/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know each other more

firdaw
06-23-2006, 03:42 AM
Asaalam Alikum

Why don't we all try to get to know each other better
I will go first By saying my name and telling what country I am from, and what things I am doing this summer and, some interesting facts about me, and after that we can all learn something from each other. So lets do it

My name is firdawz. I am from Somalia. I am trying to find a Job this summer and I am also babysitting my baby cousin and I also go to summer school so yeah. I am thinking of going to california to my aunt this july. But I am not really an interesting person if you saw me u problem think I am really a borning person, but i do love to exercise and read books and always read my Quran, But I am pretty sure you are all have something interesting to tell so go ahead write what you can So go ahead Inshallah Asaalam Alikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muamena
06-23-2006, 04:47 AM
Bismillah
:w:

I'm fairly new to this forum (have only been here a few months).. I just wanted to welcome u to the forum sister :)

:sl:

Khayal
06-24-2006, 11:55 PM

Nice to kno about you....:sister:

firdaw
06-25-2006, 12:09 AM
I am really not new here so don't get confused i just wanted to know you all better so yeah inshallah i hope u would all try to introduce yourself. Asaalam Alikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
06-25-2006, 12:15 AM

[BANANA]WELCOME TO THE FORUM SIS[/BANANA]

afriend
06-25-2006, 06:29 PM

:welcome:

Nice intro....

My name is Iqram (:rollseyes), live in London........

al-fateh
06-25-2006, 06:38 PM
salam!!

welcome to the site

aamirsaab
06-25-2006, 06:43 PM
These types of threads are best discussed in the gender specific sections as there is minimal fitnah involved.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!