/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cruelty towards Animals

dostpost
06-17-2006, 03:55 PM
watch this video to learn how the fur made are.

Link removed due to content

i couldnt watch all of it and i vomitted .

Hell exits for this people. i hope their forever world will be the hell.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-17-2006, 03:58 PM
After what you wrote in your post, I don't think I can even try to watch the video! :X

Peace.

Ghazi
06-17-2006, 03:59 PM
:sl:

I watched it lets hope they repent for their actions.

Silver Pearl
06-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Link has been removed, youngsters view this site brother.

I can not believe how anyone with a heart could possibly abuse animals like that!+o(

May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guide his slaves to the straight path.

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dostpost
06-17-2006, 04:10 PM
after all torments, the animals are still live without their skin and foots. and they are crying...

dostpost
06-17-2006, 04:32 PM
i have just edit the link, so it cointains only video file. no youngers or something like that :D

i found the video link from the source code of the page. so you can watch with WM player or other players

Pk_#2
06-17-2006, 04:38 PM
arghhhhhhhh!!! feel sick

cudnt watch it all!

Ameen to silvers du'a

Peace.

Quruxbadaan
06-17-2006, 04:43 PM
salaam

oh my that was soo disgusting why would anybody try to do that to the poor racoons
i couldnt even watch the whole thing u know i mean ud think it would me more effective and less time consuming to just shoot the damn thing i couldnt even see it all gosh that was nasty

Maa salaama

furyX721
06-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Astakfarullah
I can't believe that they do that. The part when I think it was the racoon or the dog, they were ripping the skin off and it had tears in his eyes and it was blinking. That part made me really mad.

What does Islam has to say about this? I'm curious to know.

amirah_87
06-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Subhaa'nallah!!....one Of Them Was Still Alive When It's Arms And Legs Were Being Chopped Off!!
In Islam It's Haraam To Kill An Animal Like That...the Prophet Salla;aahu 3alayhi Wassallam Said!!!....
وإذا قتلتم فاحسنوا القتلة....فإذا ذبحتم فاحسنوا الذبحة

north_malaysian
06-18-2006, 01:08 AM
I have no guts to watch it!+o(

So donate some money for environmental societies.

seek.learn
06-18-2006, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by furyX721
What does Islam has to say about this? I'm curious to know.
Salaam o alaikum,

Allahu Alim.

Dint get to watch the video 'cause the links removed but by the sounds of it seems quite heartless.. to say the least.

As for the above quoted question, this is all I could find so far...that gives a pretty good idea...

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was walking he felt thirsty and went down a well and drank water from it. On coming out of it, he saw a dog panting and eating mud because of excessive thirst. The man said, 'This (dog) is suffering from the same problem as that of mine. So he (went down the well), filled his shoe with water, caught hold of it with his teeth and climbed up and watered the dog. Allah thanked him for his (good) deed and forgave him." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Is there a reward for us in serving (the) animals?" He replied, "Yes, there is a reward for serving any animate." (Book #40, Hadith #551)

Narrated Hisham bin Zaid: Anas and I went to Al-Hakam bin Aiyub. Anas saw some boys shooting at a tied hen. Anas said, "The Prophet has forbidden the shooting of tied or confined animals." (Book #67, Hadith #421)

These are related in Bukhari. And they all imply quite clearly to be merciful and kind to animals.
You cant kill for pleasure or cause pain to a creation of Allah(SWT) for no reason.

And Allah knows best.

May Allah forgive me and us all and guide us. Aameen.

Alaikum salaam

Looking4Peace
06-18-2006, 05:55 AM
The problem is many people believe animals do not have feelings nor feel pain, u can blame this on descartes and jerks like him that got credit for many things but take an ethics class and u will hate this guy.

dostpost
06-18-2006, 09:29 PM
sory everbody, the video is really hard for children. so it has been removed.

Pk_#2
06-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Too late watched it

Nabil-Munsif
06-29-2006, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mustklc
sory everbody, the video is really hard for children. so it has been removed.
Could you send me the link in a private message I really got to see it, and I think I can handle the truth.

P.S. Don't yell you can't handle the truth.:giggling:

Abdulwaheed
06-29-2006, 03:41 PM
i dont think i want to see the video.. just reading the post in this thread has makes me sick to my stomach.
Recently there was a guy on the news who set fire to a box of kittens. Now what kind of mental disease makes people so heartless and cruel??

Nabil-Munsif
06-29-2006, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
i dont think i want to see the video.. just reading the post in this thread has makes me sick to my stomach.
Recently there was a guy on the news who set fire to a box of kittens. Now what kind of mental disease makes people so heartless and cruel??
The scientific name fro the mental disorder :grumbling , where the mind comes in a state of unstableness and cute things seem to be tempting to slaughter. Joking or am I :Evil:?

Here are the stages: :heated: + :phew=:mad: which develops into the next stage :scared: + :grumbling= :Evil:

Results=:raging:

MRR
07-03-2006, 05:37 PM
It is funny how we feel compelled to watch the video even after being warned of it's content. As humans on a certain level many people still desire to see sick things even if they would never do it.

catmando
07-04-2006, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
The problem is many people believe animals do not have feelings nor feel pain, u can blame this on descartes and jerks like him that got credit for many things but take an ethics class and u will hate this guy.
I doubt many people who didn't take philosophy courses in college have ever heard of Descartes, much less read his prononcements on animals. I have, and he is right about animals not having self-awareness(except Chimpanzees and elephants-neither of which he knew anything about), but wrong that they don't feel pain.

Remember, he lived during a time of extreme ignorance of the natural world in Western civilization. We have come a long way since then.

Annie
07-06-2006, 02:31 AM
Salams
I think some evil people forget that animals have feelings
wasalm Annie

Abdulwaheed
07-09-2006, 02:10 PM
They forget that they are Allah's creations and that they feel pain too
Its so sad

searchingsoul
07-09-2006, 02:25 PM
I wasn't able to see the link but I know that a lot of fur is actually obtained from hunters. I don't think that this is cruel since it prevents overpopulation of certain animals. Besides, fur is warm.

searchingsoul
07-09-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Actually, if you were able to see the video you find that the animals were treated in the most inhumane manner, these creatures were tortured.

I agree though, over-population of certain species can become a problem, but do they have to be beaten to death? I don't think the ends justify the means here.
I'm certainly not supportive of cruelty to animals. I didn't see this particular link but I've seen specials on t.v which showed animals being clubbed to death, skinned alive, etc... That of course is terrible.

I was just saying that animals hunted are not tortured. They are shot dead and skinned after their dead corpse is sold. So I'm not opposed overall to fur. But I am opposed to animal torture.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.