/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Madeenah University

Khaldun
06-25-2006, 12:41 AM
:sl:

As a response to the numerous people who have asked me, I would just like to announce that alhamdulilah I have been accepted to the Islaamic University in Madeenah, and I will start my studies this year inshAllah.

I would like to request all of your duas for Allah to make it easy for me and beneficial.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
06-25-2006, 12:45 AM
mashalah bro..u've been excepted in madeenah unversity... such a joy.... my duas are wid u bro.....alhamdulilah.....dunno wot to say..wow...

wot u studying? is the uni near to the mosque?

pray for me too...i wana go there again inshalah for umrah or hajj nxt ere inshalah!

Abu Zakariya
06-25-2006, 12:45 AM
:w:

I'm so happy for you!

May Allah make it easy for you. May He give you knowledge and may He make you a great Da'ee for His sake. And may Allah give the chance for others that wish to go there, purely for His sake, that opportunity as well. Amin.

BlissfullyJaded
06-25-2006, 12:50 AM

MashaAllah. That is wonderful news brother!

And since you're one of the obsessed fans of the Haram'ain imams, don't spend too much of your spare time stalking them. Hmm...maybe we should tell brother Abdullah Saood to warn them to have more guards... :)

Anyways :)
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (Radiallahu Anhu):
The Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. (The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others." (Fateh-al-Bari page 177 Vol. 1)
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 3, Number 73]

InshaAllah, the members of LI will benefit from your knowledge. :)

Narrated Muawiya:
I heard Allah's Apostle (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah's order (Day of Judgment) is established."
[Saheeh Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 3, Number 71]

May Allah make it easy for you. May He give you knowledge and may He make you a great Da'ee for His sake. And may Allah give the chance for others that wish to go there, purely for His sake, that opportunity as well. Amin.
Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
06-25-2006, 12:51 AM

mashalah bro..u've been excepted in madeenah unversity... such a joy.... my duas are wid u bro.....alhamdulilah.....dunno wot to say..wow...

wot u studying? is the uni near to the mosque?

Its for the Quran Department inshAllah. Might get Shaikh Hudhayfi as a teacher.

The Uni is abit far from the Masjid, but not to far.

pray for me too...i wana go there again inshalah for umrah or hajj nxt ere inshalah!
May Allah make it possible for you and accept your umrah and hajj.

I'm so happy for you!

JazzakAllah Khair brother, Ameen to the duas!

MashaAllah. That is wonderful news brother!

And since you're one of the obsessed fans of the Haram'ain imams, don't spend too much of your spare time stalking them. Hmm...maybe we should tell brother Abdullah Saood to warn them to have more guards...
And I was actually thinking of giving you lot some valuable insider information, but I guess you dont need it then. Dont thank me, thank Labibah :)

BlissfullyJaded
06-25-2006, 12:58 AM

And I was actually thinking of giving you lot some valuable insider information, but I guess you dont need it then. Dont thank me, thank Labibah
Ah..qadr Allah. So don't worry dear brothers and sisters, you don't have to go out of your way to thank me. :sister:

And I'm sure we can get the information out of you. InshaAllah. :sister:

Sohrab
06-25-2006, 12:59 AM
MashAllah! Congratulations Bro! May Allah make it beneficial for you and for everyone. Say my salams to shaikh Hudhaify when you're there inshAllah :giggling:

Helena
06-25-2006, 01:08 AM

one more thing....

we are all proud of u bro...hope u have a beneficial stay inshalah...hope u pass ur course wid flying colours..all of our duas are wid u...no matter where we are..the LI forum is behind u.....

hope u enjoy ur time there, as chances,opportunities comes only once...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-25-2006, 01:20 AM

Subhanallah!!! Indeed this is the best news ive heard today! Alhamdullilah bro. May Allah make your studies there fruitful and may He allow you to become a scholor Inshallah! :D

You will be missed greatly at LI bro, make sure you get online sometimes and keep us updated on your studies Inshallah. Dont forget us there, and remember us all in your Duas!

Arwa
06-25-2006, 01:52 AM
wa alaikum assalam

Finally! :rolleyes:

Thanks Labibah! :rant: You little warner. <_< hehe :wub:

IK, that does not mean you don't give us the information though. :p You HAVE to. :rant: <--- *makes it look like a threat*

Anyyyyways, masha'Allah may Allah make it easy and beneficial for you. Don't forget us in your du'as when you are in Masjid an Nabawi and ofcourse, at baytullah, insha'Allah.

