/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rockets

Vishnu
06-25-2006, 08:21 PM
It was a feeling of utter shock," says the headmaster of Yeshiva Tehnit school, referring to the Palestinian rocket that first punched through the ceiling and then an adjacent wall.

"If the rocket had been fired five minutes later this classroom would have been full of students."

It is the town of Sderot that has borne the brunt of Qassam rocket attacks fired from Gaza by Palestinian militant groups.

Last weekend, this small Israeli town close to the Gaza border was pounded by more than 50 Qassams - a crude home-made rocket - severely injuring a 61-year-old school caretaker.

The step-up in attacks came after the militant group Hamas broke its 16-month ceasefire after accusing Israeli forces of firing a shell onto a beach that killed eight Palestinian civilians.

Protesting residents are demanding more is done to stop the attacks

But in the last few months the rockets have been falling in greater numbers.

According to the mayor of Sderot, Eli Moyal, an average of 80 rockets a month have landed in the town's municipal borders since September.

"If the residents don't really need to do something then they are not out on the streets," he says, referring to those who prefer to stay at home rather than risk being caught up in an attack.

Mr Moyal believes that the rocket attacks are not going to end any time soon - "not even after five years", he says - but that the people of Sderot will stay in their homes and "not let the terror win".

"All I want to do is live in peace and quiet"

-Hava Gad
Sderot Resident

BBC News

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Isaac
06-25-2006, 08:27 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????:?

Vishnu
06-25-2006, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????:?

Don't get it do you?

Kassam Rockets are being launched into schools, homes, and property in a town of innocent people.... Then Israel retaliates.

It is a never ending cycle.

Stop the launching of Kassam Rockets at innocent people Hamas! Your Terror tactics get you no where!

Isaac
06-25-2006, 08:39 PM
now heres the other side of the story. If the links work. i suggest all see.

What's it like to have your home demolished by Israeli terror squads
Scenes Of Israeli Massacre In Qana 1996
More of what you DON'T see on CNN or Foux Mews.

if they dont work here is the link to te site http://www.informationclearinghouse....x_01_19_03.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vishnu
06-25-2006, 08:42 PM
So you justify the shooting of missles into schools and at innocent people?!?

Your a very peaceful person.

Stop firing Rockets at israel and they will stop retaliating....

Your bias website is a pathetic excuse for 'news' twisted with lies, and propaganda, why don;t you just let Osama Bin-Laden type the story...

I'll stop you before you say: "What a good idea, he is my hero for killing innocent infidels"

Wouldn't want to reveal your true peaceful nature....:rant:

Isaac
06-25-2006, 08:47 PM
if you hold truth to ur statement that i justify killing innocent people and throwing rockets into schools, find anywhere in my post where i have stated that. if you cant than you i will say clearly on tis forum are the biggest of liars. find anywhere where i have justified thta. i have merley presented to you life on the other side, life which is not broadcast on bbc news, fox news or cnn. so ill be wating for you to show me where i have justified this. and why would i wait for osama bin lade, what do i have in common with him. or could that be seen as racial and religious profiling????? so if you cant prove or find where i have justified this, you are the biggest liar. and ive realised your post are really wierd and snidy?

Vishnu
06-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Maybe you did not 'justify' the attacks but you certainly did not say anything bad about the people who are shooting rockets at schools.

For some reason though I always get the feeling that I am talking with a person who doesn't exactly hate vioence... when he has an AK47 in his Avatar.

Isaac
06-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Israeli terror is worse’

Former Education Minister Shulamit Aloni blasts ‘megalomaniac’ Prime Minister Sharon in interview with Arab-Israeli newspaper, says he should face justice. Aloni also charges Israel a racist state that commits war crimes
By Roee Nahmias

TEL AVIV – Israel is a racist state that commits war crimes and resorts to terrorism worse than that employed by the Palestinians, former Education Minister Shulamit Aloni charged in an unusually scathing interview with Nazareth-based Arab-Israeli newspaper Kul al-Arab.

Other highlights from the interview include “(Prime Minister) Sharon should face justice,” “Israel is following Mussolini’s way,” and “some soldiers behave like animals.”

When asked how she characterizes the prime minister, Aloni responded: “Sharon is a big, arrogant nationalist. He suffers from megalomania
and doesn’t mind sacrificing the lives of others, as happened in the invasion of Lebanon.”

“Sharon and the Israeli leadership always try to make Israelis believe the lie that the Palestinians want to throw us to the sea,” the former minister charged. “In fact, we are the ones who commit war crimes against humanity, and I hope Sharon will face justice.”

‘Government, settlers coordinate anti-pullout campaign’

Turning her attention to the disengagement plan, Aloni leveled more charges, saying she fears the evacuation from Gaza will turn Palestinian life in the West Bank “into hell.”

“I want to note that National Union Knesset Member Benny Elon recently said that settlers intend to embitter the lives of Palestinians in the West Bank, until they emigrate from here,” she said. “I see testament to that in the existence of an IDF unit comprising radical religious soldiers, who are no different than animals in their daily behavior.”

Aloni also expressed her surprise that Israelis continue to play the “role of victims” and the American President accepts that image while declaring that “Israel has the right to defend itself, while ignoring the fact we have one of the most powerful armies in the Middle East.”

The former minister also resorted to apparent conspiracy theories, claiming the government and settlers were “secretly coordinating” anti-pullout resistance in order to create a “national shock” and convince the world of the difficulties inherent in withdrawing from the West Bank.

