/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Been a little snipy, Sorry about that.

nimrod
06-17-2006, 07:43 AM
Folks I just wanted to say that I am sorry for being a bit snipy in some of my posts.

I have a ton of stuff going on right now, I know that isn't an excuse, Sorry.

When I came here I was looking to learn and hopefully share a bit of what I have learned.

My last post was to a person that acted like people of my faith are just using up good air with anything we have to say.

I responded that the post was an ugly post. I recieved a reply saying that I should just hush.

I have thought about the response my post caused. I am of the opinion that if what I am posting on this forum is causing folks to react that way, then I need to re-think how what I post looks like to other folks.

I went back and re-read some of my posts, they look pretty snipy to me.

Sorry about that.

My last time or two here I have not bothered to log in, I have just visited and studied.
Right now I am trying to study Islam's teachings about what Jesus taught.
When I first came here I had found a thread "Jesus in Islam" or something very close to that, I have been un-able to relocate it.

If any one knows of a good source concerning Islam's teaching of what Jesus taught, it would be most helpful.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I should have conducted myself better.

Thanks and may God Bless us all.

Thanks
Nimrod

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
06-17-2006, 07:52 AM
....[quote removed]
Asalaamu Alaikum Nimrod,

It takes a big person to want to improve themselves. We all have short comings and we are all capable of being a bit snipy at times. Most of us fail to realise that.

Sometimes we forget that behind each post is a live, breathing person. Sometimes we view posting on a forum is just talking to a computer.

Hopefully, you will find us of some benefit to you and your interest is appreciated.

Today is a good day to start fresh and see that most of us don't bite.

Peace.

Learn, Share and Enjoy

Muhammad
06-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Greetings nimrod,

It is very nice of you to reflect on your posts in this way and to continue your interest in Islam :). As brother Woodrow mentioned, we can all make these mistakes in our posts and I hope we will learn to be forgiving and willing to start fresh.

Regarding the thread you mentioned, I think it might be this one:

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...am-he-god.html

Thank you :).

x Maz x
06-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Dearest breda in Humanity, Not to worry, We all make mistakes, tis human nature but then we need to acknowledge that and repent :)...So dont worry and continue posting InshAllah [God-willing],

The spirital warrior is he who breaks and idol; and the idol for each person is his Ego

:) Lesson for all ..Hope you continue posting, look forward to your contributions...

Peace & Blessings x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
06-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Your honesty is inspiring. do'nt be to hard on yourself, we've all lost our temper now and then in frustration. But apologing to it like you just did takes courage, ùmay God forgive and reward you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!