/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where would you like to move to?

youngsister
06-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Asalamu Aleykum brothers and sisters, i know many muslims would love and many are planning to move to a muslim country after their studies and so on as its easier to practise there.
InshAllah where would you move to and why would you move there?

I would like to move to Dubai or Saudi simply because there are muslims country lol and also i would love to work there InshAllah.
Wasalam :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-17-2006, 04:17 PM
:sl:

Mekkah or Madinah but making Hijra there isn't possable for me since I aint Sudia.

Aminah_92
06-17-2006, 04:18 PM
i would like to move to sumwer like saudi arabia or sumthin like dubai. but i was told that its a really bad place cos they r turnin it into another london, it has become very westernised cos of all the tourists that go there and they ask for stuff that go against islam. the only reason i wanna go ther is cos its such a nice country with so many high buildings and great scenerys

youngsister
06-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Dubai is big sis there are certain places outside the city that are really religious so I have been told.:)

Islam truth what do you mean? Why cant you go there?:?
Wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
06-17-2006, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Dubai is big sis there are certain places outside the city that are really religious so I have been told.:)

Islam truth what do you mean? Why cant you go there?:?
Wasalam

Cause I aint Sudia simple as they won't allow me to live there.

REPSTER
06-17-2006, 04:23 PM

i would like to go to Makkah or Madina since that was were prophet Muhammad (pbuh) lived. with the palm trees and the Arabian camels.
cant wait to visit insha'Allah.

need to learn some arabic though:brother:

virago
06-17-2006, 04:24 PM
I am happy where I am

youngsister
06-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Sister you live in Abu Dhabi i be really happy to be where you are too :sister:

strider
06-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Assalamu alaikum

With all due respect, there is no one true Islamic country in the world. Yes, there are countries where the population is predominantly Muslim.

I'd rather stay in the West.

Ma'assalama

youngsister
06-17-2006, 04:53 PM
What about Medina sis

strider
06-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Yes, although Makkah and Madina are sacred cities, i was surprised to see the presence of satellite TV and access to music channels with scantily cladded men and women flaunting themselves, right opposite the Haram.

aamirsaab
06-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Jannah.

youngsister
06-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Strider sis thats really bad Subxannalah i personally would want to live in a country where i can hear the Adhan and just be around muslims a lot more InshAllah. Aamir good answer bro:happy:

Woodrow
06-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Once upon a man was having to move to a new country. He met with a native of the country and asked:
"What is life like here?"
The native answered: "What is it like where you now live?" The man replied, "It is truly wonderfull. The people are great. The scenerary is beautiful. It is one of the most beautifull places on earth." The Native answered:"You will love it here. That is exactly how it is here."

Later another man was having to move to the same country. He met the same native and asked him the same Questions. The Native asked him what it is like where he now lives and the man answered: "It is horrible, the people are all back stabbers and hypocrites. The scenary is terrible. It has to be the worse place in all of Allah's creation."
The Native shook his head sadly and said "You are not going to like it here either, that is exactly how it is here."

Muezzin
06-17-2006, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Hehe seems like the native is kinda confused br.Woodrow :p
Also I think the title should be "Where would you like to move to?"
So do I. Which is why I changed it.

...You're welcome. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.