/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Baby rabbits

limitless
06-19-2006, 11:03 PM
:sl:

So this past sunday Me, my mom, and brother were cleaning the backyard and discovered two tiny little rabbit babies, yeah they weren't scared of me, talk about weirdness. They came out and ate some leaves and then went into hiding under a huge leaf lol it was funny and cool the way they jumped and ate lol. Anyway the third one was near the decks (in backyard) the stairs under a wood.He was hiding their sitting lol fun to watch, anyway today I went and well he was lying on side and dead :( . There was a huge storm last night and the wood that he was under well crushed him and he passed away :( I feel so sad and bad about it. So I was curious what should a muslim person do to a dead baby rabbit ? Who died from a natural accident?! I think. And what about the other two baby rabbits?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
06-19-2006, 11:34 PM
:sl:

what should a muslim person do to a dead baby rabbit ? Who died from a natural accident?! I think. And what about the other two baby rabbits?
Just bury them I suppose.

Awwwwwwww how cute baby rabbits are subhnallah..lol

Daffodil
06-20-2006, 05:38 PM
just bury it in a normal way, no need to do ghusl or janaza namaz or anything for it so dnt worry.

Mawaddah
06-20-2006, 06:25 PM
Just bury them like how you would bury any animal.

Awwwwwwww how cute baby rabbits are subhnallah..lol
They're even cuter than kittens!! I had about 50 rabbits once :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-20-2006, 06:36 PM
salam.
may god help them all you can do is bury them my brother
w/salam

Tania
06-20-2006, 06:43 PM
All 3 have died or only one?

Halima
06-20-2006, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
All 3 have died or only one?

only one baby rabbit

Looking4Peace
06-20-2006, 07:05 PM
awww so sad

Kittygyal
06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
salamalykum warahmutallah.

well basically my sister you should ask for forgiveness from Allah subhanwatallah.

walaykumassalam warahmutallah

amirah_87
06-20-2006, 07:19 PM
rabbits are cute but annoying!!..well my was .

Kittygyal
06-20-2006, 07:20 PM
salamalykum.
ya Allah sister there Allah's creatures.

Tania
06-20-2006, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
only one baby rabbit
In this case the main concern is to protect the other two rabbies lifes, may be another place to hidding where are less dangers and don't rain either.

Muezzin
06-20-2006, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
In this case the main concern is to protect the other two rabbies lifes, may be another place to hidding where are less dangers and don't rain either.
Yeah, just sell 'em.

Ka-ching!

...or you know, build a hutch and look after them...

Panatella
06-23-2006, 08:07 AM
MMmmm! Rabbit pie!

Asyur an-Nagi
06-23-2006, 09:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Panatella
MMmmm! Rabbit pie!
eeeyow+o(

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Panatella
MMmmm! Rabbit pie!
You totally stole my idea, lol. I would devour them on sight, not really joking.

Sahabiyaat
06-27-2006, 01:32 PM
option 1 : rabbit pie
option 2 : ebay
option 3 : you put on some fake ears and the fluffy thing on ur rear and convince them that ur their mother ...it would help if u get on ur knees and jump around ur garden chewing on weeds

syilla
06-27-2006, 01:33 PM
teach them to pickup carrots...hehe

06-27-2006, 01:34 PM
^^^ could u - that's evil...

I used to have two rabbits but they ran away :( And then later the head of one of them was found lying on the grass....:'( :'( :'(

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
^^^ could u - that's evil...

I used to have two rabbits but they ran away :( And then later the head of one of them was found lying on the grass....:'( :'( :'(
Could it have been a crazed cat, that has a taste for rabbit pie? Could be.

Mawaddah
06-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh My God....head on the grass? Poor little rabbits :'(

When I had rabbits this crazy cat used to come and steal the baby rabbits and eat them!! I almost went insane trying to lay traps for that evil cat :(

And by the way.....Rabbit tastes absolutely nasty...I got sick when I ate it

06-27-2006, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabil-Munsif
Could it have been a crazed cat, that has a taste for rabbit pie? Could be.
Yep it was this evil, sly ginger cat in our neighbourhood that would often come and sniff around for the rabbits.:heated: :(

syilla
06-27-2006, 01:48 PM
i think rabbit is smelly...like mouse....or guinea pig.

hmm...maybe all the animals and the humans too if they took bath only once a week.

Mawaddah
06-27-2006, 01:49 PM
^ :eek: But sis syilla!! Rabbits bathe themselves like around 20 times a day if not more!!

Its just because they live in all their mess so that's why they still have a smell on them, but they're very clean creatures!! Did you know that Rabbit droppings are not najis? :D

06-27-2006, 01:50 PM
^Yep! And rabbits are pretty clean

syilla
06-27-2006, 01:57 PM
wow...not najis...but smelly hehe..

i guess they bathed themselves by licking their fur (am i rite?)...

i have a rabbit pet before...but i can't stand the smell... and the mother sometimes eat their own babies...

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 01:58 PM
I knew it, see there is really some crazy cat that is tracting and planning on visting the rabbits, my edvice would be run as far as you can and don't look back, and travel light, meaning if you can't carry on your back it stays(T.V.).

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

i have a rabbit pet before...but i can't stand the smell... and the mother sometimes eat their own babies...
Sure thing, the same thing was with a cat that lived at my house at Pakistan, I say blood on it's mouth, and it was skinny, and a kitten was missing so I expected the worse. Poor kitten did'nt see the claws coming.

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Anyone of yoink that your cat has actually devoured one of her kittens, this isn't a joke I'm seriously thinking cats are like scorpions!:Evil:

Mawaddah
06-27-2006, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

Yes they eat their babies sometimes :( and sometimes they refuse to feed their babies so the babies starve to death :(

It's usually when you mess around with the babies and touch them when they are still too young though.....and then the mother eats them because she doesn't like the smell on the babies....thats' what my mother told me I dont know if it's true though ;D

I had a cat in Malaysia, I called her Ibu and she was crazy :grumbling everytime she had kittens she would either eat them up or she would refuse to feed them.............she was bonkers man!! in the end we took her kittens away from her and then tied up her legs and forced her down everytime we wanted the kittens to feed ;D

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabil-Munsif
Anyone of yoink that your cat has actually devoured one of her kittens, this isn't a joke I'm seriously thinking cats are like scorpions!:Evil:
Wish I had looked after the grammar, sorry some letters are missing. :heated:

syilla
06-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Quote:

'in the end we took her kittens away from her and then tied up her legs and forced her down everytime we wanted the kittens to feed'

lol....hehehe... i can't imagine that. That sure looks funny...

06-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Yikes seems like u've been having a hard time with ur cat ;D

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 03:14 PM
Wow, that was uncalled for that's way off-topic, and I don't think that's faire for the cat, imagine that with a mother not right. Well i she keeps giving birth, and neglecting her kittens then take the kittens to an animal shelter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.