/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hamas attacks Israeli military post, several killed

sonz
06-25-2006, 10:26 AM
An Israeli military post, near the Kerem Shalom border crossing, used to bring cargo from Egypt into Gaza, came under an attack early Sunday by a group of Palestinian resistance fighters, including members of Hamas armed wing.

The Israeli army reported four Israeli casualties, and Reuters news agency said that two Israelis have been killed in the raid.

Fighters infiltrated the Israeli army post through a tunnel dug under the border fence, according to area residents.

The Popular Resistance Committee said it took the body of an Israeli soldier killed in the attack.

The Israeli army confirmed the attack on one of its positions near the Gaza Strip which was truck by an anti-tank missile Sunday morning.

According to Hamas armed wing, which confirmed it helped carry out the raid, the attack included bombs and automatic weapons fire on the post.

"Apparently an anti-tank missile hit the post," an army spokeswoman said.

PRC, a small Palestinian armed group, reported that three of its fighters were killed in the attack near the Kerem Shalom crossing, affirming that members of now the Ruling Party, Hamas, took part in the raid, which it described as the first successful infiltration into Israel since last summer’s withdrawal from Gaza.

Hamas said three of its members were also killed.

"Our fighters infiltrated the Israeli army military location near so called Kerem Shalom," said Abu Mujahid, another PRC spokesman.

"They succeeded in blowing up several Israeli vehicles and clashed with Israeli soldiers. The battle is still going on. The number of fighters is bigger than any time. We have some martyrs who fell during the battle."

"It was a very complicated and well-studied operation. The details are going to shock the Zionists. There are many surprises that are going to be announced about planning and about the process and about the battle itself."

Sunday attack was apparently carried out to retaliate last month’s raid on PRC leader Jamal Abu Samhadana, a former Fatah and Tanzim member, and number two on Israel's list of wanted terrorists.

Abu Samhadana was killed in the Israeli air raid along with at least three other PRC members.

Abu Samhadana was once quoted as saying that “Jews are the ‘only enemy’ and that he will ‘carry a rifle’ and ‘pull the trigger to defend the Palestinian people”.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
06-25-2006, 10:29 AM
:sl:

What's the point? It's just a game of tennis as I see it...but nobody is taking the game point :(

Trumble
06-25-2006, 12:12 PM
And no doubt the Israelis will retaliate on "resistance" targets, killing some of them and probably whoever else is unfortunate enough to get in the way as well.

More dead people, absolutely nothing achieved except more pain and misery. Hoorah. :heated:

chacha_jalebi
06-25-2006, 12:16 PM
if they killed d army then :D

if not den, BEGGIN IT :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
KAding
06-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Well, at least it was a legitimate military target, unlike busses and restaurants.

Panatella
06-25-2006, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Well, at least it was a legitimate military target, unlike busses and restaurants.
Yes, that is a nice change.

Abdulwaheed
06-25-2006, 06:01 PM
What do both sides hope to gain from attacking each other? are they hoping the other side will surrender?

lavikor201
06-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Abu Samhadana was once quoted as saying that “Jews are the ‘only enemy’
At least this terrorist actually admited to why he is fighting. It seems that he won't stop 'carrying his rifle' until every Jew on earth is killed.

How is anyone to make peace with this guy?

Skillganon
06-25-2006, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
At least this terrorist actually admited to why he is fighting.
He is fighting Zionism.
It seems that he won't stop 'carrying his rifle' until every Jew on earth is killed.
Well I doubt he is going to fight every Jew's not to mention the he never said that.

When you stop occupying their land.

snakelegs
06-25-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
And no doubt the Israelis will retaliate on "resistance" targets, killing some of them and probably whoever else is unfortunate enough to get in the way as well.

More dead people, absolutely nothing achieved except more pain and misery. Hoorah. :heated:
well said.
if there was ever a great example how violence solves nothing and only leads to more violence, the israel-palestine conflice is a perfect one.