The Qur'an department? Not a surprise at all! :) It would be awwwesome if you got Sheikh Hudhayfi as a teacher, insha'Allah!! :)

Silver Pearl
06-25-2006, 06:31 AM
:wasalamex

Wow with your stalking records Khaldun i'm surprise they even let you in the country. O_O what were they thinking?! kidding

Mashallah akh, May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) increase you in imaan, taqwa, ibada wa ilm....ameen.

Don't forget us in your duas brother. Is the course for 3 years?

piXie
06-25-2006, 09:45 AM

congratulations brother Khaldun! Subhanallah, thts top news

madeenah university is excellent. Masha'Allah, may Allah make ur experiences ther rewarding. Ameen

my uncles go there...maybe u can meet them :sister:

im planning on going there too insha'Allah. i just hope they let me in :-\

afriend
06-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh Lucky you akhi!

:thumbs_up May Allah make it easy for you inshAllah!

My hifz teacher was a student at Madinah uni.......He can get me in if I try hard too ;)

Far7an
06-25-2006, 09:55 AM

Mabrook! You're already my ustadh, in a few years I could be calling you shaykh ;) inshaa'Allah.

May Allah grant you success in this life and the hereafter.

Maryam22
06-25-2006, 10:23 AM
congratualtions brother.
just wana ask, any tips to get into the uni. my bro applied over a year and a half ago, and they still have replied
jazakallahukhair

imranp
06-25-2006, 10:46 AM

My cousin was at madina uni long time ago its a very good place to be in
U must of got very good marks in ur exams to get in there well done
When u go give my salams to Prophet (saw)

Helena
06-25-2006, 12:54 PM
oh yeah..suddenly remembered...thanks for da reminder bro imranp...

give my salam to our prophet(saw)......bro ur very lucky to go there...inshalah u'll love it!

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-25-2006, 01:00 PM
MashaAllah! Mabrook!
What exactly do you have to do to get in?
And is it true that it's only for brothers?
W'salaam

Khaldun
06-25-2006, 01:03 PM

MashAllah! Congratulations Bro! May Allah make it beneficial for you and for everyone. Say my salams to shaikh Hudhaify when you're there inshAllah
JazzakAllah Khair! So Ill just say brother Sohrab gave his salam then?

we are all proud of u bro...hope u have a beneficial stay inshalah...hope u pass ur course wid flying colours..all of our duas are wid u...no matter where we are..the LI forum is behind u.....
JazzakAllah Khair that means alot.

You will be missed greatly at LI bro, make sure you get online sometimes and keep us updated on your studies Inshallah. Dont forget us there, and remember us all in your Duas!
Forget? Thats Unpossible! And besides Im waiting for you there inshAllah.

IK, that does not mean you don't give us the information though. You HAVE to. <--- *makes it look like a threat*
Threating the admin? Ill keep an eye on you, actually make that two eyes.

Wow with your stalking records Khaldun i'm surprise they even let you in the country. O_O what were they thinking?! kidding
*crosses her out from the dua list* lol kidding
Is the course for 3 years?
Actually it invovles one or two years of Arabic then the actually "learning" which is 4 years I believe. Heres the Universities homepage if you want to check out more. http://www.iu.edu.sa/english/index.htm

im planning on going there too insha'Allah. i just hope they let me in
As far as I knew sister A'isha that University was for brothers only? Or do you mean some other University in Madeenah?

My hifz teacher was a student at Madinah uni.......He can get me in if I try hard too
So Ill meet you there soon then? inshAllah
Seriously the thought of being in Madeenah is so cool...
The city of the Prophet salalahu alyhi wassallam is beyond cool, but I understand what you mean.

Mabrook! You're already my ustadh, in a few years I could be calling you shaykh inshaa'Allah.
Now Now, we all know your the teacher, and I learn from your wisedom, its a pity your busier these days.

just wana ask, any tips to get into the uni. my bro applied over a year and a half ago, and they still have replied
Id say apply again, and its always better to go down to the univeristy in person, as this shows your ambition inshAllah. And always rememeber at the end of the day its all in the hands of Allah subhanahu wata'ala so make alot of duas.

U must of got very good marks in ur exams to get in there well done
JazzakAllah Khair brother imranp

bro ur very lucky to go there...inshalah u'll love it!
InshAllah I will, JazzakAllah Khair.

Masha-Allah! MABROOK!
What exactly do you have to do to get in?
And is it true that it's only for brothers?
No fair.... us sisters need to seek knowledge too, you know!
W'salaam
Dont despair sister, Madeenah isnt the only place to seek knowledge. The seeking knowledge first happens in your surroundings. Have you memorised the Quran? If not start with that inshAllah.

I hope that this will encourage my fellow brothers and sisters to also persude in their efforts of seeking knowledge.

The Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said, " Seeking knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim male and female"[ Narrated by Bukhari].

noshaba
06-25-2006, 01:04 PM
:brother: MASHALLAH....u r very luck INSHALLAH u will bring success and prosper..AMEEN
:sl: ..good luck :brother:

S_87
06-25-2006, 01:29 PM

mashaAllah bro thats great news.and youve got 67 days to wait only now.
inshaAllah all will go well in the preparation to getting there and when you are there. and you are successful both at uni later in life and the hereafter!

(and saying that yes we want insider information :lol: )

umm shaheed uqu is always available for females :okay: but youll need a mahram :p

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-25-2006, 01:31 PM
What's uqu?:?

Ghazi
06-25-2006, 01:35 PM

Congratualtions bro I've also applied they got back to me told me to fly out in september for an entrance exam did you have to do one?

Khaldun
06-25-2006, 01:41 PM

MASHALLAH....u r very luck INSHALLAH u will bring success and prosper..AMEEN
Ameen, and to all of us inshAllah.

mashaAllah bro thats great news.and youve got 67 days to wait only now.
inshaAllah all will go well in the preparation to getting there and when you are there. and you are successful both at uni later in life and the hereafter!

(and saying that yes we want insider information )

umm shaheed uqu is always available for females but youll need a mahram
JazzakAllah Khair amani, inshAllah we will all successed in this world and most importantly be saved from the big day, The day on which property will not avail, nor sons; Except him who comes to Allah with a heart free (from evil).

Umm Shaheed I think she meant Ummul Qurra University, the uni in Makkah, sa7?

Congratualtions bro I've also applied they got back to me told me to fly out in september for an entrance exam did you have to do one?
JazzakAllah Khair.

Really? That sounds strange, no I went for my interview the day I applied.

Ghazi
06-25-2006, 01:43 PM

JazzakAllah Khair.

Really? That sounds strange, no I went for my interview the day I applied.
Did you fly out? I just applied and they told me to fly out on September for an exam

Khaldun
06-25-2006, 01:44 PM

I went down there and applied, and then right there and then they tested my Quran etc.

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Does any one know why sisters can't study there?

Ghazi
06-25-2006, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

I went down there and applied, and then right there and then they tested my Quran etc.

Oh right I see, they'll probably test me the same way on september inshallah.

person
06-26-2006, 11:20 AM
if you ever meet sulaimann there in the university then insha Allah please tell him that some1 said 'ta ta' and that im waiting. plaese insha Allah remeber to pass it on to him. i no there must be thousands of sulaimanns there but just say it to evey1 of them, insha ALLAH the right 1 will no what the message means

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

Maaaaaaaaaashallah - I am so happy for you Shaykh!

Allhumdoillah - will take a bit of pressure off me now as we have two correspondents in Haramain! (Dont worry IK I will show you the ropes - before you know it you will have all the Imams round yours for tea!!!)

Inshallah we are all looking forward to seeing you on Saudi TV 2 leading the Magrib prayer!!!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah

Umm Safiya
06-26-2006, 02:03 PM

Masha All&#226;h, that's great news.. Mabr&#251;k akh&#238;..
Am&#238;n to all the du'as..
Is there any place at madinah where women can study?

IceQueen~
06-26-2006, 02:13 PM
OH WOW! SUBHANALLAH!! masha allah brother i so envy you!!!!!
knwledge is the heritage of the prophets and when you are seeking knowledge you are on the path to paradise-WE ALL WANNA COME WITH YOU INSHA ALLAH, so pray for us..:w:

IceQueen~
06-26-2006, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
I wanna know why we can't study at Madinah University.:-\
W'salaam
well i suppose they can't exactly make it co-ed you know-it's supposd to be islamic, but i agree with you , i wish there was a place where girls could learn the deen of Allah too...sniff...

i've been begging my dad for ages but he doesn't agree on girls staying the night anywhere, and sinec all the aalimah courses i know are boarding ones well-fat chance for me...sniff:w:

muslimah_here
06-26-2006, 02:24 PM
MASHALLAH!! may ALLAH help u succeed in ur quest for acquiring knowledge of deen ALLHUMDOLILAH!!
ALLAHAFIZ.

------
06-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Masha'Allah akhee! Congrats! :sister:

IceQueen~
06-26-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
Yeah inshaAllah. Once I finish my A-Levels. I'm looking for some in the U.A.E, which is where I will be moving after my A-Levels. My family have an apartment there.
W'salaam
i've finished my a levels now alhamdu lillah but i don't know what to do...
i really wanna do an islamic degree correspondence course but they are so expensive...
i hope Allah gives 'ilm that is beneficial to all those who seek it, ameen.:w:

Tilmeez
06-27-2006, 07:07 AM
Subhanallah, Congratulations :brother: Barakallaho Feek
:rose:

Anonymous.92
06-27-2006, 07:21 AM
Mashallah, brother I am so happy for you!

