/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Misconceptions of Imam Yasin Abu Bakr

jaidi
06-26-2006, 07:00 PM
We all have our views of different people of different religionsbut we do have to understand that if we want to know about that person you have to go to the source. Please before making unfounded statements please feel free to ask me.

Jaidi
Jamaat Al Muslimeen Personel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-26-2006, 07:04 PM
:salamext:

Brother, please could you update us on what happened to the imaam? jazak Allaahu khayr.

:wasalamex

jaidi
06-26-2006, 07:27 PM
JazakAllah for responding,
The Imam has been imprisoned for admonishing his community, and other muslims in his country for not paying Zakaat.
However it has been some muslims, in this country who reported him to the relevant authorities, accusing him of trying to extort money from the wealthy muslims which is totaly unfounded.
This is a Pillar of Islam.

For more info. you can e.mail me
Jaidi

- Qatada -
06-26-2006, 07:37 PM
:salamext:

subhan Allaah.. i think we should all pray for the imaam and ask him to pray alot too, because Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

Beware of the curse (or prayer) of the oppressed, for there is no screen between his supplication and Allaah. (Sahih al-Bukhaaree)

And it was also narrated:

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

Three supplications are answered, there is no doubt in it:...and the supplication of the wronged person. (Ahmad, al-Bukhaaree in al-Aadaab, at-Tirmithee, and Abu Daawood, authentic. See Saheeh ul-Jaami' no. 3028)

You might want to read a few of these true stories to realise how much Allaah cares for the person who has been wronged/oppressed etc.

10) The Broken Foot

On the authority of Ibn Umar (RA), the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said: “Fear the dua (supplication) of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than the rays of light.” (Al-Haakim, Saheeh). A narration (Ahmad, Saheeh) reads: “Fear the dua of he who has been wronged, even if he is a disbeliever, for there is no veil between it (and Allah (SWT)).”

In an incident narrated in Saheeh Muslim and others, a woman once accused Saeed ibn Zaid (RA), one of the ten companions of the Prophet (SAW) promised Paradise, of stealing some of her property. They appeared before the rule, and Saeed prayed: “O Allah! If you know her to be lying, then make her blind and make her graveyard in her own house.” The narrator of this incident said, “I saw her (later on), blind. She used to walk touching the walls and say, ‘The dua of Saeed has afflicted me!’ Once, she passed by a well inside her house and fell into it, so it became her grave.”

Once is a London prison, a Muslim brother (already unjustly imprisoned) was praying in his cell. The cell was extremely small and the only way to make sujood was towards the door, such that if someone opened the door, it would cross the path of the one praying. The brother finished his food and placed his utensils next to the door so the guard could collect them whilst the brother prayed. During his prayer a huge prison guard came to collect his utensils. He saw the brother was praying, so on purpose he opened the door fully until the utensils fell onto the brother’s prayer mat and he stood in front of the brother, with his big, black, steel-capped boots at the place where the brother would place his head during sujood. Knowing that the brother was praying, the guard began to rudely demand that he be given the utensils in his hand, in order to disrupt the brother’s prayer. The brother refused and went into prostration with the guard standing in front of him and his boots next to the brother’s head. During that same prostration, the brother pleaded to Allah; “O Allah, you know how this thug has wronged me and tried to disrupt my prayers to you. O Allah, Break this foot!”

After finishing his prayers the brother went straight to the room where the guards sat and complained about the guard trying to disrupt his prayer. That same guard was unrepentant and began to argue with and blame the brother so the brother said to him, “I will leave God to deal with you.”

No sooner had he said that, there was an almighty crash and a huge steel cabinet fell on the same foot of the guard. He started to scream and wail like a baby, until all the other prisoners heard and began asking what had happened. Other guards rushed to him, put him on a stretcher and an ambulance took him to hospital. It was a number of days before that prison guard returned to work at the prison. It can safely be said as far as is known, that guard never ever stood in front of or tried to disrupt a Muslim’s prayer again.

It appears that the only reason for the few minutes delay in the dua being answered was for the brother to finish his prayer and walk to the guards’ room.“Fear the dua of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than rays of light” (Ahmed)

source:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...ighlight=babar

I hope you understand from the hadith and stories above that the oppressed persons prayer is accepted by Allaah Almighty, but its important that the person remains patient and leaves their faith in Allaah Almighty, because giving up hope will just make the matter worse and you won't have no-one to rely on after that, and things will get depressing.

Just think about it, who can you trust more than the One Who created you, and everything else in the universe?

When are prayers most likely to be accepted:
http://www.islamicboard.com/120956-post47.html

insha'Allaah he will be rewarded alot for his patience, and because he did this for the sake of Allaah azawajal.

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
06-26-2006, 11:26 PM
Is this a misconception?
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/cgi-...004/000413.htm
It was one of the bloodiest day's in the country's history when Bakr and 13 of his religious followers stormed the nation's parliament and held up at gunpoint then Prime Minister, Arthur NR Robinson and several members of his cabinet.
Mr. Robinson was shot and wounded but later recovered. The incident also led to the deaths of several police officers. The island's police headquarters was completely destroyed after it was bombed by members of the radical group.
High-explosives carried in a car were driven into the main entrance of the Port of Spain police headquarters, explosives which were later detonated killing the occupants who were apparently on a suicide mission.

jaidi
06-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Please know your facts before thinking, ask yourself why did 1990 happened in the first place. If you are a man and someone walks into your home and terrorise your family won't you defend yourself and family? Please read between the very thin lines

Subhan Allah!
I thank you for the stories and I will certainly pass this on to the Imam. He is being vey patient but InshaAllah ,everything will be ok

Abdulwaheed
06-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Do u really believe that the best way to defend your family is to attack the parliament and hold the prime minister at gun point??

i sincerely hope he is innocent of what he is being accused of

wilberhum
06-27-2006, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
Do u really believe that the best way to defend your family is to attack the parliament and hold the prime minister at gun point??
Excelent question. I would like to see the answer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.