Ghazi
06-25-2006, 10:37 PM

When you stop occupying their land.
Exactly if Isreal do this then no more conflict Isreal should just back off so the bloodshed can stop.

KAding
06-25-2006, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Exactly if Isreal do this then no more conflict Isreal should just back off so the bloodshed can stop.
Are you saying there will be peace if Israel retreats behind the 1967 ceasefire line? Or do you mean to say there will be peace if they end the occupation of the whole of Palestine?

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 12:45 AM
Are you saying there will be peace if Israel retreats behind the 1967 ceasefire line? Or do you mean to say there will be peace if they end the occupation of the whole of Palestine?
They mean until every Jew leaves Israel. The Grand Mufti was persecuting Jews in Israel way before any Jewish State. Hell he even visited Berlin and Hitler. There are photgraphs and he wrote a diary. but I am sure some history revisionist on this board will say 'zionist propoganda' how sad.

He is fighting Zionism
Did you not read the article...?

He said that 'jews were the only enemy' not Zionists... Jews...

Don't try and change the words your 'freedom fighter' coughterroristscough wrote.

Wahid
06-26-2006, 12:48 AM
salaam
nice clean operation, and i hear fatah has 'new weapons' to counter any isrealy thread to invade Gaza, it seems they have developed WMD's or bought them

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
salaam
nice clean operation, and i hear fatah has 'new weapons' to counter any isrealy thread to invade Gaza, it seems they have developed WMD's or bought them
I can see that your excited that Fatah has 'new weapons' How exciting for you... now they can kill more innocent in less time. How fortunate for you!

If Fatah launches Biological weapons as Israel... the entire world will let israel take out its rage on the Palestinians... then Fatah will be praying that they never did it.

diverdown
06-26-2006, 01:00 AM
salaam

Probably got some of Sadaams stuff that was moved to Syria before the war.
Fatah would end up killing more Palistinians than Jews with the gas. Then the Jews would really 'put the boot' to both Fatah and Hamas.

diverdown
06-26-2006, 01:01 AM
salaam

If they do, they probably got some of Sadaams stuff that was moved to Syria before the war. Fatah would end up killing more Palestinians than Jews with the gas. Then the Jews would really 'put the boot' to both Fatah and Hamas.

diverdown
06-26-2006, 01:02 AM
Screwed that up !!

Wahid
06-26-2006, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ganeshsikkim
I can see that your excited that Fatah has 'new weapons' How exciting for you
who said am excited ?i am more excited about the new job am getting tomorrow than this
now they can kill more innocent in less time. How fortunate for you!
I think it will be used more as a deterrent; don’t Palestinian innocents count the same to you when Israel invades Gaza and kills them?

If Fatah launches Biological weapons as Israel... the entire world will let Israel take out its rage on the Palestinians... then Fattah will be praying that they never did it.
see how u confirmed this, if someone comes with a deterrent to save Palestinian lives Israel will massacre them with WMD's, no one has the right to defend Palestinian innocents huh? do you agree with that sentiment?

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 01:06 AM
Exactly! Fatah would probably kill more of there own people with that Gas.

But I am sure they get very excited whenever they find a new way to kill people.

Wahid
06-26-2006, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by diverdown
If they do, they probably got some of Sadaams stuff that was moved to Syria before the war. Fatah would end up killing more Palestinians than Jews with the gas. Then the Jews would really 'put the boot' to both Fatah and Hamas.

they said they built it them self’s, btw u still believe that debunked story about WMD's in Syria from Iraq... lol... and u call us conspiracy theorists..

