/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Raihan

anis_z24
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Salam,

I looked everywhere for Raihan's anasheed but nowhere to be seen.
They are all samples and or not clear.

Anyone know where to find them. Even on Islamictorrents.net the have the old ones.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
06-26-2006, 06:25 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

sorry akhee...don't even know who that person is ...male or female:?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
06-26-2006, 07:29 PM
It's that Malaysian Nasheed group I think Princess. I wouldn't advise you to listen to them though. The new ones at least. The old ones are pretty ok some of them, but the ones these days are chock-full of musical instruments.

afriend2
06-26-2006, 07:31 PM
salaam,

^^^ yeah sis, i stopped listening to them once i heard them use lots of instruments.

wassalam :peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
06-26-2006, 10:15 PM
hmmm...ok thanx maw!..& nazia for the info!

Malaikah
06-27-2006, 07:01 AM
:sl:

try here: http://www.load-islam.com/C/Media/Raihan/#

anis_z24
06-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Salam,
Thanks cheese

have some points.

It was that site that lead me to this forum,
I totally forgot about it.

syilla
06-27-2006, 01:55 PM
but nazri has already got out from the group.

I think he is the best of them all....

anis_z24
06-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Salam,
ha
there are rumers that he died.
Its good to hear he didn't.

syilla
06-27-2006, 02:06 PM
nah he is the host of academy al-quran...

you should watch too...its interesting....it is like american idol...but not singing...they judge. They trying to find the best reciter....very-very competitive...

Mawaddah
06-27-2006, 02:08 PM
^ I know, after he left then Raihaan wasn't so good anymore and they're less popular I think.
But still their nasheeds these days have tooooooo much musical instruments.But they're not as bad as Rabbani though!!

syilla
06-27-2006, 02:19 PM
yeah hehehe...i think is because rabani is under KRU records...i'm sure u can imagine that...

i think they are less popular now because the musics have changed.

but now i think...you can find a variety of nasyeed not like before....(i mean in malaysia...)

Dhulqarnaeen
06-28-2006, 02:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anis_z24
Salam,

I looked everywhere for Raihan's anasheed but nowhere to be seen.
They are all samples and or not clear.

Anyone know where to find them. Even on Islamictorrents.net the have the old ones.
I will write it in malay/indo language since people here talking about this nasheed group from Malay, Raihan.
I ever wrote an advice to a friend and I will paste it here insha Allah.

"I know fatawa from Al Faqihu fid dien Al Allamah Ibn Uthaymeen that said:
1. Jika nasyid di lantunkan apa adanya tanpa dendangan dan tanpa musik, maka tidak ada salahnya jika mendengarnya, tapi DENGAN SYARAT: Seseorang tidak boleh menjadikannya sebagai kebiasaan dan hatinya tidak boleh bergantung kepadanya, sehingga tidak boleh bergantung kepadanya. (book: Ash shahwah Al Islamiyah page 123)

2. Nasyid Islamy merupakan nasyid ciptaan baru yang pernah di buat orang-orang sufi (Tasawuf). Karena itu nasyid itu HARUS DITINGGALKAN lalu beralih kepada Qur'an dan sunnah kecuali jika sedang berada di medan pertempuran untuk membakar semangat jihad di jalan Allah, maka hal ini bagus. Tapi tidak disertai dengan tabuhan rebana dan gendang. (fatawa al aqidah, page 651).

Maybe theres some ulama said its ok hearing nasyid. But what kinda nasyid that you all hear? Raihan? What kinda nasyid that they made? And what is their i'tiqad by making those nasheed? Although I like to mention it as a song and not a "nasheed" cause my ustadh, ustadh Abdulhakim bin Amir Abdat al Indunisi even mentioned that a naseed memang ever done by sahabah but its only syair that could bring semangat to muslims and full with pujian to Allah and Rasulullah. But now its not nasheed (like raihan, izzatul islam and all), but its a song although its WITHOUT music. And ustadh called them banci (gay) cause singing only for women. BUUUT you should hear another fatawa about this that said its haraam to hear nashee that they made these days. Ok enjoy the reading insha Allah:

>>> FATAWA OF Al Muhaddith Al Allamah SHEIKH ALBANI rahimahullah: (I will just make the conclusion ok )
1. In his book Tahrim alatith-tharbi he said:" tidak boleh mendekatkan diri kepada Allah kecuali dengan hal-hal yang di syariatkanNya. Bagaimana mungkin boleh mendekatkan diri kepada-Nya dengan sesuatu yang di haramkan, atas dasar inilah ulama mengharamkan lagu-lagu yang di ciptakan orang-orang sufi. (and those brothers in raihan surely theyre not ahlussunnah Allahu A'lam, and Im sure theyre sufi or at least got bad influene form suufi ).

