/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please check the barcode of any product before you buy.

mehnaz
02-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

I got this as an email...thought i wud share it with u all...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check the barcode of any product before you buy.
Check the first 3 digits from the left.

729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark
700 - 709 Norway

......Nestle is one product i aint gna use inshaAllah...anyone else know abt denmark products plzz bring it to the notice of other muslims as well....so that we can protest in our own small way...

FiAmanillah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Craggles
02-18-2006, 07:44 AM
You would punish the whole for the acts of a few individuals? Misdirected hate is a perilous path you do not want to walk.

Remember this when you wish the world to remember terrorism is committed by only a small group of those who follow Islam.

i_m_tipu
02-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Letters From An Iraqi American: Yasmin Alani

"I am a Muslim, and there is a saying of our prophet:

'If you see a wrong doing then you should try to change it with your hands
( do something about it) ...
if you can't,
then try to change it with your tongue
(speak about it) ...
if you can't
then hate it in your heart and that is the least of faith'."

Craggles
02-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Hate is a dangerous emotion, it is a corrupter, a poisonous cancer that spreads and festers in the hearts of men.

Much suffering in the history of man was done by those who held hate in their hearts; you would do well to consider this before you so freely begin wielding it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duhaa
02-18-2006, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu
Letters From An Iraqi American: Yasmin Alani

"I am a Muslim, and there is a saying of our prophet:

'If you see a wrong doing then you should try to change it with your hands
( do something about it) ...
if you can't,
then try to change it with your tongue
(speak about it) ...
if you can't
then hate it in your heart and that is the least of faith'."
Not exactly hate but rather think it bad.
E.g. When someone is backbiting if you cant tell them to stop (ie you dont have enough courage) then just know in your heart that it is bad.

Hate is a dangerous emotion, it is a corrupter, a poisonous cancer that spreads and festers in the hearts of men.

Much suffering in the history of man was done by those who held hate in their hearts; you would do well to consider this before you so freely begin wielding it.
- Craggles

I agree with the above and it is also true that our beloved Prophet (Peace be upon him) would never promote hate. He taught us to forgive.

Ghazi
02-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Salaam

I was watching the live feed on islam channel of the protest in London, and one of the brothers said we're gonna keep protesting and boycotting till there's laws that stop this from happeing again, and I totally agree with this.

mualimaah
02-18-2006, 02:54 PM
salaams to all
pesonally i think we shouldnt hate anyone unless we have a good reason to do so . in this case i guess its right to hate someone coz they have humiliated our prophet mahammed .Which we as muslims can not tolerate so its right to boycott .

hinda
02-18-2006, 02:58 PM
:sl:
i received these products through the email!!!!
Danish Products To Boycott

Milk
Semi-Skimmed Milk 1pint/568ml
Whole Milk 1pint/568ml
Full Skimmed Milk 1pint/568ml
Homogenised Milk 1pint/568ml
Channel Island Milk 1pint/568ml
Organic Whole Milk 1pint/568ml
Organic Semi Skimmed Milk 1pint/568ml
Sterilised Metal Top Milk 1pint/568ml
Sterilised Semi Skimmed Milk 1pint/568ml

Dairy Products
Mature Cheddar Cheese 250g
Mild Cheddar Cheese 250g
Country Life Butter 250g
Country Life Spreadable Butter 250g
Express Double Cream 142ml
Express Double Cream 284ml
Express Single Cream 284ml
Express Whipping Cream 284ml
Stripes Flavoured Milk - Banana 500ml
Stripes Flavoured Milk - Chocolate 500ml
Stripes Flavoured Milk - Strawberry 500ml
Ubley Fruit Yogurt 4 pack
Yakult 7 pack

Mineral Water
Abbey Well Sparkling Fruits - Black Cherry 1L
Abbey Well Sparkling Fruits - Mandarin 1L
Abbey Well Sparkling Fruits - Peach 1L
Abbey Well Sparkling Fruits - Pear 1L
Abbey Well Sparkling Fruits - Strawberry 1L
Abbey Well Still Fruits - Citrus 1L
Abbey Well Still Fruits - Forest Fruits 1L
Abbey Well Still Fruits - Peach and Apricot 1L
Highland Spring Sparkling Mineral Water 1.5L
Highland Spring Still Mineral Water 1.5L
Highland Spring Still Mineral Water - 6 pack 1.5L
Highland Spring Still Mineral Water - 6 pack 500ml

Fruit Juices
Express Bottled Orange Juice 1pint
Express UHT Apple Juice 1L
Express UHT Grapefruit Juice 1L
Express UHT Orange Juice 1L
Express UHT Orange Juice - 4 pack 1L
Express UHT Pineapple Juice 1L
Ocean Spray Cranberry & Raspberry Juice Drink 1L
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Drink 1L

Soft Drinks
Silver Spring - Cherryade 1L
Silver Spring - Cola 1L
Silver Spring - Cream Soda 1L
Silver Spring - Dandelion & Burdock 1L
Silver Spring - Diet Cola 1L
Silver Spring - Diet Lemonade 1L
Silver Spring - Ginger Beer 1L
Silver Spring - Lemonade 1L
Silver Spring - Limeade 1L
Silver Spring - Orangeade 1L

Essential Groceries
Express Lockable Milkminder
Free Range Eggs, Medium x 6
Large Eggs x 6
Medium Eggs x 6
Potatoes 2kg
Premium Brown Bread (thick slice) 800g
Premium Gold Round Teabags 80s
Premium White Bread (medium slice) 800g
Premium White Bread (thick slice) 800g
Premium Wholemeal Bread (medium slice) 800g
Small Premium White Bread ( medium slice ) 400g

Norwegian Products To Boycott
Jarlsberg Cheese (If you know any more please let us know)

Malik
02-18-2006, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

I was watching the live feed on islam channel of the protest in London, and one of the brothers said we're gonna keep protesting and boycotting till there's laws that stop this from happeing again, and I totally agree with this.
Salaam, i aslo agree. Someone needs to post the address or the one who wrote it so I can go over there and :rant: :hiding:

Trumble
02-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Since when have "Channel Island" milk and "Highland Spring" mineral water come from Denmark?! :? Milk? Eggs? Who, outside Denmark, eats Danish milk and eggs?

