/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As salaam alaikum wr wb

Amatullah786
06-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Salaam Alaikum,
thought i would take the initiative to introduce myself since I have just joined lol.
Hhm Im a revert to the religion of Islam from an aethest background. Im 18 soon to be 19 and am now 9months old in terms of being a muslim:statisfie . I took my shahadah back in september.
Currently finishing my first year in a radiotherapy degree course and am living at home with my parents. Can be hard sometimes but I pray to Allah to ease my situation. In my spare time I try to read up about Islam as much as I can and I strive to practice my deen to the level of the sahabah. MashAllah I have been wearing niqaab for 2 months now however it does have its problems at times I wouldnt go back. JazakAllah for reading:thankyou:
Your sister in Islam
Khadija

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
06-18-2006, 07:51 PM
:sl:
I'm also from an atheist background, and I am almost a revert to Islam (parents don't want me to say shahadah yet). Can you tell me why you reverted?
:w:

Pk_#2
06-18-2006, 07:58 PM
AsalmuAlaykum,

wow alhamdhulillah!

welcome to the forum and welcome to Islam,

I hope you find this forum beneficial,

Nice to meet you sista :)

Tc Peace.

Tilmeez
06-19-2006, 08:22 AM
n

on board!!
have a nice n beneficial stay here, Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
06-19-2006, 06:58 PM
salaam.

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time here!

wassalam :peace:

afriend
06-19-2006, 08:23 PM

:welcome:

I hope you learn and benfit from this forum, feel free to ask any questions that you may have :)

wafa islam
06-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Asalamu alaykum

welcome to the forums!!

wa alaykum salaam

hafizyunus
06-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Welcome to the forums.Hope your stay is of great benfit.May Allah help you with the situation you face.

------
06-20-2006, 11:42 AM

:welcome: to the forum!

Have any questions? Just ask Insha'Allah!

amirah_87
06-20-2006, 07:31 PM
assalaamu alaykum sis

maa'shallah tabaarakAllah sis....may allah keep us all firm upon the deen!

welcome to LI and i hope you benefit inshasllah!

wa alaykum ass salaam

piXie
06-20-2006, 08:13 PM

a sister ? woohoo!! :thumbs_up

congratulations on accepting islam :)

welcome to th forums....:welcome:

hav a great stay and post away:sister:

enjoy...;)

IbnAbdulHakim
06-20-2006, 08:13 PM
:wasalamex

:welcome:
hope u benefit as much as i did from this forum inshaAllah! Look forward to learning from you insha'Allah !

:salamext:

muamena
06-23-2006, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatullah786
Currently finishing my first year in a radiotherapy degree course and am living at home with my parents. Can be hard sometimes but I pray to Allah to ease my situation.

Bismillah

May Allah subanahu wa ta'ala make it easy on you. Ameen !

welcome to the forum sister! :sister: and mabrook on reverting to Islam !! masha'Allah!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.