/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Wahhabi Myth

Islamicboy
06-18-2006, 01:48 AM
Howcome this book promotes such hate agiasn't muslims? Why is this book being advertised on this site??
This book also promotes lies majority of fighters in Iraq and Afganistan are from saudi arabia who follow the Salafi way. Osama Bin Laden did not follow suffism they believe in shrines i believe last year a shrine was blown up in Iraq... This book divides muslims sooo much... So what we should be happy because they were suffi and now they are getting killed ???? Honestly why promote such a evil book...

"...So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into the Hellfire, and Allah's refuge is sought; and that this person is not a shahid (martyr)..."

- Shaykh Muhammad Bin Saalih al-'Uthaymeen, Saudi Arabia

That was just one shaykh i can name just top of my head soo many in saudi arabia that do agree with it.

read the book yourself http://www.thewahhabimyth.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
06-18-2006, 03:55 AM
:sl:

secretarian discussions that are not allowed.

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

Thread closed.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.