/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Azan Software

manaal
06-24-2006, 07:57 AM
I was looking for a software to play the azan at the proper prayer times and found this link:
http://www.islamicfinder.org/athanDownload.php

Its great for people who either live in non-muslim coutries or far from a mosque and cannot hear the azan being recited.

There is a free version as well one that can be purchased. The software automatically calculates the Azan time according to where you live. I checked the times in the software with the times given in our "Muslim Calendars" here and there's just a 1 - 2 minutes difference in the time. You have to select the your region, time zone, jurisdiction method and the correct calculation method according to where you live and voila! its done!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
manaal
07-13-2006, 06:54 AM
Not many people seem have since this post since I first posted it. If you did and if you have tried out the software post your comments here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.