/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This just taking tha mick now

bro_faz
05-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Salaam alaykum

I typed imaan into google.co.uk and like al fatiha a site for homosexual muslims in the UK came up, but it aint no ordinary gay site, it has a forum, and also a personals section, i have no problem with it, they can do what they like, :mad: but imaan and al fatiha are islamic words with deep meaning, their excuses are homosexuality is not defyed wrong but the sexual acts are

whats your opinion!?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
h1jabi_sista
05-20-2005, 06:11 PM
:sl:

thas not right, :omg:
we had a bingo and bowling alley near us with the name of MECCA.
its not the right spelling of makkah but alot of muslims in the area didnt like it so they closed it down.

brother have you tried spelling it differently, like.........erm eman? or iman?
or...al fathiha? or......al fahtiha?

:)

:w:

Mr. Baldy
05-20-2005, 06:25 PM
aslaam alykum,

once i typed my name into google (coz i was welllllllllllllll bored) and a homosexual site came up!!!!! i was like ?????????, astugfirullah, homosexuality is haram, thats why there are TWO yes TWO genders, surprising aint it (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT)

wa alykum aslaam

Mujahada
05-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Oh Astagfur'Allah, that is so disgustingly depressing. :omg: Oh Allah please guide them..
They have a gay mesjid somewhere around here....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h1jabi_sista
05-20-2005, 06:43 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!
how could they?

did you say gay masjid?

soulja-ess
05-20-2005, 06:45 PM
ameen

:omg: a gay masjid thats sik :( they've got a 'muslim' gay society in manchester uni eww

muslim and gay should not even be put together :( man

S_87
05-20-2005, 06:46 PM
yes there are openly gay muslism both here and usa and canada.. (i think it was canada they were going to open masjid?) Astaghfirullah . also, there is a lesbian community here in uk too :S

h1jabi_sista
05-20-2005, 06:47 PM
that cant be true!!!!!!!!, it makes me sooo angry, its so sad!

whats happened? why?

Mujahada
05-20-2005, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!
how could they?

did you say gay masjid?
yep thats what I said :-[

bro_faz
05-20-2005, 06:55 PM

its not the right spelling of makkah but alot of muslims in the area didnt like it so they closed it down.

brother have you tried spelling it differently, like.........erm eman? or iman?
or...al fathiha? or......al fahtiha?

:)

It's imaan and al fatiha

h1jabi_sista
05-20-2005, 06:56 PM
subhanallah!

what? do gay guys go there to listen to talks? to hear the quran? to pray?

im soo amazed! i cant believe its true :( :'(

Z
05-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Eeek, disgusting!

I'm not suprised Mr Baldy. ;D Type my name into Google (abdul rehman) and see what you get.

In Manchester uni? No way, when I come there in a 2 years time insha Allah, I'll be shutting it down! :mad:

Lateralus63
05-20-2005, 07:13 PM

My opinion, its coming near to the end of times because islam is being slandered so badly. Holding islam tightly now is like holding a hot piece of coal, may Allah guide us all ameen.

Mr. Baldy
05-20-2005, 07:40 PM
aslaam alykum,

i typed in abdul rehman, and i got your blogger user profile...... was this an attemt to propogate your blog spot? hmmmmm?

gay masgids, what next there gonna produce hadiths that say homosexuality is halal?? these people make me sick, disgusting, trying to 'modernise' islam, a good slapping is what they need.

wa alykum aslaam

Ra`eesah
05-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

thats soo sad i just want to cry. Wallah the end is near, what are they thinking! WHY WHY WHY WHy are they doing this? and why do they have to take the name of Islam... they are mocking, they are the losers................. may Allah save us from the fitnah of this world.

Z
05-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Oh, yeah it was.

Of course, I could've just said visit my blog, but no, I decided to be all cool about it tell you to search for my name on Google.

h1jabi_sista
05-20-2005, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
Assalamu'Alaykum

thats soo sad i just want to cry. Wallah the end is near, what are they thinking! WHY WHY WHY WHy are they doing this? and why do they have to take the name of Islam... they are mocking, they are the losers................. may Allah save us from the fitnah of this world.
wa alikum as salaam

ameen........

*sighs* May allah help all those muslims who feel they need to be gay and may he call them straight inshallah. your right sis, the end is near, i never imagined this would happen......

:sister:

ahm
05-20-2005, 08:47 PM

There were batty men before Islam, a whole town full of them (time of Lut (AS)).

These batty men need to make their own religion. If you don't like Islam, go adn do your own thing.

S_87
05-21-2005, 11:05 AM
so on the fatihah site did u c the *cough* `imam`? ;D thats scary...he just reeks of gayness

bro_faz
05-21-2005, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
so on the fatihah site did u c the *cough* `imam`? ;D thats scary...he just reeks of gayness
nah! which imaam might this be? ;D

S_87
05-22-2005, 09:02 PM

the site claims that the Quran dont have anything about homosexuality ???

and the ^^^imam im on bout is on front page of the al fatihah site

Ibn Syed
05-22-2005, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
:omg: Astaghfirullah ! :mad:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't get how this is funny bro. It's real sad to even think that "muslims" are saying that this stuff is halal. It's just crazy. Astaghfirullah. May Allah guide them!

Khaldun
05-22-2005, 09:26 PM

Gay masjid??? subhanAllah so what do these ppl do during ramadan and taraweeh do they just skipp the parts that narrates the story of Luts people....subhanAllah!

Ibn Syed
05-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Prolly don't care what it means. Or they just mix it up or make a mistake or some thing sinful. :mad: :anger:

bro_faz
05-22-2005, 10:58 PM
you know it's like when a person knows they aint done sommat rite and they cover it all up,! like dat innit, sick or what ;)

Ibn Syed
05-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Sick.

S_87
05-23-2005, 10:26 AM
very good forum available..you can post as guest :D

MetSudaisTwice
05-23-2005, 10:29 AM

yes sis in croydon, they had the same bingo centre named MECCA that really made me angry about how they could use of all names they use MECCA

S_87
05-23-2005, 10:34 AM
mecca bingo is everywhere :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.