Malt
02-18-2006, 05:41 PM
I am more than saddened by the display of blatent intolerance to others right to 'Do whatever the hell they want' (Some call this freedom of Speech)

I guess if you want to boycott Denmark products for whatever reason do it.
Do not advertise and spread such an absurd idea.
If Denmark had nationally and officially discriminated against Islam then It might be understandable.. But the basis of this, a comical toon, is not one to be taken overboard.

Shame. On. You. ALl.

Halima
02-18-2006, 08:05 PM

Thread moved.

Please post in the appropriate section.

BarakAllahu Feekum.

:w:

afriend
02-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Yes, we could boycott all their products, but it was Egypt that started all of this, not denmark. I was sent this via email by bro Iqbal_ibn_adam.

look at this:

Boycott Egypt

Freedom For Egyptians reminded me why the cartoons looked so familiar to me: they were actually printed in the Egyptian Newspaper Al Fagr back in October 2005. I repeat, October 2005, during Ramadan, for all the egyptian muslim population to see, and not a single squeak of outrage was present. Al Fagr isn't a small newspaper either: it has respectable circulation in Egypt, since it's helmed by known Journalist Adel Hamoudah. Looking around in my house I found the copy of the newspaper, so I decided to scan it and present to all of you to see.

fagr1-plain

Here is the original Frontpage of the Newspaper

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97632393@N00/97244035/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97632393@N00/97244039/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97632393@N00/97244037/

fagr1

fagr1
Here it is pointing out the date and one of the cartoons. Click on the Smaller one to get a bigger resolution.

fagr2-arrows

Here are the rest of the cartoons inside of the Newspaper

Guess we will have to Boycott Egypt now as well, huh?

Now while the arab islamic population was going crazy over the outrage created by their government's media over these cartoons, their governments was benifitting from its people's distraction. The Saudi royal Family used it to distract its people from the outrage over the Hajj stampede. The Jordanian government used it to distract its people from their new minimum wage law demanded by their labor unions. The Syrian Government used it to create secterian division in Lebanon and change the focus on the Harriri murder. And, finally, the Egyptian government is using it to distract us while it passes through the new Judiciary reforms and Social Security Bill- which will cut over $300 million dollars in benefits to some of Egypt's poorest families. But, see, the people were not paying attention, because they were too busy defending the prophet by sending out millions of e-mails and SMS-messages, boycotting cheese and Lego and burning Butter and the danish Flag. Let's not even mention the idiots who went the usual route of "It's a jewish conspiracy", spouted the stupid argument about the Holocaust, or went on a diatribe with the old favorite "There is an organized campaign-headed by the west and the jews- to attack and discredit Islam, and we have to defend it". They proved, once again, that the arab world is retarded and deserves no better than its leaders.

Also, if we boycott the Danish, what will happen to the people of Denmark, there are many muslims there as well, the effects of the boycott will fall on the normal people who disagree with it.

The prices of items will rise dramatically...Is this what we need?

Trumble
02-18-2006, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Yes, we could boycott all their products, but it was Egypt that started all of this, not denmark.
Not quite... the cartoons were published in Denmark first.

I'll explain why the Egyptian publication, once it became known (note, though, that the mainstream media has shown considerable restraint in not widely reporting it), annoyed many non-muslims in the West. We had repeatedly been told that, rather than offense being caused so much by the way the Prophet was depicted it was the fact any image of him was shown at all, as this was contrary to teachings of Islam. The Egyptian publication seemed to show that that "rule" seems to apply only when muslims want it to, and the case wasn't helped by assorted Googled-up images from Islamic art (particularly the Shia tradition) that clearly did depict Mohammed. The was even a photo of a guy at a demonstration against the cartoons in Iran actually carrying a banner depicting the Prophet!

All that left, therefore, was offence being taken at the way Mohammed was depicted in the cartoons. That was reasonable enough, it was clearly offensive... but most simply cannot understand why the muslim reaction has been as extreme as it has. As protests, violence and deaths continue that lack of understanding just increases, and to be brutally honest most just think it shows that the stereotypical views of muslims might be right after all.

I hasten to add that isn't MY view, but continuing protests and boycotts etc really are doing the image of Islam much more harm than good. They will achieve nothing other than (possibly) more muslim deaths, and in my very humble opinion, it really is time to get over it and move on.

Trumble
02-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Don't you agree this is just getting stupid, now?

Nigeria cartoon protests kill 16

Did any of those 16 people, Muslim or Christian, have anything to do with those wretched cartoons being published? In somewhere like Nigeria, with sizeable populations of both Muslims and Christians, the consequences of continued "protest" could just be a bloodbath, with many dead from both religions.. religions that both profess to value peace and kindness not violence and hatred.

Christian_dove
02-18-2006, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mehnaz
Assalamoalaikum,

729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark
700 - 709 Norway

......Nestle is one product i aint gna use inshaAllah...anyone else know abt denmark products plzz bring it to the notice of other muslims as well....so that we can protest in our own small way...

FiAmanillah
Are you still going on with this nonsense? Don't you realise that you have to forget the whole thing? Move on with your life, there are lots of wonderful things you can do to thrive or to make others thrive.

News: Pakistani gouvernment forbid all demonstrations towards the cartoons, after all the riots the last days. 5 people has been killed and the relatively modern gouvernment has had it with this nonsense..

Earlier today 12000 women took part in a peacefull demostration in Karachi. The demonstration was organised by the oldest religious party, Jamaate-Islami.

"We want all those who draw these blasphemic cartoons to be hanged", said one of the leaders of the party, Aysha Manawar to the crowd.

Yesterday a imam in Peshawar promised a reward of 1 million US$ to anyone killing one of the cartoonists. (Why couldn't this sick perverted imam just forget the whole thing and give the money to charity in stead? I think it would have pleased the prophet a lot more..)

Another example of why I don't want islam involved in politics. There will always be fanatics, better not give them any real power... What if this idiot had a nuclear bomb?

Christian_dove
02-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Salaam

Well, you will have to protest and boycott for a very long time, cause it aint gonna happen. I think all the european gouvernments has made that pretty clear by now. Please, stop being the foolish sheeps just following those deceiving leaders. You will not gain anything but making yourself look ridiculous in the eyes of westerners.

Not that it is relevant at all in this situation, but no arabic nation has the military power to force this through either, even if they wanted to. America alone could beat all of the middle-east, and both Norway and Denmark are NATO countries (along with Canada, Belgium, England and a dozen other countries) meaning an attack on any of them is considered an attack on all.)