2. Jika seseorang mendatangkan dasar yang kuat ini di dalam hatinya, tentu dia akan mendapatkan kejelasan bahwa TIDAK ADA perbedaan hukum antara lagu-lagu yang diciptakan orang-orang sufi dengan NASYID-NASYID yang bernuansa religious/islamy.

3. Lebih haram lagi bila dengan di iringi musik. Dan mereka bergoyang dan menari denganNya. Ini merupakan trend baru dan menyerupai orang kafir dan mereka yang kurang waras akalnya.

4. Ini membuat berpaling dari Al Qur'an dan meninggalkannya, sehingga mereka masuk kedalam keumuman pengaduan Nabi kepada Allah seperti falam firmanNya:"Rasul berkata:
"Ya Rabbi, sesungguhnya kaumku menjadilan Al Qur'an ini suatu yang tidak di acuhkan." (Al Furqan: 30). >>>I know you dont leave Qur'an, but like Allah said in Quran that we dont know what we will do tomorrow right. And Allah muqallibal quluub. You all admitted you like to hear at them so I adviced you all to be afraid MAYBE oneday your attetion will e moved from the Qur'an, wal iyadhubillah.
And sheikh also explained that syaithon playing around with them (RAIHAN). First they made nasheed without music, but the people didnt like it. So they add music in it. And syaithon laughing happily. And you should think about your self then, now yes maybe you like to hear to nasheed with no music, but can you goarantee that will it be like this in the future? While syaithon make your heart leaning to hear it and they will make you like it more and more. And maybe your heart will not satisfy if you just hear it without music and then oneday you will fall to nasheed with music. I will be so very mad if you do . So why make our self in a risk? Is it so difficult to leave it? and we put our self in the risk sincerely? ok lets continue....)

5. Aku masih ingat ketika saya masih tinggal di Damascus and belum pindah ke Oman, kira-kira dua tahun yang lalu. Di antara pemuda muslim ada yang menyanyikan nasheed-nasheed yang cukup bagus isinya (right?) yang maksudnya untuk manandingi lagu-lagu yang diciptakan orang-orang sufi (good niyah too right? But what?) seperti qashidah Al Bushiry dan lain-lain. Kemudian dia merekam nasheednya dan melemparnya ke pasaran (like raihan? ). BUT penjualannya terlalu sedikit. (cause once someone want to produce a cassete then the producer set a limit to the quantity biasanya, maybe 10000 or even more. So they will suffering lost maybe cause the cassete didnt sold well). Maka dia mengiringi kasetnye dengan rebana. Pada awal mulanya dia sering di minta tampil di acara-acara walimah ursy, dengan pertimbangan (dalil) bahwa menabuh rebana di acara pernikahan diperbolehkan. Lalu akhirnya mereka membuat rekaman dengan tabuhan rebana dan memang hasilnya melonjak sehingga kaset-kasetnya beredar hampir di setiap rumah, dan di setel di setiap acara maupun ketika tidak ada acara. Yang demikian karena dorongan hawa nafsu dan karena kebodohan terhadap tipu daya setan.

