/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Biology EXAM!!!

limitless
06-21-2006, 05:08 PM
:sl:

Everyone tomrrow is my FINAL EXaM , WOOTT!! (sorry if that word is offsensive). So this exam is going to be 3hrs-4hrs because it is grade 11 at a university level (those in ontario, Canada will get me lol). So I am scared even though I am very good at science i just blank out when the question comes and afterwards i get angry because i remeber the answer. So what should i do? I am currently browsing the forum and studying, neat eh, multitasking. So I came across a certain questoin in my bio exam review that I did.
"Common viruses -> influenza, small pop, etc. Common bacterial infections ->?"
and
"Root-tip structure (diagram)"? I can't find this in my notes or Neslon 11 bio book at all. Grh, tired internet not much help. Maybe someone here can clerfiy it?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim_friend
06-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately i was a computer student and cannot help you with the scientific stuff u posted. but i think you have a serious case of exam fever. have faith in Allah n everything will go well inshaAllah. Don't panic if ya dont know the answer.it will come to you.

limitless
06-21-2006, 05:17 PM

Thank you brother . It is funny, my counseller and every around me suggest I should go for computer, since I am very excellent with, I had a 97% average at computer course. Anyway I am trying to calm myself down lol, I am so scared because I don't want my average to drop :( , I really worked hard on this course!

Fishman
06-21-2006, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Everyone tomrrow is my FINAL EXaM , WOOTT!! (sorry if that word is offsensive). So this exam is going to be 3hrs-4hrs because it is grade 11 at a university level (those in ontario, Canada will get me lol). So I am scared even though I am very good at science i just blank out when the question comes and afterwards i get angry because i remeber the answer. So what should i do? I am currently browsing the forum and studying, neat eh, multitasking. So I came across a certain questoin in my bio exam review that I did.
"Common viruses -> influenza, small pop, etc. Common bacterial infections ->?"
and
"Root-tip structure (diagram)"? I can't find this in my notes or Neslon 11 bio book at all. Grh, tired internet not much help. Maybe someone here can clerfiy it?

Remember to ask Allah for help bro!
Here's a diagram of a root tip I drew quickly. I hope it's correct, and my appologies if it's wrong. Please tell me if you need more detail, such as nuclei or vacuoles. I can't help you with a more detailed drawing of the capillaries at the centre though, the're very rough.
Insha'Allaah I'll find some stuff on bacteria for you.

I hope you suceed in your test!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
limitless
06-21-2006, 08:44 PM

Subnallah brother. Thank you I got the picture of it, May Allah reward you for this and give you more strength in your faith. Love the diagram, not that bad at all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.