It's a mice picking on a bear. Why not just forget it? Live in peace.

Wahid
02-19-2006, 12:22 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark
700 - 709 Norway

FiAmanillah

y norway? their gov apologized
but yea denmark and isreal definatly

Herostratos
02-19-2006, 12:39 AM

FiAmanillah
Nestle? Nestle is swiss.

Btw, the Japanese, Germans, Canadian, Russians, Austrians, Italians, Dutch, and probably others as well have also reprinted the cartoons... Won't you boycott them? And why not the US? The US has arguably harmed muslem countries a lot more than all of the European combined...

mehnaz
02-19-2006, 07:20 AM
Salaam,

me confused now....:confused:....i just have a smaal question for those of u who sed that we shud forget abt this and move on.....do u think the sahabas/prophets companions wud have had the same attitude???...and then theres nothing wrong in protesting without violence...??....

i dunno...my knowledge is very limited but i dont think we shud just forget abt this...it wasnt a small matter....WallahuAlam....

W'salaam

i_m_tipu
02-19-2006, 09:14 AM
The killer: they just obey what their god says
The protester: they just obey what their god what them to do

now pls find who is their god respectively

I can't understand how can a human worship another human??????????

afriend
02-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Don't you agree this is just getting stupid, now?
We always thought that, but retarted european countries want to continue the hatred by publishing the pictures on t-shirts now.......The EU are just retards man......

Hashim_507
02-19-2006, 10:45 AM
Did Isreal publish the cartoon?

Christian_dove
02-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Salaam,

me confused now....:confused:....i just have a smaal question for those of u who sed that we shud forget abt this and move on.....do u think the sahabas/prophets companions wud have had the same attitude???...and then theres nothing wrong in protesting without violence...??....

i dunno...my knowledge is very limited but i dont think we shud just forget abt this...it wasnt a small matter....WallahuAlam....

W'salaam
This is what the muslim blogger "Sandmonkey" in Egypt said about it:

Ok, reasons why a boycott is retarded:

1) You are boycotting the wrong people: The people who published those cartoons work in a danish newspaper. They do not own danish factories, make danish cheese or toys, or any of those nifty products that they have on that list. In essence you are punishing everyone and everything danish because what one newspaper printed, and yet, you are not really punishing the newspaper. Not really. Unless they are exporting their newspaper to Egypt, which they are not, you have less than 0% chance of actually affecting them, hurting them or punishing them. In short, you are preventing yourself from eating some really good cheese for no reason at all. You want to hurt the people who did this? Sue the newspaper. Sue them everywhere, for any reason you like. That should affect them directly. This boycott won't.

2) This will accomplish nothing, except getting more people pissed at muslims: Given that the " we are outraged" movement has decided to go all out with their speeches, it was inevitable that some crazy hotheads decided to issue death threats against the newspaper and the cartoonists. Yes, cause nothing says we are peacefull tolerant people like death threats and boycotting a whole country. I've yet to see a single christian group get mad at the Rolling Stones for having Kanye West depicting Jesus on their cover, and you know why? because they understand that there is something called free speech and freedom of expression. That it's not always pleasant. That some people will try to provoke a reaction out of you by offending you with something like this. And you know what? Muslims fall for it every single time and then the crazy -------s amongst them go all the way and do something stupid. Like the Van Gogh murder in 2004. Remember how good that made us look in Holland? What? You want to go through that whole thing again, and drag us with you for the ride? Thanks but no thanks moron. Our reputation is already bad as it is, and we don't need anymore help sullying it.

3) The Prophet doesn't need your defense: If you truly believe that the Mohamed is god's prophet and that god exhalted him beyond all other prophets, then do you really think anything that anyone will say about him will make an ounce of difference? Will the sun rise from the west because someone said it does, or will it rise from the east regardless? Do you get my point here? Do you understand that cartoons depicting the prophet will not hurt him in any way, not will they harm his image? What is it you are afraid of? Someone looking at the cartoon depicting him and going "Ohh, that Mohamed fella really doesn't look pleasant. He must suck as a person if a cartoon shows him with bombs on his head. There is no way I will convert to Islam now, and from this day forward I will fully support the bombing of its followers."? What, cause cartoons hold so much power over people? Or are you afraid that muslims will look at those cartoons and go "Gee, our prophet doesn't look good here. I am done with Islam. I am going to turn Hindu and worship a cow instead"? Or is it his reputation that you are afraid will get tarnished because oif that cartoon? That somehow, someone will make an uneducated and totally ignorant judgment on the prophet and the religion because of 12 cartoons in a newspaper? Well, if that's the case, answer this question for me: What is more likely to tarnish the reputation of Islam: 12 cartoons in a newspaper, or calls for punishment and death threats to the people who penned those cartoons? Which damages our reputation more? Are you getting the point or do I need to draw it out for you?

So please, will all of you pious ****heads who think you will score brownie points with God over your boycott stop being retarded? A danish boycott will do nothing, the same way the american products boycott did nothing, and any future boycott will do nothing. Grow up. Accept other people's opinion even if they disagree with yours, the same way you want them to accept your opinions. And next time you see something that offends your muslim sensibilities, whether it's a movie, a cartoon, or a piglet mug, do us all a favor and just look the other way. And if you are really mad, then take a xanax or count to 10 or something. Or even better, go get laid. Find a danish woman and sleep with her. Now that's revenge.

Just whatever you do, don't do something stupid, or encourage people to do something stupid, or use big words such as "demanding the Mohamed's Ummah would rise up to defend his honor" when you don't undertsand them or their consequences. And remember, prophets exhalted by God do not get tarnished by humans, nor do they need human defenders, especially ones that are as stupid as you.

Thank you, and have a pleasant evening,

The Sandmonkey

Chuck
02-19-2006, 11:05 AM
"Did Isreal publish the cartoon?"
Nope

Beauty~of~Faith
02-24-2006, 01:21 PM

inshAllah our intentions about boycotting israel, denmark, and whatever country that discriminated Islam and our PROPHET (peace be upon him) are in their rightful place.

But later on, we have to surpass this stage and move to the role of "Discussing" about Islam and Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) with those countries. (just as Amr Khaled was suggesting to do)

but in the mean time heres the barcodes of the products.