6. Berangkat dari sabda NAbi bahwa "agama adalah nasihat". Maka saya merasa terpanggil untuk memperingatkan semua yang mendapat godaan (included us maybe cause basically I liked music too (I almost be a vocalist that was set to have recorded to cassetes, but Qodarullah it didnt happen walhamdulillah) but I hate it now and try to hate it more. But still basically I liked it and sometimes urge me too to listen again..astaghfirullah), siapapun dan dimanapun mereka, berkaitan dengan lagu-lagu yang di ciptakan orang sufi atau nasheed apa yang mereka sebut dengan istilah nasheed religious, entah dengan cara MENDENGARKAN atau MENYIMAKNYA, bahwa lagu-lagu itu merupakan hal yang baru yang di ada-adakan (BID'AH) yang tidak pernah dikenal pada abad-abad yang diketahui seagai abad yang diwarnai kebaikan. Dan Syaikhul Islam pernah berkata "AL BID'AH LEBIH DISUKAI IBLIS DARIPADA KEDURHAKAAN".

7. Dan tentu orang-orang ini beranggapan bahwa hal itu adalah jalan kepada Allah, tentu dia akan menjadikannya bagian dari agama. Mereka adalah orang-orang yang SESAT menurut kesepakatan para ulama. ( And then of course these nasheeds we ever heard made by the creators with i'tiqad that these are a good nasheed right? And the sheikh said theyre DEVIATE, and theyre doing maksiyat to Allah although they dont realize theyre wrong. So we.....as a student of ilm, where is al wala' wal baro' (loyalty and disloyalty) that we ever learn? Dont we ever taught to like and hate someone and something because of Allah. And if they are ahlul bid'ah, or ahlul maksiyah, we still want to hear their nasheed? And IF someone know that we listen to nasheed then how if they just think that nasheed is ok? And if someone know/read that you all sharing al these nasheed in this thread, isnt that a bad lesson to everyone who read ? Most of them are just awwam. And listening to nasheed is too dangerous for them. wallahul mustaan).

8.Its tasyabbuh to Nashrani, cause all what they do is singing and like Allah said in Quran "yang menjadikan agama mereka sebagai main-main dan senda gurau", or even its tasyabuh to kafereen like Allah said:"shalat mereka di sekitar baitullah itu tidak lain hanyalah siulan dan tepukan tangan".

9. Asy Syafi'i said:"aku meninggalkan baghdad, karena ada sesuatu yang disebut dengan at taghbir, yang diciptakan orang-orang zindiq, yang dimaksudkan untuk menghalangi manusia dari Al Qur'an." Yang di maksud Imam Syafi'i at taghbir ini ialah syair-syair tentang zuhud di dunia. (so then, what is better than at taghbir if its compared with nasheed group these days who just talk about romance and semangat-semangat harokiyun?) And Ibnu Taimiyah said " apa yang dikatakan imam Syafi'i bahwa itu merupakan perkara baru yang diciptakan orang zindiq, merupakan perkataan seorang imam yang benar-benar mengerti tentang dasar-dasar islam. Mendengarkan lagu-lagu itu tidak di anjurkan dan diserukan kecuali oleh orang yang di tuduh sebagai ahli zindiq seperti Al Farabi, Ar Rawandy, Ibnu Sina, dan orang-orang yang semacam mereka."

10. Penyebutan "Nasheed islamy" adalah bid'ah dan ini adalah perkara baru yang di ciptakan tapi pada dasarnya ini adalah lagu-lagu sufi yang biasa di lantunkan dalam majlis-majlis mereka, yang mereka sebut dengan majlis zikir. Hal ini termasuk penamaan sesuatu dengan yang bukan namanya/kebalikannya, bahwa itu adalah majlis dendang lagu dan bukan majlis zikir, majlis nyanyian dan bukan majlis membaca Al Qur'an atau shalawat kepada Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasallam.

11. Dalam Islam TIDAK ADA nasheed religious. Dalam Islam tidak ada syair, memang syair disebut-sebut dan dipuji. Bahkan Rasulullah bersabda "sesungguhnya diantara syair benar-benar ada hikmah". Dan di antara penyair ada yang hidup bersama Rasulullah yaitu Hassan bin Tsabit. Tapi ini adalah merupakan syair yang baik dan dapat di terima. Tapi jika ia DILAGUKAN dengan menggunakan aturan music yang biasa berlaku di dunia barat dan timur, maka hal itu BUKAN bagian dari Islam". (And again, nasheed is not syair that ever happened in Rasulullahs time)

