PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad the Last Prophet: Animated Film



SilentAssassin
06-26-2006, 10:28 PM
I heard that you can watch the film "Muhammed The last prophet" on google video, and i tried it and it worked. Just follow the link below and you can witness one of the best films ever...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...e+last+prophet

It really is a great film and i advise all people who are reading this to take the time to watch it.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SilentAssassin
06-26-2006, 10:30 PM
if the link does not work try the following steps.

1.Go to www.google.com

2.Type in google video

3.Alternatively go to http://video.google.com/

4.Once in google video, type in the searchbar "muhammad the last prophet"

5.Click on the first one

6.Enjoy the film
Reply

Pk_#2
06-26-2006, 10:31 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

JAZAKHALA.
Reply

Umar001
06-27-2006, 11:42 AM
does it show mohamed peace be upon him?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
MinAhlilHadeeth
06-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin
if the link does not work try the following steps.

1.Go to www.google.com

2.Type in google video

3.Alternatively go to http://video.google.com/

4.Once in google video, type in the searchbar "muhammad the last prophet"

5.Click on the first one

6.Enjoy the film
It won't work for me!:(
Reply

Muslim Knight
06-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
does it show mohamed peace be upon him?
No it doesn't. Whenever it wants to show the Prophet as talking to the people, it switches to first person view and a hadith is narrated. Most prominent Sahabahs such as Umar and Abu Bakr are not shown.
Reply

Ghazi
06-27-2006, 11:53 AM
:sl:

Jazzakallah!
Reply

SilentAssassin
06-27-2006, 06:40 PM
it is a great film but unfortuanletly it has music in in but the main thing is that it teaches youngsters about the prophet's life. Unlike the excellent film "The Message" this film is more aimed at children or younger aged people, althopugh still is beneficial to everyone

However i dont think any islamic film can come close to "The Message" which is a great film and if anyone here has not seen it i advise you to watch it,
Reply

Hijrah
06-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin
it is a great film but unfortuanletly it has music in in but the main thing is that it teaches youngsters about the prophet's life. Unlike the excellent film "The Message" this film is more aimed at children or younger aged people, althopugh still is beneficial to everyone

However i dont think any islamic film can come close to "The Message" which is a great film and if anyone here has not seen it i advise you to watch it,
I liked the Message, I don't like this animated film, plus it's not only forbidden to draw prophets, its also forbidden to draw faces of living things:sl:
Reply

Hijaabi22
06-29-2006, 06:29 PM
this soooooooooooooo cool me watchin it for FREEEEEEEEEEEE !!! how do i download it?? i wanna watch it l8eeeeeer
Reply

Hijaabi22
06-29-2006, 06:34 PM
cOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOl movie!!!
Reply

Hijaabi22
06-29-2006, 08:11 PM
WoooooooooooooooW!!! MashaAllah!! I jus finished watchin the movie was absolutely brill!! MashaAllah!! TOP STUFF! definitely ten outta ten 4rm me!!! very touching i luved the scene where the prophet pbuh was enterin medina and they were all singin tala-al-badru-alayna aaaaawwwwwww mashaAllah nearly brought tears to ma eyes!! Nways all Us gta watch it!!! Jazaks to the bro hu put it up very much appreciated!!! :)
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
06-30-2006, 08:06 AM
I quite enjoyed that!
Reply

x Maz x
06-30-2006, 03:50 PM
AsalaamuAlaykum

Naaaaaaaaah Blud this wrong wrong wrong, This same debate was carried out on the IC forum who are promoting the film, before ya'll rush to go watch it, Check out the evidence suggesting it is wrong

http://www.islamchannel.tv/forums/sh...catID=11&mode=

Take note of Akhi Traveller's post and Sister Ikhlas InshAllah

Wa'AlaykumAsalaam
Fi amanAllah x
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
06-30-2006, 04:53 PM
The amount of FREE posting in this thread is beyond believe. Stick to the topic.
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
07-01-2006, 08:53 PM
:sl:

Some aspects of the film is “iffy”….I’ll give you an example the “bit” about the cave- where the Prophet pbuh and Abu Bakr hid , in the film they say that a spider web covered the cave however from Quran and Sunnah we understand that in fact it was not a spider web but angels.


Allah says in the Quran:

If you help him (Muhammad pbuh) not (it does not matter), for Allah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of the two; when they (Muhammad and Abu Bakr) were in the cave, he (pbuh) said to his companion (Abu Bakr): “Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us.” Then Allah sent down His Sakinah (calmness, tranquillity, peace) upon him, and strengthened him with forces (angles) which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieve the lowermost, while the Word of Allah that became the uppermost; and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
At-Taubah: 40
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Wow sis... I didn't know that.:eek:
Reply

Umm Yoosuf
07-01-2006, 09:33 PM
I guess you learn new things everyday- Islam is a learnining process Alhamdulilaah. I wonder though, what eveidence do people use, for the spider web covering the cave. I have never come across it in the Sunnah ever!
Reply

------
07-02-2006, 04:31 PM
I've seen the film and it is absolutely WIKED! - Masha'Allah!!!!