729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark
700 - 709 Norway

We should be positive and defend our prophet PBUH and our religion.
Please, forward this email to all people you know.

All countries codes:

000 - 019 USA & Canada
020 - 029 reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
030 - 039 USA & Canada
040 - 049 reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
050 - 059 Coupons
060 - 139 USA & Canada
200 - 299 reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
300 - 379 France
380 Bulgaria
383 Slovenia
385 Croatia
387 BIH (Bosnia-Herzegovina)
400 - 440 Germany
450 - 459 Japan
460 - 469 Russian Federation
470 Kyrgyzstan
471 Taiwan
474 Estonia
475 Latvia
476 Azerbaijan
477 Lithuania
478 Uzbekistan
479 Sri Lanka
480 Philippines
481 Belarus
Ukraine
484 Moldova
485 Armenia
486 Georgia
487 Kazakhstan
489 Hong Kong
490 - 499 Japan
500 - 509 UK
520 Greece
528 Lebanon
529 Cyprus
531 Macedonia
535 Malta
539 Ireland
540 - 549 Belgium & Luxembourg
560 Portugal
569 Iceland
570 - 579 Denmark
590 Poland
594 Romania
599 Hungary
600-601 South Africa
608 Bahrain
609 Mauritius
611 Morocco
613 Algeria
619 Tunisia
621 Syria
622 Egypt
624 Libya
625 Jordan
626 Iran
627 Kuwait
628 Saudi Arabia
629 Emirates
640 - 649 Finland
690 - 695 China
700 - 709 Norway
729 Israel
730 - 739 Sweden
740 Guatemala
741 El
Salvador
742 Honduras
Nicaragua
744 Costa Rica
745 Panama
746 Republican Dominican
750 Mexico
754 - 755 Canada
759 Venezuela
760 - 769 Schweiz, Suisse, Svizzera
770 Colombia
773 Uruguay
775 Peru
777 Bolivia
779 Argentina
780 Chile
784 Paraguay
786 Ecuador
789 - 790 Brazil
800 - 839 Italy
840 - 849 Spain
850 Cuba
858 Slovakia
Czech
860 YU (Serbia & Montenegro)
865 Mongolia
867 North Korea
869 Turkey
870 - 879 Netherlands
880 South Korea
884 Cambodia
885 Thailand
888 Singapore
890 India
893 Vietnam
899 Indonesia
900 - 919 Austria
930 - 939 Australia
940 - 949 New Zealand
950 Head Office
955 Malaysia
958 Macau
977 Serial publications (ISSN)
978 - 979 Bookland (ISBN)
980 Refund receipts
981 - 982 Common Currency Coupons
990 - 999 Coupons

(got it via email)

May Allah be with u :)

aamirsaab
02-24-2006, 01:31 PM
You are aware that more muslims are better at sending this kind of crap via e-mail than they are at following Islam: funny how if an email tells you to do something, you do it. Yet when Allah tells you, you make up an excuse.

Note 1: this is not meant to offend the thread starter, but to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

Note 2: If you really want to show your support for Islam and the Prophet [saw] then follow in the Prophet's teachings via Quran and sunnah.

Note 3: there is no note 3, stop reading :p.

Beauty~of~Faith
02-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Al Salamo Alaikom,

Excuse me but i dont understand what u meant about that post,,,
if u r addressing muslims who r disregarding their duties towards Allah and just sending off "this kind of crap" then ur still wrong to address them with that attitude, atleast they try to help islam and muslims, and u never know, maybe a dedicated muslim or a muslim-byname gets touched by one of "this kind of crap" and makes them more closer to Allah.
Also u should never judge a person u dont know, let alone judge their relationship with their Lord!!!

Im sorry if there was a misunderstanding, but if u meant generally that people believe and do what people around them say, but judge what Allah and His Prophet (peace be upon him) say, then thats true, and we should advise them and pray for them to be guided.
And if u feel that boycotting isnt the best way to support Islam and Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) then thats ur opinion, but many others feel that boycotting is the only way they can help and show their support publicly. and of course i totally agree that u should live ur whole life based on the Quraan and Sunnah.

anyway no hard feelings bro :)

afriend
02-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Yes, but the point is, they are probably drug dealers etc. who are telling ppl how to live their lives........When themselves are in no position to tell others what to do, practice what u preach brothers and sisters.

aamirsaab
02-24-2006, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beauty~of~Faith
Al Salamo Alaikom,

Excuse me but i dont understand what u meant about that post,,,
if u r addressing muslims who r disregarding their duties towards Allah and just sending off "this kind of crap" then ur still wrong to address them with that attitude, atleast they try to help islam and muslims, and u never know, maybe a dedicated muslim or a muslim-byname gets touched by one of "this kind of crap" and makes them more closer to Allah.
Also u should never judge a person u dont know, let alone judge their relationship with their Lord!!!
No offence, but I know what kind of people these are: they lack intelligence on a huge scale, many of them cannot contsruct a sentence without swearing - this is not a judgement, it's a fact - one that since wednesday I denied by giving the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure you are aware of these people: they aren't what you'd call practicing muslims as many of them haben't learnt the basics of Islam, or rather taught the basics of Islam

Im sorry if there was a misunderstanding, but if u meant generally that people believe and do what people around them say, but judge what Allah and His Prophet (peace be upon him) say, then thats true, and we should advise them and pray for them to be guided.
Sadly, a large majority of muslims that I have met are like this and it is difficult to change them as change comes from within the individual.

And if u feel that boycotting isnt the best way to support Islam and Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) then thats ur opinion, but many others feel that boycotting is the only way they can help and show their support publicly.
My post was refering to chain letters on the whole. At the end of the day it's up to you to boycott - an e-mail should not govern one's actions .
and of course i totally agree that u should live ur whole life based on the Quraan and Sunnah.
I'm happy that we are in agreement.

anyway no hard feelings bro :)
I'm happy there aren't :). I don't mind people disagreeing or misunderstanding with my posts or opinions - it shows, to some degree, a level of intelligence, which is an attribute I admire very much.
I hope that cleared it up - if there is anything that isn't clear, I will be happy to explain. Thank you for your time.

p.s thanks for the back-up bro Iqram.

