/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Animals

Nabil-Munsif
06-26-2006, 03:25 PM
I just want to know what your favorite animals are, I prefer Turtles since my school has actual live Desert Tortoises. It's some sort of campaign by the Six grade teacher to repopulate the species. Plus there slow, and the seem simple. And aslo they're a teaching meathod to teach middle school kids about reproduction, I'm serious, but sometimes Middle School kids are'nt the only people learning, 1st Graders always come to pet them....:Evil:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Taqiyah
06-26-2006, 03:36 PM
I like rats!!;D loooool. just messin with yah!!
My favorite animal........I would say Cats:) I used to have one....but it died:grumbling I guess I like cats coz they r cute:statisfie and nice...

Anonymous.92
06-28-2006, 07:13 AM
I like all animals! Besides insects, rodents, dogs and pigs....

snowdropjasmine
06-28-2006, 07:18 AM
i like cats and birds;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asyur an-Nagi
06-28-2006, 08:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nafisa88
i like cats and birds;D
i loooooove kitten. but rats and mice, nooooooooo, i am so afraid of them!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.