It made me cry from the beauty of how Muslims could give up ANYTHING in the name of Islam! :'(
Reply

Muhammad Waqqas
07-07-2006, 06:25 AM
Isen't there any direct link for downloading it? Google video runs a very slowly on my computer. Perhaps there can be a link to MPEG or WMV of the movie?
Reply

------
07-07-2006, 07:45 AM
I dunno.........anyone have it?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Muhammad Waqqas
Isen't there any direct link for downloading it? Google video runs a very slowly on my computer. Perhaps there can be a link to MPEG or WMV of the movie?
LAAAAAaaaaaaa! lol

if i find anything i'll let u kno inshaAllah.
Reply

------
07-07-2006, 09:56 AM
edit -sorry
Reply

------
07-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Heres a link to download it Insha'Allah!

Click Here
Reply

IceQueen~
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
I guess you learn new things everyday- Islam is a learnining process Alhamdulilaah. I wonder though, what eveidence do people use, for the spider web covering the cave. I have never come across it in the Sunnah ever!
i've heard this too-that a spider web covered the opeing of the cave and a dove's nest was present so the kuffar thought it was undisturbed. But i read that this hadith is weak..
Reply

------
07-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Whats the hadith reference tho?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Marya1
i've heard this too-that a spider web covered the opeing of the cave and a dove's nest was present so the kuffar thought it was undisturbed. But i read that this hadith is weak..
on the other hand, imam anwar-al-awlaki stated a sound narration about the spider webs. In accordance with the fact that Allah can use everything and anything as his soldier....

:salamext:
Reply

IceQueen~
07-07-2006, 12:31 PM
hmm-really? i read it was weak (spider web and dove hadith) in history of islam (darussalam publications)
sometimes a hadith may be weak because of its chain of narration while its contents may be OK. especially if confirmed by a sahih hadith...
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Marya1
hmm-really? i read it was weak (spider web and dove hadith) in history of islam (darussalam publications)
sometimes a hadith may be weak because of its chain of narration while its contents may be OK. especially if confirmed by a sahih hadith...
Allahu Allam, you read it weak, i "heard" it to be strong from imam anwar-al-awlaki, i think your source is better seeing as its on paper lol ! no seriously, till i can confirm it best ignored. Even tho imam anwar-al-awlaki is an extremely trustworthy imam :)

:salamext:
Reply

Muhammad Waqqas
07-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Thanks brother/sister for the link, that's exactly what I was looking for.
Reply

------
07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Ur welcome Akhee!
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 08:02 PM
lol... i was about to watch this then my mum came in and started sayin how she thinks its soooo inappropriate that they've done this to our beloved Rasullulah, Habibullah saws !

and you guys made it sound so educational aswell :(
i guess i wont be watchin it... i'll let my nieces tho seein as they watch everythin else lol

:salamext:
Reply

Muezzin
07-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
lol... i was about to watch this then my mum came in and started sayin how she thinks its soooo inappropriate that they've done this to our beloved Rasullulah, Habibullah saws !
No disrespect to your mother, but has she seen the film? I mean, I haven't, so I can't really judge either way...
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
No disrespect to your mother, but has she seen the film? I mean, I haven't, so I can't really judge either way...
naa, she goes its impossible to portray the beauty, its impossible to make the movie wivout putting in at least some form of presence of the sahabi's who we love and respect too much to dishonor by the idea which todays man may come up with of such people (implying that society has become so corrupt that they cant even imagine just how beautiful and blessed the sahabi's where).
and due to the stressing of picture making being so wrong it jus gets her more vexxed...

her points are clear... make sence... may Allah bless her :)

:salamext:
Reply

Muezzin
07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
naa, she goes its impossible to portray the beauty, its impossible to make the movie wivout putting in at least some form of presence of the sahabi's who we love and respect too much to dishonor by the idea which todays man may come up with of such people (implying that society has become so corrupt that they cant even imagine just how beautiful and blessed the sahabi's where).
and due to the stressing of picture making being so wrong it jus gets her more vexxed...
Ahh. I see. Those are good points.

her points are clear... make sence... may Allah bless her :)

:salamext:
Ameen. May Allah bless all our parents.
Reply

Ghazi
07-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
lol... i was about to watch this then my mum came in and started sayin how she thinks its soooo inappropriate that they've done this to our beloved Rasullulah, Habibullah saws !

and you guys made it sound so educational aswell :(
i guess i wont be watchin it... i'll let my nieces tho seein as they watch everythin else lol

:salamext:
:sl:

Actully bro I disagree, firstly the shahba arn't even shown and secondly I havn't come across any evidence saying that it's not permissable to show a representive on screen of the sahaba we must remember even though we love and respect them they're men just like us.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by islam-truth
:sl:

Actully bro I disagree, firstly the shahba arn't even shown and secondly I havn't come across any evidence saying that it's not permissable to show a representive on screen of the sahaba we must remember even though we love and respect them they're men just like us.
im not saying its haram bro, i have no right or Ilm to say such a thing. Im just saying out of my own understanding (which could be the wrong type waAllahu Allam) i think its best avoided, i like the imagination i have of those beautiful people in my mind :)

:wasalamex


Sincere apologies to all i may have offended, i feel kinda bad for stating all this now..
Reply

Ghazi
07-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
im not saying its haram bro, i have no right or Ilm to say such a thing. Im just saying out of my own understanding (which could be the wrong type waAllahu Allam) i think its best avoided, i like the imagination i have of those beautiful people in my mind :)

:wasalamex


Sincere apologies to all i may have offended, i feel kinda bad for stating all this now..
:sl:

I understand sorry for the misunderstanding.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 06:21 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 07:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:21 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 06:08 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 05:03 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!