/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IslamExpo 2006 ....

Helena
06-20-2006, 01:05 PM
:sl:

another event taking place in july for three days inshalah...proper family day out...
:w:

IslamExpo is a unique celebration of the dynamism, diversity and depth of Islamic culture, history, civilization and faith. This is the first event of its kind ever to take place in Britain. The event is expected to attract in excess of 40,000 attendees from across UK society. It will attract significant media coverage, through both Muslim and mainstream channels.

July 6-9 2006
Alexandra Palace,
London, N22

IslamExpo aims to:
Introduce the British public, Muslim and non-Muslim, to Islam as a global culture and faith that spans continents, races and languages.
Shed light over the Islamic civilization’s great achievements in the various fields of knowledge; from science to technology and from art to literature.
Combat the myths, misconceptions, and misunderstandings of Islam.
Create stronger foundations for Muslims to understand their heritage and develop their identity as major pioneers of human civilisation, and an integral part of British society.
Encourage positive interaction between Muslims and the different races and cultures of British society, working towards a more open, tolerant and pluralistic Britain.
Promote multi-culturalism as an enrichment of British identity.
Main Features.
The Knowledge Zone: An interactive journey through Islamic culture, history, and civilization, encompassing art, botany, science, poetry, music and philosophy.
A trade show of major corporate business, and a public show of Muslim products for sale from around the Islamic world.
An international financial conference to encourage economic co-operation between Britain and the Islamic world attended by leading companies, businesses, and entrepreneurs from around the globe.
Conference on Islamic affairs and international politics; providing a forum for the discussion of the issues and challenges facing the Muslim world today.
A film festival. Screening some of the best films produced on Islamic culture, history and society from around the world.
Music from the Muslim world, ranging from the traditional to the modern, and performed by prominent artists and entertainers.
The Family Fun Zone: An exciting and diverse programme of games, amusing activities and live entertainment shows for families and children.

For more information see: www.islamexpo.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soljah_ov_allah
07-05-2006, 08:55 PM
any1 know wht the price is ?

for 1 child ticket and 1 adult that is ?

amirah_87
07-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Ass Salaamu Alaykum

I've Seen Leaflets Of This Thing All Over!!...could You Summerise For Me What It Exactly Is?...thanx

Wa Alaykum As Salaam

Helena
07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
come on..the link is provided there...am sure u can find all ur questions there inshalah! the evnt has already started today..isnt too late...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
07-06-2006, 02:06 PM
if you say so...:(

Helena
07-06-2006, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
if you say so...:(
sorry sis..didnt meant to make ya upset..i feel bad now.....

wot u wanna know? anyway sis?

Helena
07-06-2006, 02:21 PM
basically its an event thats taking place in london for 3/4 days....6th of july till in 9th of july in alexander palace....

where many activities are gona take place..such as nasheeds, lectures by many artists, theatres(drama), diff activites for children e.g rock climbing and so on...

its a family day out for muslims family, way of uniting everybody together,

anything esle u wana know sis?

the event has already taken place..well am not going....

amirah_87
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
ASS SALAAMU ALAYKUM

Naaaah that's ok Sis i'm alright!...;)

i just wanted to know what was actually gonna take place there and all ..but now that i've been forced to read it :p ...i know all 'bout it ;D;D

it's too far from me anyways NORTH LONDON!!! ...:heated:

jazaakillaahu khayran Sis helena :thankyou:

wa alaykum ass salaam

Helena
07-06-2006, 02:26 PM
okay sis..feeling much better....

dnt like offending or making someone upset...its simply not me....

hope u had a good read...lol.....

amirah_87
07-06-2006, 03:02 PM
ass salaamu alaykum helena

yeah i had a good read alhamdulillah!!...jazakillahu kahyr again sis

wa alaykum as salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.