Beauty~of~Faith
02-25-2006, 05:54 PM
thanks alot for the explanation,, but the weird thing is that u focused on the issue of chain letters.. well, will it bother u if people do forward and spread these kinds of emails which are about Islam, or a newsflash, or about friendships etc...??? even though its beneficial?
i mean i dont see the problem in posting products' barcode numbers for example, is it immoral of people to ask others to spread those numbers?!? in the intention of gaining Hasanaat and giving others the opportunity to gain too? which is, i believe helps people become closer to Allah.

I know what kind of people these are: they lack intelligence on a huge scale, many of them cannot contsruct a sentence without swearing - this is not a judgement, it's a fact
they aren't what you'd call practicing muslims as many of them haven't learnt the basics of Islam, or rather taught the basics of Islam
Dont u just feel sorry for them? Alhamdolilah Allah (subhanaho wataala) blessed us with alot of things they dont have, the most important one is being good muslims, so if u say their qualities are facts, i still say thats a bad judgement, maybe they were raised this way, their society compelled them to act that way, didnt get the proper guidence, and then it became a habit or a quality in them. So is it really their fault? and u know that Allah is the One who guides whoever He chooses, so maybe His guidence hasnt shown its effect yet on those people, or He chooses not guide them at all.... its a big issue nobody should venture in it or judge unwisely cuz its Allah's choices. but as the Prophet (peace be upon him) said that u should give 70 excuses for ur muslim brother before judging him,,, no matter what.

Sadly, a large majority of muslims that I have met are like this and it is difficult to change them as change comes from within the individual.
true,but its not difficult to help them change if u pray Allah, and really put an effort into guiding atleast one of them urself. and u should know well the great reward u will recieve by achieving that (as it IS hard to change peoples' principles, but i think that Islam is the religion that really puts everything sensibly and logicaly in its place, so if people were logical, they would definitely choose and live by islam :) )

*lightnen up ;) , u seem to be kinda negative and pessimistic* think positively about people and ur capabilities. InshaAllah when i meet u in Heaven u'll tell me that u've changed someone to the better! :) :) :)

I don't mind people disagreeing or misunderstanding with my posts or opinions - it shows, to some degree, a level of intelligence, which is an attribute I admire very much.
LoL thats a nice attitude going on! thanks ;D

and in the end Allah knows best.

~peace be upon Mohammed, Allah's prophet~

Beauty~of~Faith
02-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Replying to bro Iqram:

they are probably drug dealers etc. who are telling ppl how to live their lives........When themselves are in no position to tell others what to do
yes they arent qualified to be taught from or stood up as role models, but try to become the person who listens to all, and only follows the best of it u know? (there is a hadeeth in that matter)

Thanks for sharing ur opinion

aamirsaab
02-25-2006, 11:40 PM
thanks alot for the explanation,, but the weird thing is that u focused on the issue of chain letters.. well, will it bother u if people do forward and spread these kinds of emails which are about Islam, or a newsflash, or about friendships etc...??? even though its beneficial?
i mean i dont see the problem in posting products' barcode numbers for example, is it immoral of people to ask others to spread those numbers?!? in the intention of gaining Hasanaat and giving others the opportunity to gain too? which is, i believe helps people become closer to Allah.
I don't disagree with what you have written at all. I just get angry when muslim contacts send me this kind of stuff in email, yet when I see them in college they practically break every rule in Islam - i'm refering to those who only remember Islam when it suits them.

Dont u just feel sorry for them? Alhamdolilah Allah (subhanaho wataala) blessed us with alot of things they dont have, the most important one is being good muslims, so if u say their qualities are facts, i still say thats a bad judgement, maybe they were raised this way, their society compelled them to act that way, didnt get the proper guidence, and then it became a habit or a quality in them. So is it really their fault? and u know that Allah is the One who guides whoever He chooses, so maybe His guidence hasnt shown its effect yet on those people, or He chooses not guide them at all.... its a big issue nobody should venture in it or judge unwisely cuz its Allah's choices. but as the Prophet (peace be upon him) said that u should give 70 excuses for ur muslim brother before judging him,,, no matter what.
Very true what you have stated. Let's say that they were raised without Islamic education. The blame rests on their parents. Let's say, for instance that they had a bad chilhood/upbringing which prevented education etc. In that case, fine I have no "beef" with them. If however their parents simply did not teach them the basics then it is the parents fault: the child then learns this and passes it down to their children - and so the cycle continues. At a certain age, however, people have to start taking responsibiliy for their actions - so the blame therefore rests on their own shoulders. It sadens me that such a beautiful and peaceful religion is being torn apart by those who are following it by not following it properly :(.

true,but its not difficult to help them change if u pray Allah, and really put an effort into guiding atleast one of them urself. and u should know well the great reward u will recieve by achieving that (as it IS hard to change peoples' principles, but i think that Islam is the religion that really puts everything sensibly and logicaly in its place, so if people were logical, they would definitely choose and live by islam :) )
I admire your hopefullness. I wish more people were like you.

*lightnen up ;) , u seem to be kinda negative and pessimistic* think positively about people and ur capabilities.
;D at the lighten up bit. I only recently realised what was staring infront of me all the time on wednesday. Basically, my hope in those that I have refered to was lost. I finally realised that these guys/gals are not playing by the rules and so, in essence I give up.

InshaAllah when i meet u in Heaven u'll tell me that u've changed someone to the better! :) :) :)
I think that is the most nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on a forum. Inshallah, I will see all of the bro's and sister's here on this forum in Heaven.

LoL thats a nice attitude going on! thanks ;D

and in the end Allah knows best.

~peace be upon Mohammed, Allah's prophet~
Agreed with all three :)

May Allah guide and protect us all.

Herostratos
02-27-2006, 08:49 PM

inshAllah our intentions about boycotting israel, denmark, and whatever country that discriminated Islam and our PROPHET (peace be upon him) are in their rightful place.

Im kinda tired of pointing this out, but you'll have to boycott Germany, Japan, Italia, France, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands etc.

It amazes me that no one has bothered to check Wikipedia about this. This links provides you with all of the countries you need to boycott:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ammad_cartoons

Edited to add:

Please, let me see no more posts with "boycott Denmark and Norway", without mentioning all of the other countries.

PS. It seems like you'll have to do without cars for a while, all of the car-producing countries have publicised the cartoons.

DaSangarTalib
03-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Asalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathu

Please check the bar code of any product before you buy.

The First 3 digits from the left-

729 = Israel,

570/579 = Denmark,

Do Your Bit!

