/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Omg Help!

youngsister
06-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Salam everyone two days ago i had an A2 exam i missed it because i was ill. I went to college today and they said that i cant repeat it unless i got a doctor note or a hospital one and i havent.
Now they said i cant re sit the exam and that particular exam was a whole Unit i dont know what to do thats my A gone out of the window :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
06-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Well did you go to the doctors when you were ill? Or was it not that serious?

Ghazi
06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
:sl:

Oh well there's always next year

youngsister
06-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Islam truth thanks for that now i am even more annoyed :(
AvarAllah i always wait a couple of days before even thinking of going to a hospital thats why i just didnt go.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
06-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Are you sure you can't resit? Is it too late or something?

Also, try and get your parents involved - lord knows that helps sometimes.

- Qatada -
06-21-2006, 07:00 PM
:wasalamex

First of all you should relax insha'Allaah because you have to realise that its part of your destiny, which is one of the important beliefs of our faith.

Like you might be scared right now that you never got to go, but something could have happened in the exam which might have lead to it being a F.. But we know that never happened because it wasn't written in your destiny, the same way - you weren't able to do the exam on its proper date- which was written in your destiny.

The second thing is, that if you were really ill & if you still are, you could go to the doctors now and tell them how long you've had the illness for - insha'Allaah they could create you a doctors note proving that you were really ill insha'Allaah?

You could also pay another college, or maybe even this college to re-book the exam? I don't know how this works, but i think you can pay for the exam paper and its booking etc. insha'Allaah.

You could even phone up your local doctor [your GP] and phone him/her up to ask for a doctors note and explain the situation - they may help insha'Allaah. But even this may be charged for, Allaahu ta'aala a'lam (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

Also, make lots of dua' (prayer) to Allaah Almighty, so you can take the exam, and so you pass with an A insha'Allaah. Also pray to Allaah to help the muslim ummah (nation) and that we all be succesful in the real test, and that is the test of the hereafter.

:salamext:

youngsister
06-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Thanks brothers i try to talk to them again tomorrow IshAllah Muezin I will do so! Sabillah your right it was written I feel better now :) Jakazallah khair:sister:

AvarAllahNoor
06-21-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Thanks brothers i try to talk to them again tomorrow IshAllah Muezin I will do so! Sabillah your right it was written I feel better now :) Jakazallah khair:sister:
Just don't let your mum or dad give them a chand! :giggling:

muzna
06-22-2006, 03:59 AM
dont think you'll be able to resit the exam cause they'll have to come up with a whole different paper for you..

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 04:02 AM
Salam everyone two days ago i had an A2 exam i missed it because i was ill. I went to college today and they said that i cant repeat it unless i got a doctor note or a hospital one and i havent.
Now they said i cant re sit the exam and that particular exam was a whole Unit i dont know what to do thats my A gone out of the window :(
If i was teh A-level coordinator i would have let you resit the exam, too bad i'm not. I guess you can't do much besides appeal if you can, say inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji-oon, and apply to sit that exam next year.

Sorry to hear
all the best
salamz

manaal
06-25-2006, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

First of all you should relax insha'Allaah because you have to realise that its part of your destiny, which is one of the important beliefs of our faith.
Do we really have to base even such trivial things on destiny? Afterall Allah also created something called "will-power". I don;t think the true meaning of destiny is how you interpret it.

An A2 exam is a very serious thing sister. This is a lesson for us all. Next time think twice before you miss an important event such as this. The education system is so bureaucratic!

lolwatever
06-25-2006, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by manaal
Do we really have to base even such trivial things on destiny? Afterall Allah also created something called "will-power". I don;t think the true meaning of destiny is how you interpret it.

An A2 exam is a very serious thing sister. This is a lesson for us all. Next time think twice before you miss an important event such as this. The education system is so bureaucratic!
Yes there is will power, we do our best, and leave the rest to Allah.

I guess u can either lash your back for the rest of your life over missing an exam, or learn the lesson and get over it and say 'Khayr InshaAllah' - and get rewarded too.

Don't take me wrong, i'm the first to advise people to get to their exam venue before time and revise really hard and ace it... but when you're faced with thigns like this, how do you know perhaps Allah has something in plan? maybe if you sat the exam this year, you'd graduate one year earlier and endup with a crappy salary compared to graduating one year later, finding some really awesoem biz opportunity and becoming a millionare...

i know alot of people who went thru worse stuff and subhanallah they always say 'when that happened to me i was sooo ungrateful, but now im reeeeally happy it did'.

So sis be optimistic, learn from ur mistakes, but don't dwell on it for too long, relax and be happy :)

salam

youngsister
06-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Well i can resit the paper in the summer InshAllah so is not that bad.
jakazallah for the advice been given

lolwatever
06-25-2006, 12:33 PM
wow that's exellent stuff mashalah!!
All the best with it, alhamdulialh ur patient about it, that's reeally good stuff.

noshaba
06-25-2006, 12:36 PM
ask your doc 4 a sick note.......tell them about the fact that you only consult the doctor if ur ill 4 mre thn 3 days...see what they say....at least then you will have tried...best of luck 4 the rest of ur exams :sister: ...i got my last chemistry exam on monday INSHALLAh

plz pray 4 me :brother: and :sister: tht i become succesful INSHALAH

Hijaabi22
06-25-2006, 04:57 PM
oh daaaaaaaaaaaamn!! u jus have to resit it hun

thc
07-04-2006, 03:09 PM
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLHI WABRAKATUHU,

I hope that you will perform well when you take this exam

Muslimaatan
07-10-2006, 08:01 PM
daam, datz y u should put ur alarm n hour earlier wen u hava n exam..well..good luck :-D

scentsofjannah
07-10-2006, 09:47 PM
my sister once missed an exam not because of sickness or anything she overslept! lol

but alhamdullilah she re did it in the summer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!