/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you think its right for British muslims to join th army?

Annie
06-26-2006, 09:39 AM
:sl:
I just would like to know what muslims think about joining the army.From my personal view i think its wrong, because if a british muslim solider went to fight the war in iraq and kill innocent people.Therefore this would be morally wrong in Islam.
:w:
Annie:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
06-26-2006, 10:04 AM

I share your views.

06-26-2006, 10:09 AM
^^yup i totally agree! If u were in a muslim country then it's good, but in a kafar country u'd have to fight for the kuffar, sometimes even against ur own people! So in my opinion it's totally wrong to join the British army.

Isaac
06-26-2006, 10:16 AM
agree

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asyur an-Nagi
06-26-2006, 10:50 AM
with you all the way:beard:

j4763
06-26-2006, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Annie
From my personal view i think its wrong, because if a british muslim solider went to fight the war in iraq and kill innocent people.Therefore this would be morally wrong in Islam.
Would it be alright to fight against the kafir in a "muslim army" or fight in mulsim countrys army and still kill innocent kafir's?

Also would it be ok for a British muslim to fight against another country even if you were 100% sure no innocent people were killed (even if it was against a muslim country)?

Or fight in the britsh army against another non-muslim country?

06-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Would it be alright to fight against the kafir in a "muslim army" or fight in mulsim countrys army and still kill innocent kafir's?
If u fight according to the rules of Islam then it's fine. Edit:keep in mind that the rules of islam don't allow killing innocents

Also would it be ok for a British muslim to fight against another country even if you were 100% sure no innocent people were killed (even if it was against a muslim country)?
definitely not coz ur not allowed 2 ally with the kuffar against ur own people i.e. the muslim ummah.

Or fight in the britsh army against another non-muslim country?
Don't think so - it's best not to help the kuffar in any way like that

أحمد
06-26-2006, 12:01 PM

:) It is wrong to fight or kill any innocent person, regardless of their race, religion or any other "differentiating factors". As for joining an army, knowing that it would involve the killing of innocent people is a great sinn.

abdmez
06-26-2006, 04:31 PM
I just would like to know what muslims think about joining the army.From my personal view i think its wrong, because if a british muslim solider went to fight the war in iraq and kill innocent people.Therefore this would be morally wrong in Islam.
Do you think it would be right for a Christian in Iran to join the Iranian Army?

bint_muhammed
06-26-2006, 04:39 PM
no i dont personal agree however i think all the arnmies around the world have killed innocent people! sometimes this has to be done even as its sooo sad, especially nowadays where bombs etc are used, and you kill soooooo many inncoents! its like terrorist (i dont agree wid them) i know where they come from, its like their own little army as thats the only way they can fight back! hope make sense, i'm in a rush!

Trumble
06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
If someone believed the British Army deliberately kills "innocent people", they would obviously be very foolish to join it, muslim or non-muslim alike. All armies, however, kill innocent people by accident, or "collateral damage" as the Americans like to call it. War is a terrible thing, and such deaths cannot be avoided... unless war itself is avoided.

Umar001
06-26-2006, 06:19 PM
There was a discussion on another forum from Muslims, one side said that they are part of the army or have been in iraq not to fight but to rebuild it, they dont go there to fight even thought they are inthe army only to help the rebuilding process.

This arguement was flawed, in the sense that they even admited sometimes the muslims tried to kill them, since they were in the army dress of the opposition and in fact it would have meant a muslim kill another muslim, so it would be illogical for a Muslim to go in the hope of not fighting but just helping out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.