/* */

PDA

View Full Version : driver licence

AminaBintAhmed
06-20-2006, 07:10 PM
As Salam alakum bros/sis/

ok who here as their licence,was it hard to learn,how many hours did it take u plz share ur experience.

the reason am asking is because am trying to get my driver licence,it's my third lessone. so far it is not going that well everytime i sit behind the wheel I imagine that i had a car crash or somthing i mean it is really scary.but am trying to look at the bright side at least in the summer holidays i don't have to be stuck in the bus or somthing

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
06-20-2006, 07:14 PM
salaam sis :D

if u get one of ur relatives 2 giv u sum practice lessons its cheapa & u dnt stress or struggle :D lol, but sumtimes relatives r off key :p so dey lazy n dnt giv lessons den ...... lol jus do lessons & sista take ur time,

also wen u go bk home, lol drive der :p dats d easiest way 2 learn no rules no nothin :D drive wereva ya want & in2 woteva u want lol :p

like u sed it only 3rd lesson so everythin takes time :D inshallah ya will pass soon!!

Kittygyal
06-20-2006, 07:20 PM
salamalykum warahmutallah,
well sister i was nervous and Alhamdulilallah i have pasted it was hard doing your thory but sister you are always need to focus and once your down for it it will gradually get easier Allahu Alim.
Walaykumassalam warahmutallah

Woodrow
06-20-2006, 07:20 PM
wa alaikum salaam Uhkti,

I've gone full circle after many yrears of driving I finaly had to reach the point I can no longer drive so now I'm faced to re-learning how to be a passenger in a car. Believe it or not, after time you will gain very much driving confidence and learn that as long as your vehicle is mechanicaly sound and you follow all the rules of driving, it is quite safe and you will have the skills to be a good driver. If you ever get a chance to take a defensive driving course, I would suggest it. Learning how to anticipate and prevent avoidable accidents is a great confidence builder. Virtualy all driving accidents are avoidable and if you just practice all the safety rules, there is nothing to worry about.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AminaBintAhmed
06-21-2006, 12:24 PM
As Salam alakum

thanks for all the gr8t advice bros and sis am sure it will help me.

limitless
06-21-2006, 03:10 PM
:sl:

I am new user to drivers, I'd have to say I am way over what a newbie suppose to be at driving, lol. I drive manual cars currently :), easy to control and love it, but I am going to learn auto cars before I do my G1 license then G2 and finally G license :) . Majority drivers drive auto in North America, but I just want to drive manual, cheaper, and less insurance payment. Sister, you should pray before you get behind the wheels, and you will notice how you are no longer fear of driving. Just read a dua inside your mind, do the best you can, and let Allah take care of the rest.

:w:

bkzbest
07-09-2006, 11:05 PM
ima get my permit lik nex month probebley i already drive wen im with my father but without it but i cant wait to get my permit becuase i just turned 16 in april.

Dahir
07-09-2006, 11:08 PM
This thread has GREAT timing!

My 16th birthday is a week away, also, and I just finished my third and last driving lesson, and I've scheduled my license road test next week, I'm pretty good, although I'll lose points for Parallel Parking!

Good Luck!

Tips to lose nervousness when Driving:

A bit controversial, but, drive really fast (in empty traffic), and drive often, with an adult, of course. Oh, praying helps too.

-Dahir

bkzbest
07-09-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
This thread has GREAT timing!

My 16th birthday is a week away, also, and I just finished my third and last driving lesson, and I've scheduled my license road test next week, I'm pretty good, although I'll lose points for Parallel Parking!

Good Luck!

-Dahir
over her in new york yu cant get a lisnce when ur 16, u could get it 17.....thanks...good luck on yur raod test, especially with the parkin.....do yu liv in the us? what stat?

Dahir
07-09-2006, 11:17 PM
over her in new york yu cant get a lisnce when ur 16, u could get it 17.....thanks...good luck on yur raod test, especially with the parkin.....do yu liv in the us? what stat?
I live in the US, and every state in the US has the rule set to 16 for license, 15 for permit. I didn't know New York had that rule. All I know is that in some Southern states, the license is set to 15 and six months of age. I also know that in Europe, you've got to be around 17 or 18 to get a driver's license.

You've got one more year to get your skill up. If I pass, I can give more tips. Good luck on the Permit, I failed the first time because I was nervous and started pressing the wrong buttons on the computer when I started to shake.........oh, so much pressure!!!:grumbling

bkzbest
07-09-2006, 11:23 PM
wow.....wich state do yu live in?
ye in ny u cant get licese at 16 yu hav to be older......my sister study for her permit only 2 hours and she get all the questions rit.....i dont no how but i need to study thanks you too good luck with parkin too

Dahir
07-09-2006, 11:32 PM
wow.....wich state do yu live in?
ye in ny u cant get licese at 16 yu hav to be older......my sister study for her permit only 2 hours and she get all the questions rit.....i dont no how but i need to study thanks you too good luck with parkin too
The "greater" Midwest. The entire Midwest has a rule of thumb, if the kid can carry a stack of wood, he can drive, or shoot, depending on the state you're from.

bkzbest
07-09-2006, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
The "greater" Midwest. The entire Midwest has a rule of thumb, if the kid can carry a stack of wood, he can drive, or shoot, depending on the state you're from.
LOLLL!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.