/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An 8 year old Muslim reported raped by the Ethiopian Military personnel

sonz
06-18-2006, 09:31 PM
The Ogaden Somali territory lies between Oromia, Afar land, Djibouti, Kenya and Somalia. Somali agro-pastoral people with a single language, culture, and socio-economic structure inhabit Ogaden.

Reports reaching Ogaden Online service desk from the town of Yucub indicate that an eight year old nomad was raped by the Ethiopian military personnel deployed there.

The reported rape took place in the outskirts of the town while the eight year old boy was taking care of a herd of goats and sheep. Ogaden Online news reporter in the city of Wardheer report that the military personnel slaughtered some of the goat and sheep for their own use.

It is reported that the eight year old kid’s health is deteriorating as he has not received proper medical care. He is now in intensive care unit at the Wardheer health clinic. It is not known the number of military personnel who took part in the rape of this eight year old kid.

This is not the first time Ogaden Online reporters have encountered such a disturbing piece of news however it seems to be becoming the modus operandi of some of the Ethiopian military personnel who are not afraid of any possible prosecution for their inhuman, indecent acts against the children of Ogaden.

Ogaden Online News
http://www.ogaden.com/

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=538302

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-18-2006, 09:33 PM
:sl:

Stupid rapists [edited]

DAWUD_adnan
06-18-2006, 09:35 PM
SubhanAllah I knew in the Back of my head something like this would happen!!!

i dont trust those militrary ethiopians!

Skillganon
06-19-2006, 02:15 AM
It is disgusting!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirZubair
06-19-2006, 10:55 AM
That is sick.Sick...Sick.

Couldnt those idiots find any goats?

[quoted posts deleted]

Muezzin
06-19-2006, 07:52 PM
Paedophilic rapists should be castrated. Disgusting.

Pk_#2
06-19-2006, 09:13 PM
urghhhhhhhh groce...people don't do these things...its sooooooo wrong :(

eeeediots....forget da goats they can fudge themselves...disgusting pieces of........ grrrrrrrrrr

muzna
06-21-2006, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Paedophilic rapists should be castrated. Disgusting.
they should be executed

Umu 'Isa
06-21-2006, 11:46 AM
ehhh that is sick! subhan Allah poor boy :(
format_quote Originally Posted by muzna
they should be executed
^ agreed

root
06-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Propoganda - Nothing stirs up local resistance than rape stories..............

Bittersteel
06-21-2006, 12:02 PM
alright how?maybe you are right though.

Ghazi
06-21-2006, 12:04 PM

Propaganda rape is reality it happens everywhere it's funny how you say propaganda but when something happens to the US or the west you don't take that tone.

root
06-21-2006, 12:57 PM
islam-truth - Propaganda rape is reality it happens everywhere it's funny how you say propaganda but when something happens to the US or the west you don't take that tone.
OK, I admit it. I said it was propoganda only because I knew you would take the bait and show us all what a hypocrite you are: Below is your response to British Forces suggesting that Taliban fighters were using kids as human shields, look read and eat your own words............

Islam-truth - Sure british troops would say that they're not gonna come out and say "Mash'Allah they're good muslims who are very pious and kind" it's called propaganda.
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...n-shields.html

Personally, I think you can't see the forest because you think the tree's are in the way :hiding:

Hook line and sinker!

Ghazi
06-21-2006, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
OK, I admit it. I said it was propoganda only because I knew you would take the bait and show us all what a hypocrite you are: Below is your response to British Forces suggesting that Taliban fighters were using kids as human shields, look read and eat your own words............

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...n-shields.html

Personally, I think you can't see the forest because you think the tree's are in the way :hiding:

Hook line and sinker!

OH PLEASE YOU THINK YOUR CLEVER I STAND BY WHAT I SAID 100% SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME A HYPOCRITE, RAPE HAPPENS EVERYWHERE PEOPLE ARE SICK AND DUE IT TO RELEASE THEIR URGES AND HAVE POWER OVER PEOPLE SO HOW ON EARTH DOES THAT RELATE TO MY COMMENT ABOUT THE BRITISH TROOPS WHICH WAS A DIFFRENT TOPIC ALL TOGETHER.

root
06-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the answer I gave a moment ago:

Propoganda - Nothing stirs up local resistance than rape stories..............

Ghazi
06-21-2006, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the answer I gave a moment ago:

Oh yeah thats right cause every rape case has something to do with resistance? so a women gets raped in NY and the press report it is that to start some sort of resistence?

Daffodil
06-21-2006, 01:16 PM
They shud be killed stupid flippin uggggggggggggh, may Allah swt giv the opressed ppl liberation n patience n reward them abundantly. ameen

root
06-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Oh yeah thats right cause every rape case has something to do with resistance? so a women gets raped in NY and the press report it is that to start some sort of resistence?
What has that got to do with the price of bread. Rape allegations are very very common in any area of conflict, it's used as propoganda to whip up local support and pre-empt fear into civilians where it otherwise would not have.

Instead of further isolating yourself, why not bring forth credible evidence that it occured because until then it is propganda fuelled by pro-islamists who don't want Ethiopian interference because the Islamist's know Ethiopia do not want an Islamic State on their doorstep when an elected Government still exists................

Classic propganda.......

Don't get me wrong. If this has happened then it is very serious but it is simply an "if" at this stage "or" it's propoganda, my feelings are the latter.

youngsister
06-21-2006, 07:00 PM
Thats so sad how can they do such thing? :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.