‘Israel no different than South Africa’

Turning her attention to the Palestinians, Aloni said had she been a Palestinian she would have called for the cessation of suicide bombings and the adoption of the non-violent approach of Mahatma Ghandi.

“It’s true that the terror utilized by Israel in the territories is worse than Palestinian terrorism, but the Hamas movement gives the occupation the opportunity and means to deepen,” she said.

When asked about how she views Israel’s future, Aloni responded: “I can show you Mussolini’s books about fascism . If you read them you’ll reach the unequivocal conclusion that ministers in the current Israeli government are walking on the same path.”

“Only in a country like this can a murderer…reach the post of Defense Minister,” she charged. “Israel, in fact, is no different than racist South Africa as long as it presents itself as Jewish state instead of a state of all its citizens.”

However, when asked about the chances of a leftist revival in Israel, Aloni was pessimistic, and chose to level some more charges.

“If you look for the Left, you won’t find it,” she said. “Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak killed it. The Left’s collapse resulted from several reasons, including the Labor party’s participation in Sharon’s former government.”

Vishnu
06-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Israel attacks Militants

Hamas attacks people going out to resturants...

Still trying to justify shooting Kassam Rockets eh Issac?

Do you enjoy showing off that AK47 in your posts avatar the personal choice of Mr. Bin Laden.

What is the point of putting an AK47 in all of your posts anyway? To show your devotion to world peace? Or maybe you just feel so cool showing off a gun in all your posts.

Aminah_92
06-25-2006, 08:58 PM
every1 wants peace but isreal is just not willin to agree 2 peace so they can xpect more violence and 1 day they will lose the war and palestine will chuck out isreal cos it was neva their own country

Isaac
06-25-2006, 09:01 PM
well i can say that i am facinated by weapons of war, just something ive grown up with, studied and even used at shooting clubs. yep im a member and where im a memeber there are also ex-police officers, non-muslims, o.a.ps, ex-military and even the odd old lady. so let me see were all blood thursty and just love violence. and so, you judge someone based on his avatar, amazing!!!!

well if thats the case i think that i could show you a handfull of posters with avatars that if portrayed and put in a bad way can represent violence.

and going back to ur point about not condeming anybody. did i not say in my post that i dont justify the killing of innocent people. so if you pick a point based on this ground, then you justfy the killing of innocent people in palestine. just because hamas may have fired the rockest, does it mean the whole of palestine has to be terrorised and under opression.

and this was your quote"Stop firing Rockets at israel and they will stop retaliating.... "

end of discussion for me your more then welcome to carry on.:thankyou:

exactly, so please refrain from judging me, because you dont know me and likewise i dont knwo you. then agin i dont really like to know people who can justify the the killing of innocent people based on the acts of a few.

Vishnu
06-25-2006, 09:01 PM
every1 wants peace but isreal is just not willin to agree 2 peace so they can xpect more violence and 1 day they will lose the war and palestine will chuck out isreal cos it was neva their own country
Are you kidding? Israel forcefully removed its own fellow Jews completley of the Gaza Strip to try and achieve peace. The same thing will most likley happen in the west bank to!

Let me ask you... There are plenty of Muslims in the Knesset (Congress in Israel) Would a Jew ever be aloud in any representation in a Palestinian state!?! Please... if a Jew remained in the Palestinian state he would have no safety because of his religion.

Yet in Israel Arabs flourish and are given rights to vote ect...

Second, Jews have been living in Israel longer than the religion of Islam was invented... yet you claim it is not there land?

Don't make me laugh.

There are historical records of Jewish life in Israel before Muhammad was even born!

Isaac
06-25-2006, 09:09 PM
seeing that the arc saint to the world, gansehikimi is offended by a mere picture of an ak47 assult rifle i will hopefully by doing this make this forum a nicer place. it will to make u feel a lot safer on this forum, so here i take it off. only because you feel threatned by the mere presence of a picture. and for the sake of keeping this forum a safe place where people are not threatned. and what is with you and bin laden man, why are you profiling me with him in all your replies. is that a sign of racial and religious profiling. is that what you are taught, to do. if anybody does not hold the same view as you and accepts the freedom to fight opression by killing occuping soldiers, you group them with those who are seen as terrorist.

Isaac
06-25-2006, 09:26 PM
and i forgot gangeshkim you failed to find in my post where i justified the killing of innocent people, so like i said if you fail to show where i have justified i will say that u are a liar/.:rant: :rant: :happy:

good night buudy ganeshsikimi;D

afriend
06-25-2006, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ganeshsikkim
Are you kidding? Israel forcefully removed its own fellow Jews completley of the Gaza Strip to try and achieve peace. The same thing will most likley happen in the west bank to!

Let me ask you... There are plenty of Muslims in the Knesset (Congress in Israel) Would a Jew ever be aloud in any representation in a Palestinian state!?! Please... if a Jew remained in the Palestinian state he would have no safety because of his religion.

Yet in Israel Arabs flourish and are given rights to vote ect...

Second, Jews have been living in Israel longer than the religion of Islam was invented... yet you claim it is not there land?

Don't make me laugh.

There are historical records of Jewish life in Israel before Muhammad was even born!
Ok Chill out, she was just voicing her opinion, she isn't as advanced as you to support her opinion with any Back up/proof......

Besides, it wasn't their land to get out of in the first place....

Muhammad
06-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Greetings,

Articles which present an incorrect representation of Muslims or Islamic teachings, by highlighting unIslamic acts, are unacceptable.
:threadclo

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.