/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Demands set for captured Israeli

Isaac
06-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Demands set for captured Israeli

Israeli armour has been assembling on the Gaza border
Militant groups in Gaza have demanded the release of Palestinian children and women from Israeli jails before giving information about a missing soldier.
It is the first such statement since the suspected abduction of Israeli tank gunner Gilad Shalit during clashes on the Gaza border on Sunday morning.

The three signatories included the Qassam Martyrs Brigade, armed wing of the governing Palestinian party Hamas.

Israel threatened extensive military action to rescue the missing soldier.

Cpl Shalit was believed to have been taken captive by militants who tunnelled out of Gaza to attack the army post at Kerem Shalom.

Two Israeli troops and two militants were killed during the raid.

Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has put the army on standby for a major move against Palestinian militants and Israeli tanks and armoured vehicles have begun assembling on the Gaza border.

Members of the Hamas-led government have denied any knowledge of the soldier's whereabouts - but they have called for him to be well treated.

i think thats a fair deal:happy:

look who rattles the zionist army.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdmez
06-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Do you really thing the Zionist Army is rattled?

If the Zionists wanted to they could drop a bomb and wipe out every Palestinian. This is very bad. I have a feeling many civillians will get hurt, and I am very scared for all the children and innocent on both sides. I hope an agreement can be worked out.

Isaac
06-26-2006, 05:30 PM
yes ui hope an agrrement can be made as well, because its obvious where the opression will lie.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.