Umm Yoosuf
07-01-2006, 10:15 PM

Congratulation brother Khaldun. Masha Allah that is great news. May Allah make your studies easy for you and bless you and your family. May Allah advance knowledge..

Its for the Quran Department inshAllah. Might get Shaikh Hudhayfi as a teacher.
Shaikh Hudhayfi:X

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 10:23 PM
ass salaamu aalykum

Mashallaah tabaarakAllah akhee...duaas are being made!!..and remember to make sum dua for your poor muslim bro's and sis's who are stuck in balad al-kufr when your in the haram...or masjid an-nabawi!!..or ask sheikh hadayfi hafidahullah to make them for us!!....BarakAllaahu feek

*if you remember that is *

PS:are you going to leave LI then ...

W alaykum ass salaam

Uma Rayanah
07-02-2006, 04:56 PM

Mashallah Tabaraka Allah... Im happy 4 u :brother: May Allah make everythin easy 4 u inshallah...

lealo
07-03-2006, 07:19 PM
congratulations :)

Nusaybah
08-23-2006, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

Is there any place at madinah where women can study?
I was wondering the same thing and I hope that the answer is yes Insha Allah. By the way Brother, congratulations and may Allah make it easier for you and take advantage of this oppurtunity that Allah blessed you with:cry:

silent mujaheda
08-23-2006, 01:52 PM
congratulations!! wiked, mA,i have seen the uni its really nice!!

IceQueen~
08-26-2006, 01:41 PM
when is he going to start going? or is he already going?

Khaldun
08-26-2006, 03:30 PM

He is going to start on the 13th of september inshAllah.

IceQueen~
08-28-2006, 07:47 PM
is he gonna study arabic fisrt? or does he already know that..
have you done anything before this? obviously you can't get in without anything..right?

Ghazi
08-28-2006, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marya
is he gonna study arabic fisrt? or does he already know that..
have you done anything before this? obviously you can't get in without anything..right?

Anyone can study they teach from the beggining or intermediate depending on the person the first two years are spent learning arabic the rest you pick a course such as hadith studies quran studies ect.

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
oh tabaraka Allah!!

and shiekh Hudhaifee as your teacher, how amazing wow...

masha Allah hope you benefit a lot, and come back to teach us people insha Allah...
all the best, waffaqaka Allah!

wassalaam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-28-2006, 07:59 PM

wow mabrook ya akhi inshaAllah you're successful in your studies inshaAllah when you're back share some of ur knowledge with us :)

ma'salamah

IceQueen~
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
yeah Insha Allah, we need an 3aalim round here..:)

Khaldun
08-28-2006, 11:34 PM

Ill do arabic for 2 years inshAllah, and prior to applying I did hifd on the Quran which helped. But what really matters is your desire for knowledge and if you have memorised the Quran, this will show it inshAllah.

Its all about sacrifice...

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-28-2006, 11:38 PM
MashaAllah, so soon. You are very lucky. I'm still wondering what i'm going to do after I finish my A-levels. What is the best islamic university that sisters can study at?

Umm Safiya
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
:salamext:

^I know there is an university in Yemen.. My sis in law lives in the town where it is.. but i dunno what its called

Insha All&#226;h it'll be easy on you bro Khaldun!

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Is it that one Amirah and the yemeni crew are always on about?(the one in dammaaj?)

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 12:34 PM
lol @ yemen crew, no, its not that one our place was in a village called Dammaaj, secluded from dunyaa...
nearest town was a half an hour drive (sa'dah)

i think umm hamza might be referring to the one in san3aa forgot its name, owned by a bloke called zindaanee, quite a few foreiners go there, and theres another place in al baab (also san'aa but for arabic only)

there are more uni's though but these are the ones i know of...

wassalaam

Khaldun
09-12-2006, 01:35 PM

The time has come, Ill be leaving tomorow inshAllah. If I have hurt anyone or said anything obscene please forgive me for the sake of Allah. Also I leave you with one thing that you should always keep in mind, remember Allah whereever you might be and do not spend hours and hours infront of the screen this is only a means to "boost" your imaan, the real thing is to occupy oneself with the Quran and seeking knowledge. Think before you post, because what if you died tomorow? Youd cease to exsist but your posts wouldnt. Im not good with words but I hope you understand where im coming from. And finally make dua for me, and the rest of the ummah.

------
09-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Youd cease to exsist but your posts wouldnt.

