/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I found this funny

diverdown
06-22-2006, 02:19 AM
Fighting Back to Stop Terror Attacks
A team of leading American and Israeli lawyers are working together in representing Israeli victims of terror. Lawsuits seeking hundreds of millions of dollars have been filed in federal court in New York against defendant Arab Bank for its involvement in terror financing. Families who have suffered from these attacks are continuing to join these important lawsuits.

These families are choosing to pursue compensation in the United States justice system. In addition to the need for compensation such families are also pursuing the case in order to deter the financing of terror.

The lawsuits allege that the Bank is knowingly aiding and assisting Hamas and other terror organizations by distributing compensation money to the families of suicide bombers. Such payments have allowed those planning attacks to perpetrate them knowing that their families would be taken care of when they were gone. These payments serve as an inducement and encouragement for such acts of violence.

The legal team is composed of American and Israeli lawyers. The American lawyers are led by Mark Werbner. For those who join the suit, there are no fees or costs unless the plaintiffs recover money from this case.

If a member of your family or someone you know was a victim of terrorist actions in Israel and you wish to contact the lawyers handling this important case, please provide the following information so we can respond to your request.

Name:
Phone Number:
E-mail:
Street Address:
City, State, Postal Code, Country:
Comments or
Questions:
(Please include citizenship)

Copyright ©2004. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise noted, attorneys are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution.

Disclaimer

All copies must include the above copyright notice.

This is an ad found on THIS site. Is that funny, or what ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
06-22-2006, 02:25 AM
^^ are you for real? i dont see any ads.

lavikor201
06-22-2006, 02:25 AM
This is an ad found on THIS site. Is that funny, or what ?
That is kind of strange that it would be on this site... but I am not sure if this site controls the advertising. It may be the "Zionist controlled" message board service. LOL.

Where is the ad?

diverdown
06-22-2006, 02:29 AM
Log out and then browse this site. You'll see ads you don't see when you are logged in.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
06-22-2006, 02:30 AM
You forgot to blame Bush, for it being here. Plus I think Tony Blair helped him.

However, I will believe and agree with this statement from it:

"Unless otherwise noted, attorneys are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization."

Woodrow
06-22-2006, 02:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by diverdown
Log out and then browse this site. You'll see ads you don't see when you are logged in.
that may explain why none of us saw the ads. Possibly your bowser has picked up some cookies in the cache that are redirecting you to the ads.

Clear or delete your cookie stash and see if the ad is still there.

diverdown
06-22-2006, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
that may explain why none of us saw the ads. Possibly your bowser has picked up some cookies in the cache that are redirecting you to the ads.Clear or delete your cookie stash and see if the ad is still there.

Nah. That's not it. This is on THIS site when you a browsing without logging on. Try it. It doesn't bother me one way or the other. I just thought it was ironic.

Woodrow
06-22-2006, 02:42 AM
I will agree it is Ironic. I apologise if I sounded sarcastic (which I was). However, I have not seen that type ad even when just browising around and lurking on the site. I don't doubt that you have seen it, I'm just puzzled and now wondering if others have seen it.

diverdown
06-22-2006, 02:51 AM
Log out and then read this thread. It is right there next to the 'Islamic Ring Tones' ad. I kid you not.

Woodrow
06-22-2006, 02:58 AM
Did, these are the ads I found:

Structured Settlements
Free consumer information about selling your settlement for cash.

Islam Ringtone
Send this ringtone to your phone right now, at no charge!

Woodrow
06-22-2006, 02:59 AM
Ad probably changed.

diverdown
06-22-2006, 03:02 AM
Yeah. They do change. There are even dating ads. But the 'sue' ad stood out to me.

Panatella
06-23-2006, 04:25 AM
That is funny.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.