/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Controversial Question?

Ghazi
06-21-2006, 10:38 AM
:sl:

I know this will lead to a heated debate but the question needs to be asked,
Firstly let me give ya'll the definition of love:a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"

Ok with that said I'll get onto my question we all love our famalies right we would do anything for them aslong as it's halaal, but do we really love our brothers and sisters in, Palistine,Chechnya ect who are being oppressed cause I inculded say I do but when it comes down to it I havn't helped them get out of their situation if we really loved them would we allow whats happening to them go un-answered we all need to ask each other this question cause I feel like I'm a hyprocrite when I say I love them but I don't help them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muzna
06-21-2006, 10:51 AM
me too..definitely when i start earning..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.