/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The ReCyCl3 B!N idea!!

lolwatever
06-18-2006, 10:09 AM
salam

i couldnt b bothered checking 2 c if this comment been made.. so this one might endup in the same place im gonna talk about.

now, that recycle bin forum, isn't that just like LOL, y cant the thread be deleted and over.. lol it cracks me up the idea of a recycle bin.. as if a mod is gonna go scavanging thru the recycle bin n then think 'oh now is the time to plug that bak into the main forum' :giggling:

or is it designed to humiliate the poster or something??
lol

salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
06-18-2006, 10:11 AM
:sl:

I think one of the main purposes behind that forum is to show members which kind of threads are acceptable and which are not.

There are some threads which are deleted and others which belong in the recycle bin.

:w:

Far7an
06-18-2006, 10:15 AM

There are some threads which are deleted and others which belong in the recycle bin.
Yep. These are usually threads that don't belong anywhere else on the forum, spam etc.

lolwatever
06-18-2006, 10:33 AM
oh ok lol.. 2b quite honest i never noticed it was suppose to represent 'the wrong and evil'... i thought it was place for duplicate posts etc.. lol in that case call it 'trash can'.

thx 4 the clarification bros hehe
tc salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
06-18-2006, 10:46 AM

Yes, I see where the confusion arises. Perhaps we will give it a better name in future Insha'Allaah.

Jazakallahu Khayr,

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.