/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Encounters....

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 02:41 AM
Could you recall anytime you got into a fight, and tell in detail about the fight? Well mine was me vs. Paris, it all started with him annoying me in class, and interrupting me in conversations with my friend. Well you know what happens next, I approached him and ask what's your problem with me, he says he doesn’t like me for some reason. I ask him to stop, but he insist we fight, I try to get out of the fight and tell him why don't we talk it out. Well I used my charm and seduced the beast-not really-, and we became friends and lived happily ever after.

P.S. this was a joke, this never happen, but I would like to hear yours. :giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
06-27-2006, 02:57 AM
erm in grade 2 i threw a rock and it hit a kids head :hiding: (the kid was older than me) and his friend basheeed me to death and i ended up in the principal's office and she screamed at me so badly i started crying and my name was entered into the "black book" lol and i was threatened with the "strap" (bamboo stick) but the director was away or soemthing..

the funny part was when she threatened to suspsend me (shesh i was in grade 2 man) and i go "oh miss it wasnt me it was someone who looked like me who done it"

lol i swear i still remember her face she was trying to hide laughter or soemthing lol.

but she became my teacher in grade 3 and i became one of her fav students and she still remembers me till now :statisfie

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 01:14 PM
The encounter I had at Saturday Islamic school, located somewhere I'm sure now one knows. One day I was told to memorize 6 verses, and I came the next day, and forgot a part and the teacher got his traditional wiping stick. Well you know what happens next....and he sent a note to my parents. I soon after told my mom, and we quit and registered for another, and when I see him in the stores I try to stay out of his point of view.:happy:

Nawal89
06-27-2006, 02:39 PM
I had a fight with this girl for calling my shoes boy shoes. We fought like animals and i won that fight. No one could get away with calling my tennis boy shoes.

Another one is when this american girl called me piggy..i was sunburnt..right after calss in front of everyone me and ehr started squalling and scratching..our teacher had to break us up. She put me in the bad too, i was so mad i hated that teacher for months. She was a nice woman though so i finally got over it.

I also got into a fight with my friends brother..i was eleven he was 16..it was hilarous..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
06-27-2006, 02:41 PM
:sl:

Should we be revealing our sins like fights ect?

Nawal89
06-27-2006, 02:42 PM
is a fight you had when you were eight or nine considered a sin?:rollseyes:

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 03:19 PM
If you fight that's not a sin, if your fighting without a cause for safety or another’s that's a sin, because it's just for the joy to get adrenalin going.

P.S. I'm not sure on topic,feel free to correct at any moment if I'm wrong.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.