You'd ... exist ... wouldn't

LOL only messing, good luck akhee, Insha'Allah I will take into account what you have said as it is really beneficial.

S_87
09-12-2006, 02:20 PM

inshaAllah youll get there safely and hassle free. may Allah accept your efforts and give you understanding of the deen.

If Allaah wants good for someone, He gives him understanding
in the Religion
(bukhari muslim)

remember us in your duas also

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2006, 02:23 PM
salam
may allah grant you all your wishes bro, alhamdulillah it is with great joy that that i am happy to hear you are going to the blessed city of madinah and studying there
your time and efforts to the forum is undeniable, may allah reward you for your efforts
may allah make your journey safe
i just come online and it is sad to see you go so soon bro, i will miss your words and pearls of wisdom
Take Care bro, remember me in your duas as i will remember you
wasalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
09-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Take care akhee, and I hope you gain alot from this experience.

Haji_usmaan
09-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Assalam

TAke care my bro and may allah gve u understanding of deen!!!!
Ameen!!!!

IceQueen~
09-21-2006, 07:45 PM
yes as everyone else has said above- take care and remember us all in your du'ahs insha allah,
May Allah accept your deeds and make everything you learn beneficial Insha allah.

MH-UK
09-24-2006, 12:21 PM

InshaAllah you are in my dua's.

Please remember us in your dua's as well!

jzcasejz
06-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Alhamdulillaah...my Bro just got a letter from Madinah Uni and he just has to sort out the documents and visa...and inshaAllaah he's accepted.

ummAbdillah
06-27-2007, 12:58 PM
^^MashaAllah! that's great news :thumbs_up

Umm Yoosuf
06-27-2007, 01:48 PM

Masha Allah Tabarakallah! May Allah make this path easy for him. I wish I was there :unhappy:

06-27-2007, 01:54 PM
MashaAllah may Allah make it beneficial for him Amin!

I'm so sure there is a place for women to study at Madinah University :?

Umm Yoosuf
06-27-2007, 01:58 PM
No there isn't. There are colleges for sisters to attend though. Allah knows Best.

Al-Hanbali
06-27-2007, 01:59 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Alhamdulillaah...my Bro just got a letter from Madinah Uni and he just has to sort out the documents and visa...and inshaAllaah he's accepted.
Masha'ALLAH, thats great news bro.

May Allah make this path easy for him.
Ameen.

S_87
06-27-2007, 02:40 PM

thats great news :)
you can check and see if his name on the list:
http://www.hijra.net/forum/showthrea...5&page=1&pp=10

'Abd al-Baari
06-27-2007, 03:04 PM

Mashallah thats great news bro :)
May Allah make it easy for him..Ameen

Riya90
06-27-2007, 03:31 PM
mashAllaah thats gr8 news!

m102313
06-27-2007, 03:41 PM

Masha'allah great news

FBI
06-28-2007, 02:26 AM
Does anyone know were I can find a full-list of this years accepted students?

FBI
06-28-2007, 02:29 AM
Any news on this years list

Al-Hanbali
06-28-2007, 02:36 AM

*Threads Merged*

Al-Hanbali
06-28-2007, 02:36 AM

england:
1) معين الاسلام
2) ربيل مياه
3) أيوب آدم
4) دومينك كرسجن بارنيز بارنيز
5) أسعد محمد سايدات
6) أشرف دبوس
7) سليمان حساندي
8) ماشيوجون دريك
9) أمير أشرف محي الدين بروندكير
10) عوليد مجل
11) آدم كانث كانث فولتر
12) فوكى ايفيكور
13) ماجد أسلم

united states of america:
1) أحمد بلو
2) فراس هاني لطفي المجذوب
3) يحيى عبد الطيف لبا بيدى
4) كرستوفر جون كيرس
5) داود إبراهيم درامى
6) أحمد الحسانة
7) خالد فاروق دسوقى
8) سفيان ديدسين
9) بنجامين سعود الاجى

canada:
1) أسامة عمر سيد
2) اويس قيس حكمت
3) راتب نافع مرعي
4) محمد مختار ظاهر
5) زياد سليم إبراهيم قريش
6) فضل يوسفى

australia:
1) سامينل يعقوب اياسو اسبها
2) تنفيد كمرمان
3) جلال الشامي
4) راسل نيوجنت
5) ميوند زادران
6) محمد حسن محمد

updated list...

