/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aslm

Adil_11_1
06-19-2006, 07:10 PM
:brother: :sl: WELL.... my objective is obvioulsy to fight against the kuffar, who are occupying muslim land, and im am assuming that all of you muslim brothers and sisters have the same objective, surely if we do not participate in jihad we die on a branch of hypocrisy! SO my message to my dear respected brothers and sisters is that we should all fear Allah and quite obviously to fight jihad.:rant:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
06-19-2006, 07:16 PM
AsalmuAlaykum,

We fight jihad?

huh...all of us?

wah bout an elderly woman wiv triplets and a broken leg?

Anyways brother weird introduction, welcome to the forum, hope you have a beneficial stay inshaAllah.

Your very keen on Jihad in the way of Allah mashaAllah, maybe you can create a thread for discussion...

Tc walaykumSalaam.

afriend
06-19-2006, 08:25 PM
lol

:sl: akhi! how are u doin?

:welcome:

I'm not going to....let's say...'debate' fighting just yet, but be sure to invite me to a healthy debate at any time inshallah

Happy posting :thumbs_up

Nawal89
06-19-2006, 08:32 PM
what a way to introduce yourself.

welcome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
06-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Welcum To Li Bruv

Ghazi
06-19-2006, 09:19 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the fourm, as one of the members on this fourm pointed out don't be so blunt when saying stuf regarding jihad I need to chill out aswell you never know who the guy sitting behind the pc reading your post can be anyways I agree with your points but it's not as easy as that inshallah look forward to your posts.

snakelegs
06-20-2006, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adil_11_1
:brother: :sl: WELL.... my objective is obvioulsy to fight against the kuffar, who are occupying muslim land, and im am assuming that all of you muslim brothers and sisters have the same objective, surely if we do not participate in jihad we die on a branch of hypocrisy! SO my message to my dear respected brothers and sisters is that we should all fear Allah and quite obviously to fight jihad.:rant:
when are you leaving?

Looking4Peace
06-20-2006, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
when are you leaving?
.... i think he was blunt but he has some point as for the Muslims fighting for their own land, but i wouldnt see any reason in fighting people who have nothing to do with any of that :rollseyes :hiding:

Tilmeez
06-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Peoooh!!! its too hot for very 1st post any ways

to the forum!!
have a nice stay here, inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.