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 01:33 AM
they said they built it them self’s, btw u still believe that debunked story about WMD's in Syria from Iraq... lol... and u call us conspiracy theorists..
Your calling him a conspiracy theorists when half the people on this board sais the USA knocked down the twin towers. ;D

see how u confirmed this, if someone comes with a deterrent to save Palestinian lives Israel will massacre them with WMD's, no one has the right to defend Palestinian innocents huh? do you agree with that sentiment?
Please... if Fatah has biological weapons most of the lives that will die will be Palestinians since Palestinians can't even create peace within themselves.... (Hamas and Fatah)

Wahid
06-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Your calling him a conspiracy theorists when half the people on this board says the USA knocked down the twin towers. ;D
who said i am one of them, but he believes a myth that even his republican party cant chew

Please... if Fatah has biological weapons most of the lives that will die will be Palestinians since Palestinians can't even create peace within themselves.... (Hamas and Fatah)
red herring, this is deterrent anyway u look at it, wonder why Israel isn’t going to Gaza now?

Israel to delay Gaza reprisals

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...CEEE701540.htm

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 01:43 AM
red herring, this is deterrent anyway u look at it, wonder why Israel isn’t going to Gaza now?

It sais it in the article... can you read? A third soldier has been captured and they do not want him to be harmed...

Does Hamas put prisoners in jail though like Israel does? No they probably will behead him....

Wahid
06-26-2006, 01:48 AM
It sais it in the article... can you read? A third soldier has been captured and they do not want him to be harmed...

Does Hamas put prisoners in jail though like Israel does? No they probably will behead him....
Yea but u think be more concerned about one soldier or if one of their settelmets goes up the air?

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 01:49 AM
Yea but u think be more concerned about one soldier or if one of their settelmets goes up the air?
I think they are focused on getting that soldier home safely, and that is why they have not responded yet.

Lamaggad
06-26-2006, 03:52 AM
At least this terrorist actually admited to why he is fighting. It seems that he won't stop 'carrying his rifle' until every Jew on earth is killed.

excuse me again but i will have to interrupt you here...
----
this guy whom you are claiming that he's a terrorist, he acutely said that "ZIONISTS ARE THE ONLY ENEMY NOT JEWS"
it seems our brother here mistranslated it or he acutely doesn't know the differences between zionism and Judaism.

and also there is one soldier is missing which is VERY nice as well, i hope they will keep him as a hostage so those israeli terrorists will have a little brake from killing those kids in Gaza..

Just keep in mind... NO BODY is against Jews, we are against this fake zionism movement that is controling israel.

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 04:02 AM
Just keep in mind... NO BODY is against Jews, we are against this fake zionism movement that is controling israel.
Oh please... The terrorist said 'the only enemy are the jews'...

he said it... they recorded him.... You deny he said it?

This guy is not terrorist UNLIKE the tow or three israeli soldiers who was killed... THANK GOD FOR THAT
I see that Lavikor mourns when anyone dies... yet you rejoice when others die... Does it say in the Quran to rejoice over anothers death? or are you just a sick individual who rejoices over the deaths of everyone. I personally mourn anyones passing. I never rejoice over death... but I guess soon you will be judged on your actions.

and this guy whom you are claiming that he's a terrorist, he acutely said that "ZIONISTS ARE THE ONLY ENEMY NOT JEWS"
Read the article again.... the end of it especially... Your basically lieing out of your teeth.

Woodrow
06-26-2006, 04:21 AM
The Palestinian - Israeli conflict will probably go down in history as the saddest conflict ever. I'm a bit pessimistic over this, I only see innoncents on both sides being killed almost daily. I see a constant feeding of emotional factors keeping both sides stirred up.

I do not see any winners resulting from anything there. Just loosers. True, either side may win the battles, but both sides will lose the war. Perhaps just paranoia on my side, but it does seem there are outside influences keeping the flames of war fanned. I suspect both sides are actually unknowing puppets for a third party, who will be the ultimate winner. When Palestine and Israel render each other helpless. Just a matter of time before a Third outside party sees the ease it would be to conquer both nations at the same time. I think it can be a safe assumtion that there are government leaders that are and have looked at that possibility. I would also suspect that there are those working to make that happen.

north_malaysian
06-26-2006, 04:24 AM
Kinda agree with you.

Joe98
06-26-2006, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
An Israeli military post, near the Kerem Shalom border crossing, used to bring cargo from Egypt into Gaza, came under an attack early Sunday by a group of Palestinian resistance fighters, including members of Hamas armed wing.