albania:
1) دساريت نوري تشونى
2) فاضل يوسف بارذوش
3) سلمان محمود كوباتشي
4) بهار خليل حسيني
5) رناتو لؤونينذا نعماناى
6) وتديم جزائر كرامان بلاكو

belgium:
1) سليم أحكيم
2) بن عباس فاروق
3) سولطانوف محمد خرونويش

bolivia:
1) سرجيو اغناسيو روعابادو سارافيا

brazil:
1) فرناندو ديسليفيا أغستنه
2) جوليو سيزار راموس

denmark:
1) عبدالرحيم محمد أبو ليفه
2) سليمان شاه قيوم شاه

finland:
1) يوسف أحمد جوليد
2) يوسف روفلا
3) سامى صالح غريبي
4) أحمد حسن إبراهيم

france:
1) جندوبي صبري
2) يوسف لحسن ميمون العدلاني
3) إبراهيم تنجان
4) ديفيد سيرانو
5) غروهس ماتيوه
6) جرامي فيرجن
7) امابل تيري فرانك
8) القزوى سيف الدين
9) با أوبا
10) هارون جلداس
11) بيتي جان لوك

germany:
1) ميشائيل لورنس
2) حسام عصمت سيدو عبدالقادر
3) خالد حسن ازعيطار
4) إبراهيم أكين
5) بورس ايفانوف

greece:
1) افستاديوس تسيونيس

guyana:
1) زكريا زيد بخش

haiti:
1) بولاس كال رودني
2) موايز والتس

holland:
1) فرجل روميو برومت
2) ياسين اغترى
3) سليمان العراص
4) طارق محمد حسن
5) الكساندر فرانكلين هس

italy:
1) جيانلوكا توماسيلى

jamaica:
1) جولز رالستن غراهام

new zealand:
1) موسى طاهر

nicaragua:
1) خوسية البيرتو غوميس بينيدا

norway:
1) ادين جودريا
2) عبدالقادر حسين صبريه
3) داوود ونغن
4) أحمد حاجي نورية

st. lucia:
1) دان لوبرين
2) دوناثان جيرالد

sweden:
1) ياسر صالح حويتي
2) هيثم سعيد زين
3) سيموك مروز
4) راوشت صلاح علي
5) عمر سمير حناجدعون
6) علي بأروتشتش
7) سيناد كاتوفيج
8) عثمان ميرى

switzerland:
1) روش يوهان جون توماس
2) يعقوبي محمد
3) نوكلاس اندروبلانش
4) فيصل برهام خان

venezuela:
1) خوسيه لويس سركيس بيرس

further update...

bahamas:
1) كريم عبد الرحمن سميث

bulgaria:
1) اسان رايفوف اسا الييكسى
2) محمد رمضانوف سليم احمدوف
3) عثمان مصطفى بكر

burma/mayanmar
1) أونج ناينج وين
2) ماؤنغ كياؤ ناينغ
3) تن زن عو
4) وين شو
5) لا مينت

japan:
1) محمد ما سوا وسيجي صالح
2) محمد أوتا شوية

maldives:
1) محمد شافع
2) حسن رياض
3) يامين ناصر
4) عاصف موسى
5) عبد الله رشيد
6) أحمد رماز
7) عبد القادر محمد
8) زمزم فارش

new guinea:
1) ميكائيل نيرى

singapore:
1) حسين بن محمد
2) الشيخ عمر بن عبد العزيز
3) شيخ حذيفة بن شيخ حسين

south africa:
1) بروس وا سون مول
2) الفرد بابو لدى كوتوميلا
3) انور سادان
4) سفيان هانسا
5) بدر الدين رمديز
6) هارون أتبو
7) مجاهد توفي
8) محسن داتي

south korea:
1) كيم ون سو - كرم

spain:
1) خوسيه أنخيل قلا تايود ألايث
2) عمار فارس تاج الدين قطيني
3) جوزيف دوران فمادا

sri lanka:
1) محمد مشتاق محمد
2) محمد قاسم بن فقير محي الدين
3) محمد يسار بن عبد القادر
4) محمد عزام عبد الغفور
5) آدم لبيه أحمد صبري
6) محمد رضوان بن طاهر
7) محمد مجاهد محم ياهم
8) محمد رزقان بن محمد مسطين
9) مسائق بن زين العابدين
10) عبد القادر محمد مناص

thailand:
1) ماستر ابارورد نابالين
2) حلمي بادو

uruguay:
1) أندريس ألينيو خوقين بيديغن

zimbabwe:
1) علي شاعروس
2) إبراهيم منك

additional update...

