/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the Brain

virago
06-21-2006, 02:30 PM
"I believe we'll have the hardware to simulate the brain by 2020," said Ray Kurzweil, the often controversial futurist, entrepreneur, and author, in a recent interview with PC Magazine. "I've projected 2029 for having both the hardware and the software to have computers that operate at human levels… The combination will be quite formidable."

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/ZDM/story?id=2102102

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Knight
06-21-2006, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by virago
"I believe we'll have the hardware to simulate the brain by 2020," said Ray Kurzweil, the often controversial futurist, entrepreneur, and author, in a recent interview with PC Magazine. "I've projected 2029 for having both the hardware and the software to have computers that operate at human levels… The combination will be quite formidable."

Skynet will fight back...

IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2006, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
The terminators will rise ... Arnie will be back.
:salamext:

loool!!!! Arnie ;D ;D!

I hope i die b4 then, i dont wanna see a world full of lazy fat people sitting around while there robots do everything. Imagine the obesity rate :X

:wasalamex:

muslim_friend
06-21-2006, 04:24 PM
lol.true... ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fishman
07-03-2006, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by virago

:sl:
If this happens that would be awful...
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.