Why can't the 2 sides agree on a border?

Why is it so hard?

north_malaysian
06-26-2006, 04:27 AM
It seems that he won't stop 'carrying his rifle' until every Jew on earth is killed.
Gladly, he would have never achieve this dream. Even the pathetic Hitler cant kill all the Jews (Hitler, even had to kill himself - that's a JUSTICE)

north_malaysian
06-26-2006, 04:27 AM
[QUOTE=Joe98;372692]
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

Why can't the 2 sides agree on a border?

Why is it so hard?
Corruptions?

Lamaggad
06-26-2006, 04:44 AM
Oh please... The terrorist said 'the only enemy are the jews'...

he said it... they recorded him.... You deny he said it?

I see that Lavikor mourns when anyone dies... yet you rejoice when others die... Does it say in the Quran to rejoice over anothers death? or are you just a sick individual who rejoices over the deaths of everyone. I personally mourn anyones passing. I never rejoice over death... but I guess soon you will be judged on your actions.

Read the article again.... the end of it especially... Your basically lieing out of your teeth.
lsn Mr. anger management...

no need for you to act rude like that every time i post, wene I'm talking with lavikor201, that means i am actually talking to him not you... so it's better that you zip it, and keep your comments to your self.

go and lsn to the interview your self... if you don't understand Arabic, then too bad for you, i know exactly what he said.. no need for me to read a false translated article that is throwing lies to you and to people like your self.

and YES i am more than happy that those zionist israeli forces are killed, and i even hope they have taken more than one hostage...

those are the people who are destroying our land, and they are the one who killed our kids and women, so I'm very happy they had the same ending and they were killed as they have killed OTHERS...

if you can't understand that... again too bad for you...

i will say no more, bcz no need for me to waste my time on your posts, you are basically a sick person.

Vishnu
06-26-2006, 05:11 AM
and YES i am more than happy that those zionist israeli forces are killed, and i hope they have taken more than one hostage...

i will say no more, bcz no need for me to waste my time on your posts, you are basically a sick person.

You are celebrating the deaths of your fellow man, yet you call me a 'sick person'...

Man Lammagad you are a funny character. You cannot get more deranged.

Isaac
06-26-2006, 06:48 AM
yes well said. so are these guy who carried out an attack on the zionist military terrorist? no because no innocent civillian was hurt. i think they should do more resistant operations like these. its bettere results, lesss casulties of war and better at catching the media light. and boy does it rattle the zionits army

Isaac
06-26-2006, 06:50 AM
i agree with lamgaddon. ganeshskimimi you the wierdest and most snidiest poster if come across so far. i pary i have a goof day at work.:happy:

Nablus
06-26-2006, 07:31 AM
May Allah with freedom fighters

Isaac
06-26-2006, 08:13 AM
ameen to ur dua.

AvarAllahNoor
06-27-2006, 07:21 AM
''Israeli tanks and troops are massing on the border of Gaza, where it is thought the soldier is being held''

It's not looking good! What are your views?

AvarAllahNoor
06-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Let's give the Palestinians some credit. They attacked a military, not civilian target. And their raid, surprisingly, was successful. The 19 year old that was kidnapped is a soldier. He wears an army uniform. He was captured fair and square.

Of course, now the Palestinians will have to be smart enough to manage the next days. They just angered a military that has lots of tanks and airplanes.

Nablus
06-27-2006, 07:41 AM
''Israeli tanks and troops are massing on the border of Gaza

They prepared them selves as if the palestinian has tanks and airforces!!!!

ولتجدن اشد الناس حرصا على حياتهم اليهود

Inshallah the palestinian will give them a lesson in Jihad

AvarAllahNoor
06-27-2006, 07:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus
They prepared them selves as if the palestinian has tanks and airforces!!!!

ولتجدن اشد الناس حرصا على حياتهم اليهود

Inshallah the palestinian will give them a lesson in Jihad
It was a silly move don't you think by the militants?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.