/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Its a good idea!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
06-19-2006, 02:36 PM
:sl:

I thought i'll mention somethin im doin which is findin THE MOST beneficial posts on LI (theres so many mashAllah and jazakALlah khair 2 all of u) and makin a lil book out of it, hopefully 600-700 pages! I'll call it ma LiL book of LI Knowledge 4 ma heart or sumthin :D

jus sayin some of the other members might want to do this :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-19-2006, 02:38 PM

Sounds good I think it should be on e-book format and placed on the homepage.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-19-2006, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Sounds good I think it should be on e-book format and placed on the homepage.

ye soon as i make it i will defo post it 4 u lot inshaAllah!

i encourage more people to reflect on some of the deep messages behind a lot of these posts inshaAllah...

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Sounds brill, mashaAllah.
W'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
06-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Jazakallah for the idea akhee....Post it up as soon as its done lol :thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
06-19-2006, 02:53 PM

I was actually hopin sum members would make there own books and post em so that i can chek em aswell but looks like im the only one makin this book.... LAZY!!!!! :heated:

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Lazy? Oh you mean how it'll take you one whole week to give me a review? Yeah, that is lazy. Lol.
W'salaam

------
06-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Sorry akhee...Me going on holiday I can't....:(...Sorry agen ....Walaykum Salam

IbnAbdulHakim
06-19-2006, 02:59 PM

goin holland 4 a week inshaAllah and den got 2 weddins but hav dis book ready by end of september INSHAALLAH!!!

PS: not ma weddings b4 da wisecracks come and no i aint gettin married 2 times!

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Lol.... what a coincedence... i'm going to holland too! What part are you going to? No everyone we ain't gonna meet up astaghfurAllah! I'm going for 6 weeks though. 1st of july.... wooohooo!

Helena
06-19-2006, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

I thought i'll mention somethin im doin which is findin THE MOST beneficial posts on LI (theres so many mashAllah and jazakALlah khair 2 all of u) and makin a lil book out of it, hopefully 600-700 pages! I'll call it ma LiL book of LI Knowledge 4 ma heart or sumthin :D

jus sayin some of the other members might want to do this :)

very interesting idea...mashalah....let everybody know how it goes inshalah....600-700 pages...darn pretty much....my entire autobiography wud not be dat long....

mashalah...it shows hw much attached u are too this forum.......

where are all da mods? are they having a peep of this thread?

anyway enjoy ur time writing it all up.....good luck wid it....

Woodrow
06-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Excellent Idea, We did something similar on a poetry forum I used to belong too. We started a thread called "The best poems of________" all of us simply copied our favorite poems that membershad posted and then pasted them onto the thread. We left the thread up for a few weeks and then edited it by removing the duplications and the off topic ones. Closed the thread copied each of the posts and pasted them all on one spot.

something similar could be done here.

afriend2
06-19-2006, 07:29 PM
salaam,

mashAllah good idea, although i dont have time right now to pitch in....inshAllah another time!

wassalam :peace:

al-fateh
06-19-2006, 08:15 PM
good idea

Halima
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

mashalah...it shows hw much attached u are too this forum.......

where are all da mods? are they having a peep of this thread?

anyway enjoy ur time writing it all up.....good luck wid it....

Yeah, masha'Allah it's a great idea I would personally recommend the bro to check out the basics of Islam, subhanallah there's plenty of great articles and whatnot in there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.