/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From Darkness to light - my poem by one_life

bro_faz
05-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Why does this life drag me by my feet? Forcing me along?

Why is it taking me into more problems?

Why is it dragging me along with my past looming amongst the darkness?

Why will it not let me forget the pains that have ripped my heart?

Torn my soul and make me cry?

Why am I not allowed to have fun? Is it a sin or is it me, dwelling on my life’s great mystery?

I just sit here hoping that one day, it will all go away. Away from me and let me live, where someone or something will take the pain away, which was inflicted on me.
Hmmmm……………

Maybe it is me, I cannot change the past and cannot create my future, after all everything is a test from Allah SWT, maybe I need to go away and learn from what happened, use it as a tool to increase my imaan! After all Allah SWT is the most just and there is non equal to him.

Its taken time and now I have control over what happened and turned to Allah SWT,
Left the darkness and walking through the light………………………
I know I cannot change my past but the future is mine! And I will be guided by Allah SWT. Last my heart is no longer heavy and my soul is awake to Allah SWT’ ibaadah!

Inshallah…………………. all the best to all my brothers and sisters who have been through tough lives and that they live in peace and ease under the mercy of our creator Allah SWT, who does not need us yet we need him! Ameen

From darkness to light - My poem was written by one_life

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mr. Baldy
05-20-2005, 08:36 PM
aslaam alykum,

mashallah nice poem, liked it a lot, made me think.............

wa alykum aslam

bro_faz
05-20-2005, 11:39 PM
I don't even think it was a poem, rather a paragraph of reality

Lateralus63
05-20-2005, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bro_faz
I don't even think it was a poem, rather a paragraph of reality
:sl:

i think it was, a poem is written to provoke thought, which is what you have done, brilliantly i might add.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bro_faz
05-21-2005, 10:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lateralus63
:sl:

i think it was, a poem is written to provoke thought, which is what you have done, brilliantly i might add.
thanks

bro_faz
05-22-2005, 09:00 AM
And to think one_life was sat bored in the college LRC and wrote it in 15 mins, marshallah!

Ra`eesah
05-28-2005, 07:20 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Mashallah its very thought provoking.

butterfly+
05-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Assalamaualikum,
Thanks for sharing.
Very thought provoking.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.