/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have made a difference!!~!

limitless
06-21-2006, 08:40 PM
:sl:

It is very surprising and ironic for me to write this, but I will. Ever since i have joined this site and I have felt that I have been reborn in islam again but with better and more open-minded. I may still lack in paitence (which is A LOT) and say I will pray yet I don't, but a girl who I barely know is interested in islam. She says she seen many muslim bros and they always well broken the rules in islam. she thought I was one of them but i told her how this site and people and reading has changed me again. She says because of me she is so interested in islam that she wants me to teach her, but I told her i am not sure because I LACK A LOT of knowledge I did finish reading Qu'ran but still I lack 92% of islamic knowledge. She then suggested we both can learn. So I am not sure still lol I told her to wait so yeah. Also, her friend is now interested and her friend never believed in religion or God, and now yeah. There both 16, and one of them is italian other is german/french/ and polish. amazing I mean haha its funny to me (not being rude).

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
06-21-2006, 08:44 PM
MashAllah...well...looks like you have made an impact on them, but don't forget, you are not allowed to be with them as Shaytaan is the enemy of every human being.

Try and bring them to the mosques, there are several mosques where there are services for new muslims :)

limitless
06-21-2006, 08:46 PM

Yeah I know, well lol I will try to guide them to the best of my knowledge. I have one more question,
They said to me that they have well committed a sin of having intercourse before marriage and have done drugs, are they still like allowed and stuff?

- Qatada -
06-21-2006, 08:50 PM
:salamext:

And had Allâh willed, He could have made you (all) one nation, but He sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. But you shall certainly be called to account for what you used to do. [Qur'an 16:93]

Just remember that guidance comes from Allaah Almighty Alone :) jazak Allaah khayr..

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
06-21-2006, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Yeah I know, well lol I will try to guide them to the best of my knowledge. I have one more question,
They said to me that they have well committed a sin of having intercourse before marriage and have done drugs, are they still like allowed and stuff?

:wasalamex

‘Amr ibn Al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrates, “When Islam entered my heart, I went to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and said, ‘Give me your hand so that I may pledge allegiance to you.’ The Prophet spread his hand, but I withdrew mine. He said, ‘What is wrong ‘Amr?’ I said, ‘I want to make a condition.’ ‘And what is that?’ he said. I said, ‘That Allah will forgive me.’ Then the Messenger of Allah said, ‘Did you not know that Islam wipes out what came before it, and that Hijrah wipes out what came before it and that Hajj wipes out what came before it!” (Sahih Muslim)

http://muttaqun.com/

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.