry when i see it. grrr.

any ways i gve that fone back n changed it for the samsung d500, the d600 was a bit too expensive for me so didnt get that one. any how the d500 is a wikiddd fone, at first i thought it was ugly but its proper grown on me, i love it, its so slick n i love sliding it up n down, its got flash wikidddd memory, ive put like bare nasheeds n tilawat on it as well as loads of pics. it can store like 1000 pics or 60 mins of mp3. it has an mp3 player, its loud as in u can actually hear the person on the other end!! actually its a bit too loud i have to turn the volume down but thats a gud thing cuz wen ur in a busy environment u can turn it up. its got everything i need in a fone, its the best i love it so much, its gawjus mashallah. no complaints wht soever. actually i do have one, it didnt come with a usb cable, n for 130 quid ud think theyd giv u one, but no probs i bought a blue tooth dongle off ebay for a couple quid so no fuss or mess with annoying cables, its wikiddd i love it.

asalamulaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
06-16-2006, 04:20 PM
:sl:

Sorry to hear that. I think Motorola's are rubbish altogether.

Ps. I edited the name of the thread, this is a public forum afterall.

j4763
06-16-2006, 04:23 PM
I had a v3, sold it a week later, complete rubbish the UI (user interface) is horrible, texting is rubbish and well its just crap. Well over rated.

SonyEricsson all the way! (or imate)

Daffodil
06-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Walaikum Salaam, can u not change it to motorola v3's are rubbish

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
06-16-2006, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Walaikum Salaam, can u not change it to motorola v3's are rubbish
Done.

SonyEricsson all the way! (or imate)
I beg to differ, Nokia is fan-tas-tic!

Daffodil
06-16-2006, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Done.

Brother farhan, who is the quote by in ur sig

Far7an
06-16-2006, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Brother farhan, who is the quote by in ur sig
It's an arabic proverb, who said it? I honestly don't know.

Daffodil
06-16-2006, 04:40 PM
its a wikid quote if u ever do find out let me know.

any ways back to motorola v3's theyre the most rubbish fones ever. who else had problems with it?

j4763
06-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Done.

Haha, SE's arch rival!

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 03:43 AM
:sl:

Sorry to hear that. I think Motorola's are rubbish altogether.

Ps. I edited the name of the thread, this is a public forum afterall.
Talk of ignorance ;D
checkout the SLVR L7 and get back to us with an educated response lol

joking hehe but im srota serious there :P
salam

muzna
06-22-2006, 04:02 AM
Nokia all the way..i drop my phone two three times a day and its doing fine. once it even slammed against the wall..my friend dropped her sony ericsson once and the screen busted

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 04:04 AM
lol looks like nokia designed for crazy people, motorolla's aren't :P

ps: lol this is dunya we're arguing about, so im jooking no offense to anyone totally lol
pps: i agree v3 rubbish, but not all of motorola is..
salam

Sis786
06-22-2006, 08:21 AM
I hate Motorola's thier battery dies like every ten mins drives me nuts!!

Sister_6038
06-22-2006, 08:28 AM
people people!! what motos do you lot have? mine is coolio!! like ive dropped it so many times and alhamdulilah its still going!! yaaay!! also the batter will die out if youre continually on it!! haha!!! but saying that i prefer me nokia to me moto.....moto me no like as it deletes my texts when i change sims and also you can only store some many texts on it even though i have a memory card...grrr...although dont ask me about what else it does besides make calls and text as i dont use anything else....cept the solitaire which is ze best game ever!! yaaaaaaaaaay!!!

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 08:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
I hate Motorola's thier battery dies like every ten mins drives me nuts!!
maybe coz ur using a motorola made in 1973? :?

muzna
06-22-2006, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
maybe coz ur using a motorola made in 1973? :?
are you like motorola's spokesperson..hehe

Helena
06-22-2006, 10:37 AM
motorolas v3 are def rubbish...neva had it...will neva get it....

it dsnt have enough memories to hold varities things...u gotta keep on deleting certain things to add new staff....only internal memory available...

yeah they are rubbish...terrible choice...

i prefer sumsung.....love it man......yeah nokia are good to...

muzna
06-22-2006, 10:45 AM
not a fan of flip phones...

Helena
06-22-2006, 10:46 AM
well am fan of slide and flip phones....but slide are better..

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muzna
are you like motorola's spokesperson..hehe
Yeh i'm the head of department of electronic engineering for the manufacture of motorola mobile phones.. 30 years of experience. :p

motorolas v3 are def rubbish...neva had it...will neva get it....

it dsnt have enough memories to hold varities things...u gotta keep on deleting certain things to add new staff....only internal memory available...

yeah they are rubbish...terrible choice...

i prefer sumsung.....love it man......yeah nokia are good to...
lol geez that's a credential 'they're rubish even tho i never had it'

LOL only internal memory available hahahaha , SLVR L7 takes upto 1GB EXTERNAL storage dude...mp3 player, PTT, GPRS, Blu Tooth and the rest of it

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Helena
06-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Yeh i'm the head of department of electronic engineering for the manufacture of motorola mobile phones.. 30 years of experience. :p

lol geez that's a credential 'they're rubish even tho i never had it'

LOL only internal memory available hahahaha , SLVR L7 takes upto 1GB EXTERNAL storage dude...mp3 player, PTT, GPRS, Blu Tooth and the rest of it

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

ah i see.....do take external memories......but still am not a motorola person...thinking of it...i had one......suddenly remembered...worse phone eva..more of a brick...

anyway am i sumsung person....

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
ah i see.....do take external memories......but still am not a motorola person...thinking of it...i had one......suddenly remembered...worse phone eva..more of a brick...

anyway am i sumsung person....
well technology has evolved since the brickdays... actually maybe i should judge teh samsungs based on the one i saw in 1996, or the nokia 110 from 1991... lol

atleast that's more like it, just admit ur being biased :p

Helena
06-22-2006, 11:02 AM
well technology has evolved since the brickdays... actually maybe i should judge teh samsungs based on the one i saw in 1996, or the nokia 110 from 1991... lol

atleast that's more like it, just admit ur being biased :p

biased and me..if u want me too admit....admit wot?

der are like oda ppl sed similar stuff like moi...why am i being attacked...lol...only kidding....

am sumsung person.....der brilliant man...

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 11:04 AM
lol sis chill scroll up n read wat i said about me kidding..

or do i have to be obvious and say "my joking cap is on, i work for motorolla wat do u expect me to say"

Helena
06-22-2006, 11:07 AM
lol sis chill scroll up n read wat i said about me kidding..

or do i have to be obvious and say "my joking cap is on, i work for motorolla wat do u expect me to say"
lol...seriously i didnt know u wrked for motorola......wallahi.....

yeah i knw u joking man...am kidding too u know...

muzna
06-22-2006, 11:32 AM
seriously though..even the earlier nokias were amazing..3310 is a wonderful phone..at the same time motorola had a phone where you had to sit on the keys to get them to depress

muzna
06-22-2006, 11:52 AM
seriously though..even the earlier nokias were amazing..3310 is a wonderful phone..at the same time motorola had a phone where you had to sit on the keys to get them to depress

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 11:55 AM
you can dwell on the past while we deal with the present :p

muzna
06-22-2006, 11:58 AM
maybe..3310 is the fastest phone you could text on.

Ayesha Rana
06-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Zzzzzzz! You guys are sooo boring. I hate mobiles altogether and i left mine abroad.:statisfie Besides the radiation is very bad for you it causes brain cancer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.