/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question

Maryam22
06-25-2006, 10:33 AM
:sl:
i dont know if this goes in this section, but I have a question.
as far as I remember, there is a hadith which ststes smething like: three situations where a person is not responsible for their action, that is one who was
under duress, another out of forgetfulless ad the other i dont remember.
my questions are: does this hadtih exsist, and could you please give me the full hadith and the daleel.
jazakallahu khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DAWUD_adnan
06-25-2006, 10:37 AM
i think the other one was if someone does it without knowing it happend, like when your asleep.
jazakallahu khair

subhanAllah

Pk_#2
06-25-2006, 10:38 AM
whats duress?

DAWUD_adnan
06-25-2006, 10:39 AM
i think she means, under pressure, forced

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
06-25-2006, 10:40 AM
Ok jazakhala :)

AsalamuAlaykum, gonna try look for the hadith.

Maryam22
06-25-2006, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
i think she means, under pressure, forced
yes, thats it

DAWUD_adnan
06-25-2006, 10:43 AM
im looking in to it now, hy look at what i found this is SO GREAT

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah ra, who said that Rasulullahsaw said : Allah swt said : "Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servants draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask (something) of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about (seizing) the soul of My faithful servant : he hates death and I hate hurting him " ( Bukhari, hadist qudsi )

and this one sadaqa is so important i know its off topic but it is inspirtional
Allah swt said : " Spend (i.e. on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you " (Hadist Qudsi, related by Bukhari and Muslim)
so dont worry be devoted !

subhanAllah

Pk_#2
06-25-2006, 10:50 AM
AsalmuAlaykum,

can't find it have to go out now, check my notes later inshaAllah,

If anyone disobeys Allah and His Messenger he is indeed on a clearly wrong path." [Al-Ahzab, 33:36]

"He that obeys Allah and His Messenger has already attained the great victory." [Al-Ahzab, 33:71]

WalaykumSalaam.

DAWUD_adnan
06-25-2006, 11:12 AM
i think i found it

"Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones." Then he explained it [by saying that] :" He who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed." and ''Allah has pardoned for me my people for [their] mistakes and [their] forgetfulness and for what they have done under duress."

SubhanAllah

- Qatada -
06-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Asalamu 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Ibn Abbas, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Truly Allah has for my sake pardoned the mistakes and forgetfulness of my community, and for what they have done under force or duress."

[A fine hadith related by Ibn Majah, Al-Baihaqi and others]

---

What has been stated in this hadith has also been stressed and emphasised in the Qur'an. In Surah al-Baqarah, Ayah 286, it is stated:

"Our Lord, punish us not if we forget or fall into error."

(Another translation for the meaning of the ayah :)
"Oh our Lord, do not take us to task if we forget or make mistakes."

Allah says in Surah al-Ahzab, Ayah 5:

And there is no sin on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, except in regard to what your hearts deliberately intended. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Allah also says in Surah al-Nahl, Ayah 106:

Whosoever disbelieved in Allah after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with faith or at certainty.

explanations related to this subject:
http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/hadith39.htm

noshaba
06-25-2006, 12:21 PM
under pressure...thts the 1:sl:

al-fateh
06-25-2006, 03:40 PM
great info

thanks

Maryam22
06-27-2006, 11:03 AM
jazakallhu khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.