And alsoooo fatawa from syaikh Al Fawzan:
1. Penamaan dengan nasheed Islamy sama sekali tidak benar. Itu merupakan penamaan baru. Di seluruh kitab orang-orang salaf ataupun pernyataan para ulama tidak ada nama nasheed islamy. Yang ada bahwa orang-orang sufi menciptakan lagu-lagu yang di anggap sebagai agama, atau yang disebut dengan sebutan as sima'. Karena pada zaman sekarang banyak golongan, partai dan jamaah, maka setiap golongan atau jamaah memiliki nasheeeeeeeed sendiri-sendiri. Untuk menjaga kelangsungannya merekapun menamakannya NASHEED ISLAMY. Penamaan ini tidak benar. Tidak boleh mengambil nasheed-nasheed ini dan juga tidak boleh memasarkanya kepada manusia". (So can we buy their cassete cause we like their voice? Or can we hear it from the net? ITS JUST THE SAME, then they will count how many times their songs have been heard by people. Its just the same with we helping them in their bid'ah and we are told to help eachother in taqwa and remind eachother in mungkar).

2. in al khutab al mimbariyah syaikh Fawzan said:"yang perlu di waspadai ialah maraknya peredaran kaset-kaset nasheed di kalagan remaja aktivis agama, yang di bawakan beberapa orang penyanyi yang mereka sebut dengan nasheed islamy, yang BASICALLY sama saja dengan lagu-lagu yang banyak beredar. Bahkan ada kalanya dibawakan dengan SUARA YANG MENGGODA (although its was sung by a women which can be fitnah to men or sung by men which can be fitnah to women)yang dijual di tempat-tempat penjualan kaset-kaset bacaan Al Qur'an dan ceramah agama.

3. Nasheed itu berasal dari agama orang-orang sufi yang memang biasa berbuat bid'ah yang menjadikan agama mereka sebagai permainan dan senda gurau (a joke).

4. Menjadikan nasheed sebagai bagian dari agama mirip dengan perbuatan orang nashrany, yang menjadikan agama-agama mereka berupa nyanyian yang dibawakan secara berbarengan. Yang harus di lakukan adalah justru mewaspadai nasheed-nasheed tersebut, melarang peredaran dan penjualannya karena nasheed itu mendatangkan cobaan terhadap orang-orang muslim yang selama ini penuh dengan semangat.

ALSO fatawa from syaikh Ahmad bin Yahya An Najmy:
1. Saya tidak menganggap mendengarkan syair adalah haram. Karena NAbi juga pernah mendengarkannya. TAPI orang-orang pada zaman sekarang mengikuti orang-orang sufi dalam masalah nasheed ini, yang katanya untuk membangkitkan hati.

2. LIstening to the nasheed tidak menyebabkan manusia zuhud kepada dunya dan menginginkan akherat tapi adalah kebalikannya. Saya TIDAK RAGU dan siapapun yang mengetahui Allah dan RasulNya tidak ragu bahwa nyanyian ini TIDAK membangkitkan kecuali keinginan terhadap dunia and menghindari akherat, merusak akhlaq dan ilmu. Dan NASHEED adalah BID'AH.

And more ulama such as Syaikh Shalih bin Abdul Aziz Ali Asy Syaikh in fatawa Al hamumiyah Al Kubra page 128, and fatawa syaikh Bakr Abu Zaeed in his book Tashihud du'a page 96. And even syaikhul Islam warned us about the beautiful voice of these singer "tergeraknya hati karena suara yang merdu sangat dirasakan, karena memang suara yang merdu itu mampu menggerakn jiwa manusia hingga sedemikian rupa, baik untuk membuat mereka gembira atau menangis, marah atau takut......

So brothers and sisters, we should leave this nasheed and more concentrate to Quran and study more ilm. Listening to it just a wasting of time anyway right? And theres no manfaat it could bring. Even if one of you said theres manfaat then maybe the mudharat is more than the manfaat Allahu A'lam. Maybe theres some ulama (or someone who you claimed as ulama) said nasheed is allowed, but all the fatawa and explanations I gave above is from kibaarul ulama, and since they explained that nasheed is haram then I encourage you to take the savest opinion about this. I hope this writing manfaat insha Allah. :brother:

Dhulqarnaeen
06-28-2006, 03:01 AM
Edit

Mawaddah
06-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Well Akhi :) as with most affairs in this Deen there is Ikhtilaaf. I personally take the opinion of Shuyukh like Ibn Uthaimeen, Saalih al-Munajjid, Sheikh Yahya and Sheikh Muqbil,who say that Nasheeds are ok to listen to and are not Haram as long as all the shuruut are not violated, for example if it takes too much of the persons time, the lyrics are against Islam etc.