kenya
1) عبد الرحمن سعيد حسن
2) مصطفى محمود محمد
3) جمال الدين عثمان
4) عبد الله عبد الله عثمان
5) عبد الرحمن هافو محمد
6) مصطفى غيوشونوا
7) أحمد طاهر عبده
8) شافعي سعيد عبدالرحمن
9) سليمان صالح سالم
10) محمد سليمان موامبيلي
11) مورغو مورتونغان إدوين
12) علي حسن عيد
13) عبد السلام محمد عمي
14) جامع حاج يوسف
15) محمد حسن دبريل
16) مختار بلو صلاة ديقو

turkey
1) محمد خالد محمد اغرقان
2) حمزه أرسلان
3) عمر ياسين اوبه
4) جهان اوزيقان
5) عبد الله عمر البحان
6) أمر الله اون صلان
7) محمد عبيد طلحة الله بركت

http://http://www.hijra.net/forum/sh...5&page=1&pp=10

FBI
06-28-2007, 02:53 AM
can you translate that to English bro?

BlissfullyJaded
06-28-2007, 04:36 AM

Is there any name you're looking for in particular bro? If you don't want to say it publicly, then just PM it, and we can check if that person is listed there inshaAllah.

Mabrook to your brother, jzcasejz! May Allah guide him to be amongst the righteous ulama and benefit to this ummah!

Yanal
06-28-2007, 04:38 AM
i do can you help me translate Canada's please

Yanal
06-28-2007, 04:46 AM

As a response to the numerous people who have asked me, I would just like to announce that alhamdulilah I have been accepted to the Islaamic University in Madeenah, and I will start my studies this year inshAllah.

I would like to request all of your duas for Allah to make it easy for me and beneficial.
and which city is madeenah univeristy in canada/ i am logging off so please post the answer here thank you

S_87
06-28-2007, 11:36 AM

Canada from what it looks like to me that is :

1) أسامة عمر سيد - Usaama Umar Sayid
2) اويس قيس حكمت -Uwais Qays Hukmat/Hikmat?
3) راتب نافع مرعي Ratib Nafi' Mar3ee
4) محمد مختار ظاهر Muhammed Mukhatir Dhahir
5) زياد سليم إبراهيم قريش -Ziyad saleem Ibrahim Quraish
6) فضل يوسفى -Fadl? Yusufi

Yanal what do you mean by your above question? which city is madeenah uni in canada? the madeenah university khaldun was referring to is in madeenah KSA

jzcasejz
06-28-2007, 11:57 AM
JazakAllaahu Khayran people.

format_quote Originally Posted by amani

thats great news :)
you can check and see if his name on the list:
http://www.hijra.net/forum/showthrea...5&page=1&pp=10
Jazaakillaahu Khayr..and yep...he's the first one on the England list. Alhamdulillaah. :)

Yanal
06-29-2007, 03:20 AM
Asalam alkum can someone tell me where is madeenah university in vancouver or near vancouver

snakelegs
06-29-2007, 03:22 AM
yanal,
it is not in canada, it is in madinah, saudi arabia.

Yanal
06-29-2007, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
yanal,
it is not in canada, it is in madinah, saudi arabia.
oh ok no wonder why it is called madeenah university and plus is it a good university

Umu 'Isa
06-29-2007, 03:29 AM
:sl: yanal,
Yes madeenah university is the best islamic university in the world masha Allaah :)

snakelegs
06-29-2007, 03:30 AM
i think there is another top one in cairo?

north_malaysian
06-29-2007, 03:55 AM
england:
4) دومينك كرسجن بارنيز بارنيز (Dominic Chris Jean Barnez)?
8) ماشيوجون دريك (Mashio John Derek)?
11) آدم كانث كانث فولتر (Adam Kenneth Kenneth Voltar)?

united states of america:
4) كرستوفر جون كيرس (Christopher John Kirs)?

bolivia:
1) سرجيو اغناسيو روعابادو سارافيا (Sergio Ignacio Ruabado Sarafia)?

brazil:
1) فرناندو ديسليفيا أغستنه (Fernando Dislifia Agustana)?
2) جوليو سيزار راموس (Julio Cesar Ramos)?

france:
4) ديفيد سيرانو (David Serano)?
5) غروهس ماتيوه (Gruhes Mateo)?
6) جرامي فيرجن (Jeremy Firjin)?
7) امابل تيري فرانك (Amabel Thierry Frank)?
11) بيتي جان لوك (Betty Jean Luc)?

germany:
1) ميشائيل لورنس (Michel Lorens)?
5) بورس ايفانوف (Boris Ivanov)?

greece:
1) افستاديوس تسيونيس (Afstadios Teseonis)?

haiti:
1) بولاس كال رودني (Paulas Kal Rudny)?

holland:
1) فرجل روميو برومت (Farjel Romeo Brummet)?
5) الكساندر فرانكلين هس (Alexander Franklin Hess)?

