/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sisters section empty?

Aminah_92
06-18-2006, 12:09 AM
i went in the sisters section today, and i found it empty, is that supposed to happen?

or is it cos im still a limited member?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
06-18-2006, 12:12 AM
You need 50 post to enter. It's to avoid brothers making a fake acount I guess :)

Aminah_92
06-18-2006, 12:14 AM
oh, but i already have 50 posts :?

Woodrow
06-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum Sister,

I know for the Brothers you have to have over 100 posts, then click on the request to join link. I would imagine it will be the same for the Sisters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aminah_92
06-18-2006, 12:18 AM
100 posts? thats ok, i dont really need to go in there much, just a few things i wud like 2 discuss wiv da sistas only.

but 100 posts is gonna be hard, i dont even come online wen i go home :(

amirah_87
06-18-2006, 12:19 AM
yeah..like the bro's said..it got sumthing to do with your amounts of posts sis...i just came back from there and it's up and running!! :):)

Aminah_92
06-18-2006, 12:23 AM
thanx sis, i get it.

ok then im gonna be off then, salaams

afriend
06-18-2006, 12:31 AM
It's becuase you need 100 posts (you could have just asked me), that's why the inclusive threads have been hidden...Sorry Aminah, your 'important' discussions are going to have to wait. Jokes.

amirah_87
06-18-2006, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aminah_92
thanx sis, i get it.

ok then im gonna be off then, salaams
WA ALAYKUM ASS SALAAM SIS

Halima
06-18-2006, 03:44 AM
:sl:

100 posts is not that bad, once you get involved with the discussions, everything becomes a piece of cake!

:w:

------
06-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Erm......I want to come back in the sisters section.......help?

aamirsaab
06-19-2006, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

100 posts is not that bad, once you get involved with the discussions, everything becomes a piece of cake!

:w:
It's easier if you're female.

(don't make that offended face - you know it's the truth)

Daffodil
06-19-2006, 05:24 PM
best thing to do is just go on random posts n say things like "gud post" or "thanks for sharing" n little things like that. joke DO NOT DO THAT it is very annoying, so many members posts consist of nothing interesting n just like to be seen on the thread it gets on my last nerve!

------
06-19-2006, 05:26 PM
can sum1 help....?

hidaayah
06-19-2006, 05:28 PM
sis y not PM the sister section mods..Labibah or Al-Mu'minah :)

- Qatada -
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
best thing to do is just go on random posts n say things like "gud post" or "thanks for sharing" n little things like that. joke DO NOT DO THAT it is very annoying, so many members posts consist of nothing interesting n just like to be seen on the thread it gets on my last nerve!

:salamext:

The brothers and sisters who are mods of the bro's and sista sections check the persons post to see if they just posting something to increase their post count.

If that happens, they delete the unneccessary posts - and the person ends up with a lower post count again.. so its gota be something which will actually benefit everyone else, wa Allaahu a'lam.

:wasalamex

------
ok sfe jazakallah

Angel
07-06-2006, 07:49 PM
salam evy 1 i have 139 posts das dat mean i can get in cuz i trid it loads of times and it was empty everytime:? i reali would like 2 get in da sis sec dere plz help thnkx

wasalam and peace 2 u all:)

- Qatada -
07-06-2006, 07:57 PM

sister angel, i think you should private message sister Labibah if you want to get into the sisters room insha'Allaah. jazak Allaahu khayr.

Angel
07-06-2006, 07:59 PM
jazakallah bro i will do dat thnx:)

Umm Yoosuf
07-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Looking at the members join list, i see that you have not applied to join the private room, why don't you do that Insha Allah :)

Angel
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
umm dont mean to sound daft but how do u do dat:? i mean i didnt see anyfink dat says join wen i visited da sis sec ,but dont woory about it now i pmed sis Labiba and she will clear it up for me sis but jazakallah for the help:) :)

Angel
07-06-2006, 08:20 PM
actualy i get it now i joined it hip hip hurray :giggling: soory

jazakallah to u all for helping me

may allah help u and grant u all wat u desire Ameen:)

Umm Yoosuf
07-06-2006, 08:20 PM
ok insha Allah I'll leave it to sister labibah to help you out.

mlsh27
07-19-2006, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

The brothers and sisters who are mods of the bro's and sista sections check the persons post to see if they just posting something to increase their post count.

If that happens, they delete the unneccessary posts - and the person ends up with a lower post count again.. so its gota be something which will actually benefit everyone else, wa Allaahu a'lam.

Isn't 100 posts quite excessive, especially for people like me who joined this site ONLY for the sisters' section?

Vaseline
07-19-2006, 04:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mlsh27
Isn't 100 posts quite excessive, especially for people like me who joined this site ONLY for the sisters' section?
I think by posting in the other sections first, the mods will have a better idea of what gender you are hence 100 posts are required to gain access in the sister's section and to verify that you are indeed a sister.

mlsh27
07-19-2006, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vaseline
I think by posting in the other sections first, the mods will have a better idea of what gender you are hence 100 posts are required to gain access in the sister's section and to verify that you are indeed a sister.
However, you can get a feel for someone's gender in less than 100 posts. I don't have several hours a day to just sit here and post in sections I have no interest in just to gain access to the forum I came here for solely.

Vaseline
07-19-2006, 04:31 AM
However, you can get a feel for someone's gender in less than 100 posts. I don't have several hours a day to just sit here and post in sections I have no interest in just to gain access to the forum I came here for solely.
Well I'm sorry but we don't want any males entering that room. If you are really that desparate and have a real problem with the posting issue, then pm the sister's moderators - Labibah or Al-Mu'minah

edit: Believe it or not, some people do tend to create accounts, claiming to be male/female when they are in fact members of the opposite gender. This is the internet.

mlsh27
07-19-2006, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vaseline
Well I'm sorry but we don't want any males entering that room. If you are really that desparate and have a real problem with the posting issue, then pm the sister's moderators - Labibah or Al-Mu'minah

edit: Believe it or not, some people do tend to create accounts, claiming to be male/female when they are in fact members of the opposite gender. This is the internet.
I do understand that people pose as someone they are not. I am not saying get rid of the post amount to enter the forum, but rather reduce it to something a little more reasonable. Also, I have contacted the moderator, but all I was told was that I needed 100 posts.

Vaseline
07-19-2006, 04:58 AM
I do understand that people pose as someone they are not. I am not saying get rid of the post amount to enter the forum, but rather reduce it to something a little more reasonable. Also, I have contacted the moderator, but all I was told was that I needed 100 posts.
It was 50, but [I guess] due to some unexpected circumstances, it was increased to 100.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.