/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Me as a Taalib-e-'Ilm

Taalib-e-'Ilm
12-31-2004, 10:40 PM
Salamz to all!!!!! :)

THis website is great!!!!!! it helps other muslms to gain knowledge from others and not only that we can discuss worldly matters in the forums and link them with deen.

To avoid commiting sins one must know what the sins are!!!! how will he know? Simple: GAIN KNOWLEDGE :cool:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummatee
12-31-2004, 11:57 PM
welcome to LI forum.. InshAllah hope u enjoy urself here...!

WomanOfJihad
01-01-2005, 12:30 AM
TAALIBE-E-ILM.. nice User name MashAllah..

* was gna have that but on the second thoughts changd my mind*

Khaldun
01-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Assalamu Alykum

Welcome brother, may Allah make your stay a blessed one inshAllah! looking foward to ur posts :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brother_Mujahid
01-01-2005, 02:46 PM
hope you enjoy your stay student of knowledge :)

format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
* was gna have that but on the second thoughts changd my mind*
changed her mind to become jihady-women

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.