/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Mats Spread message

Protected_Diamond
06-19-2006, 05:21 PM
Assalaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh, please spread this message. BarakAllaahu feekum.

Assalamualaikum

We all have at least one spare or new prayer mat that we do not need or use at home! well put it to good use and earn some reward send it to a Muslim Prisoner who often does not have the luxury of praying on one but instead uses a towel inside his cell.

We appeal for prayer mats in GOOD condition (one that you would ordinarily pray on yourself please) we also are in need of caps/topees, miswaak and Quraans in European/ african languages as well as in Arabic and English. Please contact us by email at donations_06@hotmail.com for details on where to send your items of donations.

JazakAllah Khair

Wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-19-2006, 05:32 PM
:sl:

Got this from another fourm please help if you can!

Assalaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh, please spread this message. BarakAllaahu feekum.

Quote:
Assalamualaikum

We all have at least one spare or new prayer mat that we do not need or use at home! well put it to good use and earn some reward send it to a Muslim Prisoner who often does not have the luxury of praying on one but instead uses a towel inside his cell.

We appeal for prayer mats in GOOD condition (one that you would ordinarily pray on yourself please) we also are in need of caps/topees, miswaak and Quraans in European/ african languages as well as in Arabic and English. Please contact us by email at donations_06@hotmail.com for details on where to send your items of donations.

JazakAllah Khair

Wasalaam

Umar001
06-23-2006, 06:18 PM
See I dont get how I can donate over the web.

If you tell me of a place in london where I can drop stuff off then I can try arrange some stuff.

Ghazi
06-24-2006, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
See I dont get how I can donate over the web.

If you tell me of a place in london where I can drop stuff off then I can try arrange some stuff.

Use the e-mail provided to get in contact with the orginisers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
06-24-2006, 11:14 PM
They can collect it from you, as far as i know, buh yeah gotta contact them through e-mail :)

Ghazi
06-24-2006, 11:15 PM

Also spread the word inshallah.

afriend
06-24-2006, 11:24 PM
But what if this is just another scam to get this stuff out of people and then they sell it all?

Ghazi
06-24-2006, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
But what if this is just another scam to get this stuff out of people and then they sell it all?

Your reward will be with allah and he'll deal with them.

afriend
06-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Good answer :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.