As long as there is a balance put between matters then that's what matters Insha'allah.

Dhulqarnaeen
06-29-2006, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Well Akhi :) as with most affairs in this Deen there is Ikhtilaaf. I personally take the opinion of Shuyukh like Ibn Uthaimeen, Saalih al-Munajjid, Sheikh Yahya and Sheikh Muqbil,who say that Nasheeds are ok to listen to and are not Haram as long as all the shuruut are not violated, for example if it takes too much of the persons time, the lyrics are against Islam etc.

As long as there is a balance put between matters then that's what matters Insha'allah.
Yes, I understand. But I just dont see any goodness to take the lighter opinion about this matter since theres ulama who is maybe more kabiir than them who said that this is haram and should be left :brother: .

And also we are talking about raihan, so we have to remind eachother to leave listening to nasheed especially this raihan. Cause theyre sufi and by encouraging eachother to listen nasheed, then we should know that maybe not every muslims have knowledges to separate haq and batil, and not every muslims have capability to know the meaning in the nasheed. Lets say you understand arabic yaa ukhti, but its for you maybe who can separate which is wrong and right in the nasheed. But how is with our other sisters and brothers who dont have capability in arabic? And how with them who dont understand the right aqidah and manhaj? And is it never cross our mind that maybe those shuyukh gave fatawa in the middle of people who understand aqidah and manhaj, and if they give fatawa in Indonesia or Malaysia who is most of them are egnorant to the right aqidah and manhaj, where there are a lot of nasheed group whos looking for famous, will they still give the same fatawas? :rollseyes. And me personally dont like to bring the fatawa of the shuyukh that said its allowed, cause I know most of our brothers and sisters dont understand the right aqidah and manhaj, and they dont know how to take an opinion in ikhtilaf of ulama :brother:. And then If I liked to listen nasheedpun I will not encourage another muslims to listen or let them know that I liked it, Because if I let them know I listen to nasheed, that mean its just the same that I encourage them to listen. And Im afraid of hadith that said "everybody who teach bad sunnah, then they will have the sins of them who did their teaching".

Di tambah lagi theres ulama who really dont like it, and they never encourage mslims to listen to the nasheed. Dont we ordered to stay away from something thats still not sure. Belum pasti. And somehting thaht belum pasti ini is somehting about haram and halal, so maybe we should take the savest opinion about this, since MOST of the nasheed is not the right nasheed that syaikh Muqbils and another shuyukh allowed in their fatawa, but MOST of the nasheeds full with bid'ah, syirk, romance that build bad passion in every heart of muslims, and its very rarely nasheed with words thats HAQ.

And I doubt there are a lot of people who like to listen nasheed JUSTbecause of the meaning of the words in it, but THEY listen to nasheed cause of the rithym, cause of the nice tune they made while singing the nasheed. I ever heard my ustadh told me that when he was going home from masjid. He found this car which full with drunken men in it. And they were dancing with a religious song which told us to not drunk, gambling, and leave sins. Isnt that ironic? :brother: So the conclusion, people most of them like to listen to nasheed NOT because of the words and manfaat in it, but because of the melody.

And also, some group of the singer of the nasheed who have such a nice voice, and sometimes sung by handsome men. And it can bring fitnah to the girls, whoever they are. In Indo, I ever see this group of nasheed, and theyre handsome men and eeeeeeeverygirls admit it. And after the concert, what they talk about is not the message which in the nasheed, but most of them talk about how great their voice and their appearance.
Wabillahi taufiq wa hidayah.

syilla
06-29-2006, 04:38 AM
i'm not encouraging anyone to listen to...raihan...

i'm just talking about Nazri ex-raihan...*peace.

hehe....just trying to defend myself

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!