/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UK: Spiritual Camp

Believer5
06-24-2006, 01:42 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh

Dear Reader,

We hope this email finds you in the best of health and belief, Ameen.

We take pleasure in inviting you and your family to join us for a weekend of spiritual illumination and intellectual stimulation (please refer to attached poster); The Blessed Summit in the Quest for Allah (SWT).

Insh'Allah this event will be held at Hijaz Islamic University in Nuneaton (Coventry). Based in the heart of England and situated in 62 acres of land, where you will be free from your daily grind and depart to a spiritual sanctuary.

The blessed weekend offers you:

FREE ADMISSION
INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS (IN ENGLISH)
NASHEEDS/NAATS
SPIRITUAL SURGERY SESSIONS (PERSONAL COUNSELLING)
TOUR AND EXPLANATION OF GRAVES OF THE PIOUS
BEAUTIFUL WOODLAND SURROUNDINGS
STUDIOUS ENVIRONMENT - HELP YOU GET BACK INTO ACTIVE LEARNING
HIJAZ COMMUNITY PRESENTATION - OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET INVOLVED IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY INIATIVES
PERFECTING YOU PRAYERS - SPIRITUAL EXERCISES
BLESSED CONNECTION (SELECTED INVOCATIONS)
FREE FOOD
FREE TRAVEL (Please check with your local coach service, there may be a nominal charge)
SEPARATE OVERNIGHT FACILITIES FOR MEN AND WOMEN…you only need a sleeping bag and pillow.
The event will run from Friday 30th June to Sunday 2nd July. Coaches depart from the cities on Friday, and depart from the camp on Sunday. You have the option of attending for the full duration of the weekend or to make a day trip on the Sunday. Children under the age of 14 wishing to attend must be accompanied by either a parent/guardian.

For further information or to reserve your seat please contact Brother Usman on 07855 471 466.

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours in Islam

Hijaz Community
I went last year and it was pretty good. At least it's completely free and you meet some great people. There were whole families there - from children to grandparents. I don't know how many people went but it was a lot. The brothers and sisters were segragated for the most part.

There's a poster for this event but I can't seem to post it.
Email brother QuestforAllah@aol.com to see it - his email address is on the poster.
There's a list of phone numbers on the poster so you can see where the nearest coach to you is leaving from (16 uk cities included)

I'll say now, don't expect the sevice to be 5-star, nevertheless, it's okay, and overall I loved the entire experience and hope to go again this year inshAllah.

Everybody come!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asyur an-Nagi
06-24-2006, 07:54 AM
:sl:
good to hear we have such thing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.