italy:
1) جيانلوكا توماسيلى (Gianluca Tomasili)?

jamaica:
1) جولز رالستن غراهام (Jules Ralstin Graham)?

nicaragua:
1) خوسية البيرتو غوميس بينيدا (Josea Alberto Gomes Benida)?

st. lucia:
1) دان لوبرين (Dan Loubrin)
2) دوناثان جيرالد (Donathan Gerald)?

switzerland:
1) روش يوهان جون توماس (Rush Yohan John Tomas)?
3) نوكلاس اندروبلانش (Nuklas Andrew Balansh)?

venezuela:
1) خوسيه لويس سركيس بيرس (Josea Louis Sarkis Birs)?

burma/mayanmar
1) أونج ناينج وين (Aung Naing Wein)?
2) ماؤنغ كياؤ ناينغ (Maung Kiaw Naing)?
3) تن زن عو (Tan Zin Au)?
4) وين شو (Wen Shu)?
5) لا مينت (La Mint)?

new guinea:
1) ميكائيل نيرى (Mikail Niri)?

south africa:
1) بروس وا سون مول (Bruce Wa Sun Mul)?
2) الفرد بابو لدى كوتوميلا (Alfred Babuladu Katomili)?

spain:
1) خوسيه أنخيل قلا تايود ألايث (Josea Angel Xalatayud Al Laith)?
3) جوزيف دوران فمادا (Josef Duran Vimada)?

uruguay:
1) أندريس ألينيو خوقين بيديغن (Andres Alinio Joaquin Bidigin)?

Are these people reverts accepted to study in Medina University?

S_87
06-29-2007, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i think there is another top one in cairo?
Peace
al azhar university

sudais1
06-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Al Azhar is not as good anymore since the government which is pro wetser controls it. Nothing "Islamic" can be done, u can't even give public dawah. its not the best place to go now

Makky
06-30-2007, 03:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
Al Azhar is not as good anymore since the government which is pro wetser controls it. Nothing "Islamic" can be done, u can't even give public dawah. its not the best place to go now
yes true..AZhar!! who cares about azahr now...the best thing in Egypt for taleb al-ilm is the huge number of ulamma' and also there is an office for the islamic open university which is one of the best islamic English universities in the world you can study in arabic or in english... but if you are perfect in arabic Madinah is your best destination..
also in cairo there is an office for the international islamic university which is very similar to the open university

Mawaddah
06-30-2007, 09:57 AM

Masha'allah! Mabrook on your brother being accepted brother jzcasejz! There aren't any students from Malaysia on the list though? :?

Far7an
06-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Assalaamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahmah
:sl: yanal,
Yes madeenah university is the best islamic university in the world masha Allaah :)

Although the university is really good mashaa'Allah, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's "the best". Many of my friends have graduated from there and some are still studying there. However there are many other places in the world where one can acquire in-depth Islamic Knowledge too.

I am in no way trying to undermine or belittle the work carried out in university.

sudais1
06-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Umm al qura in Makkah is excellent but who can forget the Imam Mohammad bin Saud Islamic university in Riyadh where all our favored sheikh's of masjidul haraam graduated. An excellent university indeed

north_malaysian
07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah

Masha'allah! Mabrook on your brother being accepted brother jzcasejz! There aren't any students from Malaysia on the list though? :?
yeah.....

but I have a couple of friends who graduated from Madinah University...

They said that there is a colony of "dhaab" behind the university, and they fed those "dhaab" with green peas.....:D

AbuSalahudeen
04-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Salam,

Any news on the 2008-2009 Madinah acceptance list.

jzcasejz
04-10-2008, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbuSalahudeen
Salam,

Any news on the 2008-2009 Madinah acceptance list.
It's a bit too early for the names to be out now. Expect it in a few months though...

AbuSalahudeen
04-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Salam,

Yeah subhanallah I hard waiting subhanallah, I applied and went for a interview for ummul qura and madinah so its big time for me and those who have also applied.

Are there any brothers who applied this year about 5 of my other friends have also applied. If you have inshallah post we can share information.

Khaldun
06-18-2008, 01:29 AM

Yes this year the list is very late Im not sure why, we went to the adminstration offices, where they post up the list but nothing yet, inshAllah it should be out soon.

adeeb
06-18-2008, 01:52 AM
no one from indonesia, huh...

hope will be many in the future...

MuslimWays
06-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Walykumasalaam,

Subhan'Allah, really happy for you. Insha'Allah you will enjoy your stay and make best use of it!

firas
06-30-2008, 06:57 AM
assalamooalakom

i was wondering if anyone knew when the new islamic university of madinah acceptance list for 2008 2009 year comes out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.