/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im bck after ages...;D

samina1
06-18-2006, 01:05 AM
:sister: ASALAMUALIKUM

im so glad tht uni is closed, i was gone for view month from the islamicboard.. i was doing all tht brain cookin or kill examz.. alhumdoliah now im done n im bck on my foot n afcrz 2 giv u guys headachs with my awesome ideas n passin my wisdom...

SO DA question who missed me , opz i shouldnt say tht bz im sure no one even knws me yet...:X

oki :uhwhat 2 thos of u who r new n thos r nt but stil duno me, IM SAM OR U CAN CALL ME SAMINA, LIVIN IN USA AKA HELL WORLD;D , JSUT gt done with my generals waitin 2 gt into med school, PLZ MAKE ME A DUA , I REALLY WANA GT ACCEPT 2 MED SCHOOL... jazakALLAH:statisfie

OKI FINE i admit i talk bit 2 much but hey im gald im bck jsut cnt wait 2 see wht u guys will say ......;D oki adioz n MA SALAM!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
06-18-2006, 02:33 AM
:sl:

Aw, come on, the US ain't that bad. :p

Anyways welcome back sister. :)

And inshaAllah you will be accepted into medical school. :shade:

ishkabab
06-18-2006, 02:38 AM
welcome back sister.....:sister:

Malaikah
06-18-2006, 02:44 AM

why is everyone obsessed with doing med.. the more i hear about the stuff my mates have to do in med school, the weirder i find it that people can be so obsessed about doing it:rollseyes

That said, welcome back sis:thankyou: inshaallah Allah gives you whats best for you, ameen.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
06-18-2006, 03:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

why is everyone obsessed with doing med.. the more i hear about the stuff my mates have to do in med school, the weirder i find it that people can be so obsessed about doing it:rollseyes
:w:

Most probably their parents and family are more obsessed with them doing it. :X :happy:

samina1
06-18-2006, 03:17 AM
right, THNX GUYS, welld a only reason y im doin med is bez i really wana do somethin for our ppz bck hom eor here in da usa... i always want 2 do somethin 2 help others so i have my own mission based majorin meds

Malaikah
06-18-2006, 03:36 AM

yeh thats what everyone says, they want to do med so they can help people, but the thing is, theres one thousand and one other ways you can help people.. not only through med..:rollseyes anyway lol doesnt matter this isnt the place for it.. all the best with that sis ;)

samina1
06-18-2006, 04:05 AM
well for me i only want 2 gt into med so tht i can do wht i wish 2 do inshALLAH, med is wht i choose 2 make tht dream make true... but hopefull i do more thn just tht :D.....

Tania
06-18-2006, 04:30 AM
Welcome back :)
Good luck for the med school :) to can fulfill your dream .Its very important to can get the job what you would like to do and i hope you will practice too because it seems are hubbies which are not really wanting their wife to work.
We have a thread in the marriage section.....:)

samina1
06-18-2006, 04:58 AM
ya i knw thnx.... umm i knw abt da marriage section.... evn though im not realy into marriage...

Tania
06-18-2006, 05:04 AM
At one point we will marry and tell me now we are struggling to have education and to happen what later?....sit at home with our diplomas too or arguing with hubby to let us to work.

samina1
06-18-2006, 05:07 AM
ya i must agree with u, but sis its all abt communication, n connection with our hubby, n yes marriage will come in our life one day, inshALLAH, but for now education is my numba one mission... with ALLAH's help inshallah I PRAye for my education 2 come first thn marriage n kids later...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.