/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Birth stones Islamic refernce

Aly
06-23-2006, 12:20 PM
what does islam and quran say about birth stones, does it effect on personality ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aly
06-23-2006, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Salam, personally I think such stones have no place in Islam.

From IslamOnline:
its not a matter of beleiveing or disbelief but i just come acrosss with some people who say islam allow us to wear bithstones etc and it does effect

Thanks Brother

F.Y.
06-25-2006, 08:06 AM
That just means you are putting your trust in a stone - instead of relying on Allah the almighty, who is in charge of everything in the universe.
I know you say that its not about believeing/disbeliving, but why wear a birthstone? We dont even celebrate birthdays - so why even wear one?

Peace

Malaikah
06-25-2006, 08:15 AM
:sl:

and why would you pick a stone just becuase its your birth stone? just go for the nice ones

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bint_muhammed
06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
:sl:

and why would you pick a stone just becuase its your birth stone? just go for the nice ones
exactly!:rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.