Fight the financial Jihad. Please make others aware.

Jazaka'Allah khair

Walaykum'Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathu

Ghazi
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Salaam

Inshallah will do brother

DaSangarTalib
03-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Salaam

Inshallah will do brother
JAzka'Allah khair :)

S_87
03-01-2006, 03:57 PM

JazakAllah khair bro

do u know what america is? :?

Beauty~of~Faith
03-01-2006, 04:27 PM
thanks bro Herostratos, and dont stop pointing out what is right and wrong, and because ur tired but still repeating the same advice God will reward u even more on ur good deeds. :)

Peace out

DaSangarTalib
03-01-2006, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

JazakAllah khair bro

do u know what america is? :?
:? :? :?

DaSangarTalib
03-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Come on where the mujahideen at?? :?

sevenxtrust
03-01-2006, 11:31 PM

But later on, we have to surpass this stage and move to the role of "Discussing" about Islam and Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) with those countries. (just as Amr Khaled was suggesting to do)

but in the mean time heres the barcodes of the products.

729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark
700 - 709 Norway

We should be positive and defend our prophet PBUH and our religion.
Please, forward this email to all people you know.

All countries codes:

000 - 019 USA & Canada
020 - 029 reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
030 - 039 USA & Canada
040 - 049 reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
050 - 059 Coupons
060 - 139 USA & Canada
200 - 299 reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
300 - 379 France
380 Bulgaria
383 Slovenia
385 Croatia
400 - 440 Germany
450 - 459 Japan
470 Kyrgyzstan
471 Taiwan
474 Estonia
475 Latvia
476 Azerbaijan
477 Lithuania
478 Uzbekistan
479 Sri Lanka
480 Philippines
481 Belarus
Ukraine
484 Moldova
485 Armenia
486 Georgia
487 Kazakhstan
489 Hong Kong
490 - 499 Japan
500 - 509 UK
520 Greece
528 Lebanon
529 Cyprus
531 Macedonia
535 Malta
539 Ireland
560 Portugal
569 Iceland
570 - 579 Denmark
590 Poland
594 Romania
599 Hungary
600-601 South Africa
608 Bahrain
609 Mauritius
611 Morocco
613 Algeria
619 Tunisia
621 Syria
622 Egypt
624 Libya
625 Jordan
626 Iran
627 Kuwait
628 Saudi Arabia
629 Emirates
640 - 649 Finland
690 - 695 China
700 - 709 Norway
729 Israel
730 - 739 Sweden
740 Guatemala
741 El
Salvador
742 Honduras
Nicaragua
744 Costa Rica
745 Panama
746 Republican Dominican
750 Mexico
754 - 755 Canada
759 Venezuela
770 Colombia
773 Uruguay
775 Peru
777 Bolivia
779 Argentina
780 Chile
784 Paraguay
786 Ecuador
789 - 790 Brazil
800 - 839 Italy
840 - 849 Spain
850 Cuba
858 Slovakia
Czech
865 Mongolia
867 North Korea
869 Turkey
870 - 879 Netherlands
880 South Korea
884 Cambodia
885 Thailand
888 Singapore
890 India
893 Vietnam
899 Indonesia
900 - 919 Austria
930 - 939 Australia
940 - 949 New Zealand
950 Head Office
955 Malaysia
958 Macau
980 Refund receipts
990 - 999 Coupons

(got it via email)

May Allah be with u :)
What are the serial numbers for?:giggling:

songinwind
03-01-2006, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
You are aware that more muslims are better at sending this kind of crap via e-mail than they are at following Islam: funny how if an email tells you to do something, you do it. Yet when Allah tells you, you make up an excuse.

Note 1: this is not meant to offend the thread starter, but to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

Note 2: If you really want to show your support for Islam and the Prophet [saw] then follow in the Prophet's teachings via Quran and sunnah.

Note 3: there is no note 3, stop reading :p.

:) :bravo: And i agree fully brother....couldn't have been said better, inshaAllah

Ghazi
03-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Salaam

I'm here(inshallah) allah will bless me with this title, that so few of his chosen slaves have been blessed with.

snakelegs
03-02-2006, 04:17 AM
where did you get that info about the codes revealing the country a product is from?

north_malaysian
03-02-2006, 08:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
where did you get that info about the codes revealing the country a product is from?
yeah, I wonder too. Maybe u should release bar codes from all countries worldwide. Because I want to boycott products of Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Uzbekistan.

Wahid
03-02-2006, 09:46 AM
y norway bro
the gov apologized.
we should be reasonable

DaSangarTalib
03-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Salaam

I'm here(inshallah) allah will bless me with this title, that so few of his chosen slaves have been blessed with.
yea Insha'Allah brother :)

DaSangarTalib
03-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Top secret sushhhhh!! :nervous:

DaSangarTalib
03-02-2006, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
yeah, I wonder too. Maybe u should release bar codes from all countries worldwide. Because I want to boycott products of Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Uzbekistan.
maybe not because they aint dont nothing to the ummah to my knowledge so No..but if you wanna boycott em thats completely your choice :)

S_87
03-02-2006, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
:? :? :?

whoops

i meant code for america :sister:

DaSangarTalib
03-02-2006, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

whoops

i meant code for america :sister:
yea i know what u meant but i dont know the code thats what this meant -->> :? :?

:)

Salaam
03-02-2006, 01:49 PM

DaSangarTalib
03-02-2006, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam

Jazka'Allah khair bro

DaSangarTalib
03-02-2006, 09:35 PM
keep it going.....

snakelegs
03-03-2006, 04:22 AM
Top secret sushhhhh!! :nervous:
why won't you give the source of this info? it is valuable information to have, but useless without a credible source.
thanks

bangalore bob
03-03-2006, 04:54 AM
Asalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathu

Please check the bar code of any product before you buy.

The First 3 digits from the left-

729 = Israel,

570/579 = Denmark,

700/709 = Norway.

Do Your Bit!

Fight the financial Jihad. Please make others aware.

Jazaka'Allah khair

Walaykum'Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathu

you can boycot what you like, but the sku numbers doesn't mean anything at all about where the product comes from.

