/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Church Playschool

SilentAssassin
06-25-2006, 10:44 PM
:sl:

My friend, who is a pakistani muslim, is about 16, and he goes to the same secondary school as me. His family have sent his little sister, who is about 3 years old, to a playschool that is held at the back of a church, in the garden of the church. I am not sure if this is permissable in islam or not, but it looks a bit dodgy to me. If anyone could please tell me if this haram or not so i can inform him of it, thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SilentAssassin
06-26-2006, 10:31 PM
how come no one here has answered, it would really help me alot, jazakallaha

Ghazi
06-26-2006, 10:34 PM
:sl:

Sorry bro I don't know, but inshallah one of the other members can give refrence from Quran and Hadith.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-26-2006, 10:43 PM
:salamext:

plz keep in my mind that my knowledge and understanding is very limited but i think its best to take her out due to her vulnerability at a young age!

Rasullulah saws said that we should hang around wiv good people not to get a bad influence. There was a hadith where rasullulah saws said that hanging around wiv bad people (disbelievers) is like being wiv a blacksmith, u cant escape the fumes/heat etc but hanging around wiv good people is like being wiv a perfume smeller, u will smell beautiful!

So inshaAllah its best that ur sister gets taken to a more islam promoting environment inshaAllah...

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
I R Paki
06-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Its in a church, and I went to a church youth group once and they told us to sing hymms..., and then they gave us books on how to be a good christian. I think in a christian atmosphere and environment it wouldnt be good, as at a young age, children tend to absorb all information. You are right, it is dodgy and I think its best to be on the safe side, but Im not expert. :)

Hope it helped.

chacha_jalebi
06-26-2006, 10:47 PM
salaam

well it depends wot happens @ playskool aswell! if it is jus a kiddy hang bout crew (bless em:D) thin den it sud b ok, but if they teachin christianity n stuff den hmm hmmm hmmmmmmmmm :p

n lik d bro sed its best if she jus goes 2 a islamic hangin bout thin, ders loads bro!!!

:D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.