/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Brothers and Sisters from Imaad

imaad_udeen
05-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Salaam,

I am a 28 year old revert to Islam from the United States. I am very new to the religion and look forward to learning ever more, but please be patient with me as I am an infant in Islam.

I am a single father, raising my son who is 3 1/2 years old and also my best friend in this world. We live in a city of 23k which is smack dab in the middle of nowhere. The nearest mosque is 50 miles away, so I am unable to go as often as I would like to.

Again, thanks for this forum and I look forward to posting and learning more as time goes on.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zohra1001
05-18-2005, 06:35 PM
walaïkoum salam warahmatullah wabarakatu

welcom brother, alhamdoulillah for your reconversion, mashaAllah!
may Allah still guide u and your little boy inchAllah :D and that He will give u the best in this life and the other, inchAllah :)

welcom again brother :thumbs_up

:sl:

sistajannah
05-18-2005, 07:03 PM
welcome brother inshaAllah u enjoy your time here
may Allah make it easy for u and your son
Ameen
Welcome welcome :D

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-18-2005, 07:26 PM
:sl: and welcome to our online family! :) May Allah swt make your stay beneficial. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. In addition, I would recommend reading the articles on the main page as well as those here:
http://www.beconvinced.com

We would greatly appreciate it if you could share your story of embracing Islam with us here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=1833

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
05-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ CONGRATZ ON YOUR REVERSION EKHI!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

May Allah bless both you and ur son, and continue to guide you both in his light ameen.

hope u find ur stay enjoyable and beneficial inshallah!! :D:D
and alhemdulilah we are all patient so dont be shy or afraid to ask any questions regarding Islam inshallah.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ra`eesah
05-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a (Islamic Song) Nasheed to welcome you! :)

Alhamdulillaah we are soo happy to have you here and dont worry we have lots of other reverts new brothers and sisters in islam here aswell so you are not alone.

very excited to have you here :D Mashallah.

Ibn Syed
05-18-2005, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the forum. Alhamdulillah another revert. Don't forget to post your story. Inshallah you will learn a lot.

imaad_udeen
05-19-2005, 05:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Syed
Welcome to the forum. Alhamdulillah another revert. Don't forget to post your story. Inshallah you will learn a lot.

Where should I post my story at?

~fUrRrI~
05-19-2005, 03:51 PM

Welcum :D :D :D

masha'Allah anothah revert :)

Ameen to the duas!

MetSudaisTwice
05-19-2005, 03:53 PM
salam bro and welcome
we hope you enjoy your stay here in the forum inshallah

imaad_udeen
05-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words and greetings.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-19-2005, 04:45 PM

Welcome to the Forums brother :D Enjoy your stay Inshallah :D

Muhammad
05-19-2005, 06:25 PM

Welcome to the forums brother! I hope we can learn from you and you from us Insha'Allaah. Enjoy your stay!

Khattab
05-19-2005, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Salaam,

I am a 28 year old revert to Islam from the United States. I am very new to the religion and look forward to learning ever more, but please be patient with me as I am an infant in Islam.

I am a single father, raising my son who is 3 1/2 years old and also my best friend in this world. We live in a city of 23k which is smack dab in the middle of nowhere. The nearest mosque is 50 miles away, so I am unable to go as often as I would like to.

Again, thanks for this forum and I look forward to posting and learning more as time goes on.

:sl: brother.

May Allah (SWT) reward you for calling us to patience.

"By Time. Surely, man is in loss, except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and call one another to truth, and call one another to patience." Holy Qur'an 103:1-3

Welcome inshalah increases you in knowledge and guidence and makes your path easy for you and your son, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.