/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is our tax funding terrorism?

Isaac
06-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I was thinking today, that we all pay taxes. And a huge portion of tax collected y the government is used on its military. we all know this. so is it not the case that we are klnwoingly funiding the terroroism of innocent people in iraq and afghanistan. whatever our intentions, the bottom line is that we are conntributing. so what are your opinions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-21-2006, 08:33 PM
:sl:

Yes, I made a similar topic a while back topic but only woodrow responded :)

Isaac
06-21-2006, 08:40 PM
so what ur view on it brother. cos to me it sounds as simple as can be, whether we intend different the fact is that we are funding massacres and political terrorism by state nations such as britain in iraq and afghanistan

afriend
06-21-2006, 08:52 PM
You have a logical point, but it's not our fault the government intends to spend our funds on misdeedful acts...now is it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
06-21-2006, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
so what ur view on it brother. cos to me it sounds as simple as can be, whether we intend different the fact is that we are funding massacres and political terrorism by state nations such as britain in iraq and afghanistan

There's a solution I have but I doubt many people would do it, simply refuse to pay taxes if most the population refused the goverment would have no choice but to listen to the people since they're funds come from us.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2006, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Yes, I made a similar topic a while back topic but only woodrow responded :)

:salamext:

sry bro wudda responded if i was around!!

I had a huge .... lets call it a "discussion" wiv ma family about this! Is it ok to giv money to the government knowing that it will most prob go to the kuffars army and artillary?

:wasalamex:

IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2006, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
You have a logical point, but it's not our fault the government intends to spend our funds on misdeedful acts...now is it?

If u knew giving a man a knife would lead him to stab an innocent girl would you be held accountable for it? :eek:

Isaac
06-21-2006, 09:20 PM
well when will it be our fault. to those people in iraq, we are funding their death, however we like to find a way around it. its good to see that so many people were againts this war, but you got to remeber that we as humans have been given the ability to make changes. and i know it may sound drastic but if all those that were againsts the war failed to pay taxes that were oing to be used to fight illegal wars, would we or would we not be able to make a change. cos without our money they would not be able to fterrorise iraqis. and brother we live in a democarcy so we can have a say in what they spend our moene on, but for most it just seems to ambitious andbeyond reach. there was a film a while back and had a qoute, the peopel should not be scared of their governments, their governments should be scared of them. so i think we have to draw a line between letting them get away with evryting they do, we living i a democracy can make a change, but it all comes down to how much are we prepared to sacrfice. you know eveyday people say we should go out and help he muslims who are being opressed in iraq ect ect, and yes rightly so, but if we have the means to help them rom our own country we should do that firts. how, buy evrysingle muslim regardless of their islamic interperations, religiousness coming together and making a collective voice. we have over 1.5 cming to 2 million muslims in the uk, but we cant have 1 voice? and im just talking about muslims, and imagine all those non-mullsims also joining in for an end. this should be our jiahd, right now fighting corrupt governments.

Ghazi
06-21-2006, 09:22 PM

Issues like this make me want to do Hijra I don't want to add to the munitions being spent, I know the taxes also provide hospitals,education ect but All I see is money going to an goverment who are at war with muslims.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-21-2006, 09:23 PM

^^ Bro i agree wiv you!! If only we had an organisation to voice our message :(

Muezzin
06-22-2006, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

There's a solution I have but I doubt many people would do it, simply refuse to pay taxes if most the population refused the goverment would have no choice but to listen to the people since they're funds come from us.
Ain't gonna happen, bro. To tell the truth, it's mainly Muslims who see these things as state-sponsored terrorism, and Muslims do not make up the majority of the British Isles by a long shot. Basically all that will happen is you'll be punished for not paying taxes.

06-22-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Ain't gonna happen, bro. To tell the truth, it's mainly Muslims who see these things as state-sponsored terrorism, and Muslims do not make up the majority of the British Isles by a long shot. Basically all that will happen is you'll be punished for not paying taxes.
In that case we should do our best to get out of kafar countries. The only way we're allowed to live here is if we're doing da'wah.

And it's so true what bro AM said - it's like we're giving them the weapons to kill with.

Daffodil
06-22-2006, 03:23 PM
We shud defraud the system n just steal stuff instead so we dnt need to work to pay for stuff. Does any one know how to do credit card scams?

Im joking by the way.

Starseeker
06-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Theres nothing that we can do to stop paying taxes.

28bn pounds of taxes goes towards defence annually.

Daffodil
06-22-2006, 04:11 PM
I claimed my tax back by going on job seekers allowance for like 6 months n got a big whopper of a check for a grand for my tax rebate cuz i hadnt worked for so long

Bittersteel
06-22-2006, 04:14 PM
why do you guys live in the west then?

Starseeker
06-22-2006, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
why do you guys live in the west then?
Beacue I have no where else to live :'(

Daffodil
06-22-2006, 04:20 PM
because if we didnt live here then who wud invite the non muslims to islam, we have a duty here too u know. how else will britain become an islamic state. Ohhhh i cant wait for the day the shahada flag will rise from bukingham palace rather then the union jack.

Muslims have more kids then any one else n at this rate in about 100 years the majority of ppl here in the uk will be muslim n thats not counting the thousands of ppl who revert to islam or ppl who come from abroad etc etc.

i remember khalid yasin saying how in about 50 years time 1 in three americans will be muslim cuz its growing so fast there. cant waittttttttttttt. theres light for us at the end of the tunnel. i smell VICTORYYYY

Ghazi
06-22-2006, 04:24 PM

we have a duty here too u know
But the problem is most muslims aint giving dawa, if anything the kufar are giving the muslims dawa calling them to their kufar lifestyle.

Daffodil
06-22-2006, 04:28 PM
dnt underestimate them, u never know they cud be doing there bit, even if a person sed to a non muslim "im muslim" n the person isnt even practicing that wud cause a spark in the persons mind n want to know what a muslim is. i agree we need to be more practicing n giv dawah, all u gotta do is tell the ppl theres only one god n the prophet saw is his messanger n then let other dawah organisations do the rest if they dnt feel confident enough, cuz at the end of the day all u gotta do is pass on the message, any one can do that, u dnt need to be some big time scholar or something to spread the message. any one can do it.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-22-2006, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah999
Beacue I have no where else to live :'(

lol I Heard immigrating to another country gets u the reward of hajj... not sure tho!!! Dont quote me on it! If i didnt hav one million cousins in this country i wudda left! Infact i might still leave :D

den i'll come bak on dis forum n say SUX 2 B U to every1 in da west ;D ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.