Wahid
03-03-2006, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
y norway bro
the gov apologized.
we should be reasonable
well?
its not because i like norwian products, but its logical once we got they gov to apologize publicly

DaSangarTalib
03-03-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bangalore bob
you can boycot what you like, but the sku numbers doesn't mean anything at all about where the product comes from.
does it not? ok..we believe you :hiding:

DaSangarTalib
03-03-2006, 05:38 PM
well?
its not because i like norwian products, but its logical once we got they gov to apologize publicly
hmmm but what about the other two?

Wahid
03-03-2006, 11:22 PM
i am alll for the other 2 ofcourse
but we demanded the gov apologies and we got it from some and not others.. we should only punish the pple who continue to attack us and wont apologise for their mistakes as opposed to pple who have aknowldged their mistakes and try to avoid it

also this way if something else happens in the future the possible curplits know that they can back down and stop the offence rather than do nothing and let it continue because it wont make any difference any way on muslim responses

snakelegs
03-04-2006, 01:48 AM
as far as i'm concerned, any information without a credible source is useless.

DaSangarTalib
03-04-2006, 05:42 PM
i am alll for the other 2 ofcourse
but we demanded the gov apologies and we got it from some and not others.. we should only punish the pple who continue to attack us and wont apologise for their mistakes as opposed to pple who have aknowldged their mistakes and try to avoid it

also this way if something else happens in the future the possible curplits know that they can back down and stop the offence rather than do nothing and let it continue because it wont make any difference any way on muslim responses
i agree with ya my brother...Jazka'Allah khair for replying back :) I'll Edit my first post in that case and remove Norway...is that ok? :)

DaSangarTalib
03-04-2006, 05:44 PM
as far as i'm concerned, any information without a credible source is useless.
ok stay out of this thread your opinions aint needed here...No1 insulted your religion, if you got one..thats why u aint bothered.

DaSangarTalib
03-04-2006, 05:45 PM
why won't you give the source of this info? it is valuable information to have, but useless without a credible source.
thanks
those are the right barcodes to the countries dont worry bout that! i dont need to prove it to you

snakelegs
03-05-2006, 07:46 AM
ok stay out of this thread your opinions aint needed here...No1 insulted your religion, if you got one..thats why u aint bothered.
did i say that your religion was not insulted? of course it was. and i think the boycotts are a good way to express your anger.
no, you don't need to prove anything to me. it is simply that i think this is very useful information. i only asked for your source for this info.
why are you offended at this?

DaSangarTalib
03-05-2006, 12:51 PM
did i say that your religion was not insulted? of course it was. and i think the boycotts are a good way to express your anger.
Did i say you didnt say that Islam was not insulted? :confused: , and dont think i was implying aswell and i think boycott is a good option too

no, you don't need to prove anything to me. it is simply that i think this is very useful information. i only asked for your source for this info. why are you offended at this?
Ok then if i dont need to prove anything then case closed....and im not offended by any of your posts, i assure you of that, if i was dont worry i would have told you by now, as for the source i havent got it, those codes were past on to me by a mate, and before you start saying well how do you know they real?, they are; because look at brother Salaam post with the Isreal barcode in, doesn't it match mines in my first post?...and also you could research for yourself to prove if they real or not?...i hope i've explained myself well enough

ONE

snakelegs
03-05-2006, 06:43 PM
this is what i was replying to when i said "did i say your religion was not insulted?"

i wasn't questioning the accuracy of the bar code thing. i just think it would be very handy to have a complete list. if any one has it i hope they will post it and give a link. israel of course would be the most important one to have.
so, as you said, case closed. no sweat.

DaSangarTalib
03-06-2006, 08:37 PM
this is what i was replying to when i said "did i say your religion was not insulted?"

yes i know

i wasn't questioning the accuracy of the bar code thing. i just think it would be very handy to have a complete list. if any one has it i hope they will post it and give a link. israel of course would be the most important one to have. so, as you said, case closed. no sweat.
Yep i agree a list would be helpful so if anyone does know of it plz feel free to post it here Insha'Allah :)

keep cool!

DaSangarTalib
03-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Dont Forget About This :)

DaSangarTalib
03-17-2006, 01:10 PM
anyone got America's barcode?

guyabano
03-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Hello,

just curious! I'm neither Pro-American neither Pro-Islamic, but since you really like to boykott Products, why no-one of you boykott the use of a computer, or did any of you ever check a barcode of a Windows XP version? So also don't forget to boykott ICQ because it has been developed my Israel too.
And also, all the cellphones, Networks..oh the list is long !

Oh please enlighten me !

khaledmm123
03-24-2006, 04:15 PM
jazakallahu khair for sharing bro
any one of you know about E- codes is the information is wright about Ecodes? :? :w:

mizan_aliashraf
03-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Salam
No not sure, but ill try to find out inshallah

Support the Palestinian movement

DaSangarTalib
03-28-2006, 06:54 PM

DaSangarTalib
03-28-2006, 06:54 PM
also check out this site:

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 03:33 PM
BRANDS & LABELS TO BOYCOTT

>> http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-brands.html

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 03:41 PM
heres a good site:

>> http://mitglied.lycos.de/asfasd/phpk...df39dc3b7e989a

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 03:49 PM

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 06:51 PM

>>Stop Supporting Child Killers<<

"..MariAm.."
04-02-2006, 01:00 PM
is anyone toking abt mujahideens ??? man at this time i just wish i am a boy so that i cud just give away my life for ALLAH (SAW) by fighting against the kuffaar!! :D
ya but even though norway apologized for blasmephous cartoon ......that shudnt make us stop from bycotting their products.....this is a question of the luv OF our BELOVED PROPHET !! ...........sumtimes i think .....(or shud i say yes i think) that we shud do jihad against demark!!!!! and thats the answer of OUR LUV for OUR PROPHET !
But now as we look at our muslim world ...........they r not what they should be like :(
jazakullah
wasalam

Ghazi
04-02-2006, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ..MariAm..
is anyone toking abt mujahideens ??? man at this time i just wish i am a boy so that i cud just give away my life for ALLAH (SAW) by fighting against the kuffaar!! :D
ya but even though norway apologized for blasmephous cartoon ......that shudnt make us stop from bycotting their products.....this is a question of the luv OF our BELOVED PROPHET !! ...........sumtimes i think .....(or shud i say yes i think) that we shud do jihad against demark!!!!! and thats the answer of OUR LUV for OUR PROPHET !
But now as we look at our muslim world ...........they r not what they should be like :(
jazakullah
wasalam
Salaam

Inshallah sister you can do your bit, at the moment things arn't bad enough were sisters should fight but in the near future inshallah if allah permits you children raise them as mujahideen.

hidaayah
04-02-2006, 01:14 PM
u can read this sis..:)
http://www.islamicboard.com/depth-is...lay-jihad.html

DaSangarTalib
04-02-2006, 02:14 PM
===

Abdul-Raouf
06-25-2006, 01:50 AM

Check the first 3 digits from the LEFT.

