/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islamic poetry part 2

Liban
06-16-2006, 08:13 PM
:sl:

Punishment of a Liar

There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say: "Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him." Then Allah caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, "This is the act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and took his body out of it because he had run away from them." They again dug the grave deeply for him, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, "This is an act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and threw his body outside it, for he had run away from them." They dug the grave for him as deep as they could, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. So they believed that what had befallen him was not done by human beings and had to leave him thrown (on the ground).

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sohrab
06-28-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm not sure if it has been posted before, thought i'd share it with you....

HOLY QURAN IS MY NAME by Farooq Saqib (www.tanzeem.org)

I am a book in elegant prints
To know my name, here are some hints,
Rich in cover and nicely bound
In hearts of Muslims I am rarely found
High on a shelf, I am kept
Forgotten there, I am left
With respect I do get lots of kiss
My main point is what they always miss
In a melodious voice they recite me
Neglecting the message inside me
At time I am used for phony swear
My true use is very very rare
A miracle I am that can change the world
All one has to do is understanding my world
I have wisdom I have treasure
So much so there is no measure
I am your savior, I am your guide
But who,s there to follow the bide
RIGHT FROM THE WRONG IS MY NAME
HOLY QURAN IS MY NAME

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.