/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is there a Parenting section?

noname
06-23-2006, 06:57 PM
:sl:
Is it possible to start a parenting section to discuss struggles, methods, etc.?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-23-2006, 07:00 PM
:wasalamex

masha'Allaah! we were already discussing that, and if Allaah Almighty wills, the admins may decide to open a section similar to that within the marriage section insha'Allaah.

jazak Allaahu khayr for the suggestion.

:salamext:

Daffodil
06-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Most of the ppl here are kids n not married let alone have kids so i doubt they wud have anything interesting to say.

snakelegs
06-30-2006, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Most of the ppl here are kids n not married let alone have kids so i doubt they wud have anything interesting to say.
maybe not. but they might learn something.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
06-30-2006, 08:11 PM
"Most of the ppl here are kids n not married let alone have kids so i doubt they wud have anything interesting to say."

Urm....Most of us have mothers........Just because we're not married and haven't had children it doesn't mean we're stupid in that field, how do you know that people wont have anything intersting to say, I found that quite rude to be honest.

It's a great idea sister, we don't have any children yet, but we might learn something, just because we're kids, doesn't mean we can't learn before hand, JazakAllah khair for being so considerate and thoughtful unlike some people.

Dawud_uk
06-30-2006, 08:53 PM
"Most of the ppl here are kids n not married let alone have kids so i doubt they wud have anything interesting to say."

Urm....Most of us have mothers........Just because we're not married and haven't had children it doesn't mean we're stupid in that field, how do you know that people wont have anything intersting to say, I found that quite rude to be honest.

It's a great idea sister, we don't have any children yet, but we might learn something, just because we're kids, doesn't mean we can't learn before hand, JazakAllah khair for being so considerate and thoughtful unlike some people.
Oooooooh touchy!!!

Daffodil
06-30-2006, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Firstly, I didnt say u were stupid, where did that come from!!! u sed it not me!

The reason i think ppl wnt have anything interesting to say is because some ppl here still need to be parented so how can they giv parenting advice.

The best ppl to talk on the subject of parenting are ppl who already have children themselves as they know what theyre talking about. however altho some mature ppl here wud and im sure have lots of beneficial things to say some may not.

I personaly wudnt take much heed from some one else's opinion on parenting when they dnt have children themselves as thats like taking advice regarding car mechanics from a art student!

Im sorry if i offended u please forgive me. I did not mean to cause offence.

Asalamulaikum.

afriend
06-30-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm sorry, it's just that, the tone you used....It doesn't matter never mind.

Anyways, I don't know even minimal, but my advice at times isn't useless or doesn't deserve any notice, my job is childcare, and I get on very well with the children I work (at times :X ;D) but I don't have children of my own.....

If you get what I mean....

:w:

chacha_jalebi
06-30-2006, 11:01 PM
but ders still some people who like have hanged bout wit kiddies :D and stil can offer some erm feed back :p

so it wud b gud 2 have a parentin part!! open it open it open it open it :p :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.