/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!! Asalamalakum

ZOREENA
06-19-2006, 11:27 PM
HEY ALL!! I'm new and I know nothing!! Inshallah I will! I firstly need to know about adopting babiez, coz i love kidz soo much, and i dont think il ever get a husband...coz im ugly...just if anyone has any info!! Im a convert to Islam from being a catholic...Pakistani daddy! Im from Belfast Northern Ireland and im 22!! Salam!! :brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F.Y.
06-20-2006, 12:00 AM
Salam sister!
So wonderful to have you here. Hope I get to read more of your posts. Awwww, dont say you're ugly. Any muslim who practices Islam - they are beautiful no matter what. The inside reflects on the outside too.

Welcome!:)
Peace

ZOREENA
06-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah but I have nothing inside nice either!! But inshallah I can change that!! Im finding this forum tricky to cope with!! lol!! I dont know how to reply to other threadz but im sure il work it out!! How are you?

Tilmeez
06-20-2006, 05:36 AM
Pakistani daddy!
:sister: Do Pakistani Daddy bring ugly children ?? I don't believe this ...:Okay: Agree with :sister FY...
n
:welcome: to the forum!!
have a nice n beneficial stay here, inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
06-20-2006, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
bro zAK Link is again not working...+o(
will you be able to smell it or i will have to PM U???

dianputri
06-20-2006, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZOREENA
HEY ALL!! I'm new and I know nothing!! Inshallah I will! I firstly need to know about adopting babiez, coz i love kidz soo much, and i dont think il ever get a husband...coz im ugly...just if anyone has any info!! Im a convert to Islam from being a catholic...Pakistani daddy! Im from Belfast Northern Ireland and im 22!! Salam!! :brother:
hai,,
I still dont get whether you brother or sister,,,,:D

well,,,
no one is ugly in this world,,,you just 22, you have long journey,,,
you just not meet the person yet,,,:)

adopting babiez,,are u feel able to without couple beside you ?
raising a child is a difficult to do,,,
if yes,,,hoping ALLAH will give you the best,,,,AMIN. :)

Salam

------
06-20-2006, 11:41 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum!

Have any questions? Just ask Insha'Allah!

:w:

06-20-2006, 11:46 AM
:welcome: to the forum sis!! As long as u look beautiful in the eyes of Allah nothing else matters! Hope u have a beneficial stay!

ZOREENA
06-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey Alll!! Gee I Felt A Wee Bit Famous The Smorning!!! So Many Repliez!! I Feel Loved Actualli!! Wheee!! So Itz All Happenin Here, Im Actuali Weell Pleazed With That!! I Picked The Right Forum I Reckon!! So Doez Anyone Know What The Rulingz Are On Just Me Adopting A Baby? Serious Now...i Reali Am!! [s][/s]thankkkk Uuuu[s][/s]

ZOREENA
06-20-2006, 12:49 PM
How do I get a wee picture up....or have i to wait a whole long time before I am granted the power to do that!! Akk Id reali like to put a wee picture up or sumthing!!! Feel the odd one out!! Terrible!! [PIE][/PIE]

afriend
06-20-2006, 07:39 PM

:welcome: to the forum!

If you want to upload a picture of your own choice, then wait until you have 50 posts to become a full member.

If you want to choose from the presets, then go to User CP, then you will see on the left hand side it says 'edit avatar', click on that and choose :)

Enjoy your stay, I hope it is a beneficial one!

afriend2
06-20-2006, 07:54 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI. inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

IbnAbdulHakim
06-20-2006, 08:17 PM
:wasalamex

:welcome:
hope u benefit as much as i did from this forum inshaAllah! Look forward to learning from you insha'Allah !

:brother: :coolbro: :brother:

:salamext:

Riya90
06-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Salaam
Welcome to the forum sis. I hope you will have a beneficial stay here inshaAllah
Wa aleykum salaam

ZOREENA
06-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

SALAM TO ALL!
I'm still interested in learning about adoption and that if i'm single!! The child is more important than the husband lol!! Would love to find out an info on the issue!!

Pk_#2
06-21-2006, 09:28 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Welcome to the forum baby sis...

You should post up your 'adoption' issue on a seperate thread...your likely to get more replies....inshaAllah

I'd love to adopt a chinese baby one day dey soooooooooo cute! mashaAllah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways Tc :)

muamena
06-23-2006, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Salam sister!
So wonderful to have you here. Hope I get to read more of your posts. Awwww, dont say you're ugly. Any muslim who practices Islam - they are beautiful no matter what. The inside reflects on the outside too.

Welcome!:)
Peace
Bismillah

I agree with sis F.Y.

welcome to the forum sister :sister:

ZOREENA
06-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Akk thank you all!! Itz lovely to see so many repliez!! Can I post a new thread coz I'm a limited member at the moment!! So i aint sure whatz what!!

piXie
06-26-2006, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZOREENA
Akk thank you all!! Itz lovely to see so many repliez!! Can I post a new thread coz I'm a limited member at the moment!! So i aint sure whatz what!!
asalamu alaikum

yes limited members are able to open new threads.

but just incase there is a thread similar to the one u wish to open,
u can use the search feature insha'Allah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.