729 --------> Israel
570 - 579 --> Denmark

Please, forward this email to all people you know...

All countries codes:
--------------------

000 - 019 USA & Canada
020 - 029 Reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
030 - 039 USA & Canada
040 - 049 Reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
050 - 059 Coupons
060 - 139 USA & Canada
200 - 299 Reserved for local use (store/warehouse)
300 - 379 France
380 Bulgaria
383 Slovenija
385 Croatia
400 - 440 Germany
450 - 459 Japan
470 Kyrgyzstan
471 Taiwan
474 Estonia
475 Latvia
476 Azerbaijan
477 Lithuania
478 Uzbekistan
479 Sri Lanka
480 Philippines
481 Belarus
482 Ukraine
484 Moldova
485 Armenia
486 Georgia
487 Kazakhstan
489 Hong Kong
490 - 499 Japan
500 - 509 UK
520 Greece
528 Lebanon
529 Cyprus
531 Macedonia
535 Malta
539 Ireland
560 Portugal
569 Iceland
570 - 579 Denmark
590 Poland
594 Romania
599 Hungary
600-601 South Africa
608 Bahrain
609 Mauritius
611 Morocco
613 Algeria
619 Tunisia
621 Syria
622 Egypt
624 Libya
625 Jordan
626 Iran
627 Kuwait
628 Saudi Arabia
629 Emirates
640 - 649 Finland
690 - 695 China
700 - 709 Norway
729 Israel
730 - 739 Sweden
740 Guatemala
741 El Salvador
742 Honduras
744 Costa Rica
745 Panama
746 Republica Dominicana
750 Mexico
754 - 755 Canada
759 Venezuela
770 Colombia
773 Uruguay
775 Peru
777 Bolivia
779 Argentina
780 Chile
784 Paraguay
786 Ecuador
789 - 790 Brasil
800 - 839 Italy
840 - 849 Spain
850 Cuba
858 Slovakia
859 Czech
865 Mongolia
867 North Korea
869 Turkey
870 - 879 Netherlands
880 South Korea
884 Cambodia
885 Thailand
888 Singapore
890 India
893 Vietnam
899 Indonesia
900 - 919 Austria
930 - 939 Australia
940 - 949 New Zealand
950 Head Office
955 Malaysia
958 Macau
980 Refund receipts
990 - 999 Coupons
__________________________________________________ ______________

"Allah Our God, Quran Our Book, Sunnah Our Path, Shari'ah Our Law, Heaven Our Desire"

manaal
06-25-2006, 03:17 AM
Wish I could boycott all Danish made products. But in my country there are lot of Danish imports that we use everyday sp. Nestle products. :(

snakelegs
06-25-2006, 08:20 AM
do you have a source for this?
thanks.

aamirsaab
06-25-2006, 08:23 AM
So out of all those numbers, only two are to be avoided? I'm surprised that USA hasn't been highlighted!

Anyway, this has already been posted: here

My thoughts and feelings about the matter are expressed much more clearly in the above link.

Umar001
06-25-2006, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by manaal
Wish I could boycott all Danish made products. But in my country there are lot of Danish imports that we use everyday sp. Nestle products. :(

The chocolates and stuff?

Jus dont eat it, I have stopped eating Kinder.

Umar001
06-25-2006, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
So out of all those numbers, only two are to be avoided? I'm surprised that USA hasn't been highlighted!

Anyway, this has already been posted: here

My thoughts and feelings about the matter are expressed much more clearly in the above link.

I read your first post on that thread and was put off reading anymore.

syilla
06-26-2006, 01:43 AM
here too...so many nestle products....

and fast food chain...(i really-really try to avoid it) but sometimes my family ask me to join them...and i try to tell them in so many ways.

Joe98
06-29-2006, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
here too...so many nestle products....

Nestle is a Swiss based company

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 03:32 AM
Boycotting products from Denmark and Israel.....

...What is that going to change?

Wa'salaam.

Panatella
06-29-2006, 06:26 AM
I like danish blue cheese, I am having some now on crackers.

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 07:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Panatella
I like danish blue cheese, I am having some now on crackers.
Keep it up ;)

I am boycotting the boycotting of Danish products.

06-29-2006, 07:33 AM
^every penny helps

Jazakallah khair for the info brother

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 07:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
^every penny helps
In helping unemploy the innocent people that had nothing to do with the Cartoon? So that they realise that Muslims arent what they claim to be (People who like to see justice being done) and are nothing more than a bunch of children on a playground who will avoid interacting with them because we dont see eye-2-eye?

Yeah,every penny does help,in breeding more hate and anger.

I have a feeling that this is getting to a stage where it is Less and Less about defending our Prophet (s.a.w) and it is more about defending our Religous-Pride.

Love the prophet?

Do as he would have done,Forgive,move on.

And make Dua for the people of denmark. DOnt let you naff's get the best of you.

wa'salaam.

06-29-2006, 07:50 AM
Never mind....our debates usually turn into arguments :) :peace:

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 07:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma1
Never mind....i debates usually turn into arguments :) :peace:
I havent had a single debate in...48 hours! :uhwhat :( lol.

------
06-29-2006, 07:58 AM
Jazakallah Khairun

Muhammad
06-29-2006, 09:19 AM

Threads merged.

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Do you reckon Muslims in denmark have stopped breathing,drinking water,.... :?

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 09:31 AM
By the way,why isnt NewZealand on the 'boycott' list :?

A NZ newspaper printed the Cartoon.

Oh well,looks like all the Halal (Jack Links) Beef jerky and Halal NZ Lamb is off your list of things to eat eh...

manaal
07-02-2006, 09:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
The chocolates and stuff?

Jus dont eat it, I have stopped eating Kinder.
Lots of things: nescafe, butter cookies, milk (so many brands and even some of our local brands import from Denmark and do the packaging here)etc.

The only thing really avoidable is chocolate.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.