/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aslm

Adil_11_1
06-19-2006, 07:18 PM
:brother: :sl: . obviously we all know what is currently occuring in iraq, afghanistan, palestine etc. the list goes on. Our muslim sisters are being raped, humiliated and tortoured yet we still seem to stay silent. and with the moderate muslims allying with the police and shia's in iraq helping the americans to capture the mujahideen is not helping. So the only solution is jihad. if anyone thinks i am wrong, then i am more then welcome to listen, and if anyone has the desire to start a debate then i am here with open arms.:brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-19-2006, 07:28 PM

:sl:

ye bro wat a sad n pathetic state of affairs... but we need a leader, a rightly guided kaliph preferably who can lead us so we can free and liberate da people, AND so we can save them from there OWN destruction! (notice the people of iraq arent exactly saving themselves...)

:w:

KAding
06-19-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adil_11_1
:brother: :sl: . obviously we all know what is currently occuring in iraq, afghanistan, palestine etc. the list goes on. Our muslim sisters are being raped, humiliated and tortoured yet we still seem to stay silent. and with the moderate muslims allying with the police and shia's in iraq helping the americans to capture the mujahideen is not helping. So the only solution is jihad. if anyone thinks i am wrong, then i am more then welcome to listen, and if anyone has the desire to start a debate then i am here with open arms.:brother:
Maybe the fact that both the Kurds and Shiites in Iraq are fighting the Mujahideen should make you think, no? Maybe these people don't want to be 'liberated' by a Jihad?

amirah_87
06-19-2006, 08:39 PM
welcome to LI ..bruv adil!!....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Isaac
06-19-2006, 09:46 PM
about having an ameer/khalif. how will we decide and when will we decide wwhen we have the right ameer. If there is a khalif urging muslims to unite and form an army to liberate lands being occupied and attced by the kuffar, rest assure there will be those amongst the muslims that will not pledge there allegance. not because they are hyppocrities, but because they feel there is someone better then him who can provide a better solution. And in recent years there have been many ameers/khalifs not sleceted by the ummah as a whole who have urged muslims tu unite and figt opression in teir lands, but these have been rejected. example of the call of jhad by Mullah Omar at the time of attack by the kuffar in afghanistan. why did people not all come together. this was not a tie to have petty aruments into wether they were too hars, extreme, they didnt let women go out without a male mahram, this was about a legitamate call to jihad, to help defend the muslims, but again no one showed interest. like a certain grioup may not pledge allegence to a khalf if he is of a slightly fdifferent understanding and vice versa. we fail to even pray behind the same imam within our local communities, so magine when an ameer makes a call for jihad!

so the point im making is that as muslims we can sit here and say we will be more than happy to go and hel themuslim lands but nly and when a khalif states. again when will this khalif come and will we all agree to his command?

right now there is no visible khalif representing the muslim ummah, but yet there are the brave mujahideens out in the lands fighting for allahs cause.

this is only how i see it.

Ghazi
06-19-2006, 09:52 PM

The current state of muslims bringing in a Calipha that everyone agrees upon is almost impossable but with allah every thing is possable.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-20-2006, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

The current state of muslims bringing in a Calipha that everyone agrees upon is almost impossable but with allah every thing is possable.

im thinkin is there a prophecy sayin the calipha wont b re-establishd till the time of imam mahdi? Or is there a chance to re-establish a calipha in anticipation of imam mahdi? Is there any prophecies regarding this?

Ghazi
06-20-2006, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

im thinkin is there a prophecy sayin the calipha wont b re-establishd till the time of imam mahdi? Or is there a chance to re-establish a calipha in anticipation of imam mahdi? Is there any prophecies regarding this?

I think the calipha will come back when imam mahdi arrives allah knows best.

Abdul-ghani
06-20-2006, 01:25 PM
nice one adil i completly agree with you.

piXie
06-20-2006, 01:32 PM

another brother?? boohoo!! :thumbs_do

nah...messing :p

not really :sister:

btw welcome to th forums...:welcome:

hav a great stay and post away

ps. i agree with ur post :thumbs_up

th muslims are dead :(....well most anyway

we need to unite...and stand up for th right

note: i got a feeling a mod is gonna com any minute and say....

Muezzin
06-20-2006, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'isha
th muslims are dead :(....well most anyway
Crikey, I only need a drink, woman!

Ghazi
06-20-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Maybe the fact that both the Kurds and Shiites in Iraq are fighting the Mujahideen should make you think, no? Maybe these people don't want to be 'liberated' by a Jihad?

Muslims today don't know whats good for them if they did then the mosques would be full everyday of the week not just fridays and Eid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.