/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Animal Corpses?

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Mind sharing your expereinces with Animal corpses?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Daffodil
06-27-2006, 02:10 PM
What on earth do u mean?

rubiesand
06-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Huh???

Mawaddah
06-27-2006, 02:26 PM
I've had tons of experience with dead animals

Why do you want to know anyway? this question is way too weird

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdulwaheed
06-27-2006, 02:26 PM
I see dead cats on the roads all the time in my suburb.. it maked me sad because i love animals especially cats

Nawal89
06-27-2006, 02:32 PM
there are dead dogs adn cats on the streets all the time. sometimes there are racoons. What exactly do you mean by experiences?

Nabil-Munsif
06-27-2006, 03:09 PM
:heated: The words are in dark print people, I mean tell about your experiences some of you told me barely a sentence but that still completing the instructions. Basically tell anything that happened, or you felt after encountering a animal's corpse.

Sis786
06-27-2006, 03:15 PM
I once stepped on a bug and then a burried it with a proper function..crying and all

amirah_87
06-27-2006, 03:16 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

I've seen quite a few...i've seen a chicken getting slaughtered right infront of me..also a sheep!!.....i've seen the body and head of a hyena.....

the sickest was the sheep cause it stayed with us for two days before being dish of the day for eid al-adhaa!! ;D

and the hyena ...was just gross!!!!......it's meat is the redest meat that i have ever seen and probabaly exists!!.....it was like redder than redder!!...subhaanAllah

and i've also seen a dead dog..lying in the middle of the street!!....that was disgusting too!!!....with flies all over it....yucky!!

also the corpse of my dead pet birdie :'( , that was sick and sad too!!!

wa alaykum ass salaam

Nawal89
06-27-2006, 04:31 PM
^Hyena is grossss. I wonder how they eat that stuff. Hyena maraq.yuk.

I slaughtered my goat for eidul adh-ha, and i cried for a whole hour after that. Also i found my kitty with it's neck eaten out, so i picked it up and threw it in the bush. Poor kitty. now i think i should have burried it.

amirah_87
06-27-2006, 09:47 PM
^^^^ that is sick Nawaal!! you slaughtered a goat!!! :?

Abdulwaheed
06-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Well there was a time when my cat brought in a brid it had killed. i smacked my cat, wrestled the poor bird from its jaws and buried it in my yard.

Nabil-Munsif
06-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Lol, poor cat brought it to oyu to show that it was happy with it's lifestyle, and you ruined the present it was trying to show you. Same thing with a classmate of mine but it was actually a HUGE Rat!!!!! +o(

Woodrow
06-28-2006, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabil-Munsif
Mind sharing your expereinces with Animal corpses?
Asalaamu Alaikum Akhi,

Is there any way you could define your question a little better. As it stands, it is difficult to determine what you are looking for. Is there some pertinent information you are seeking or is this a question from curiosity?

Abdulwaheed
06-28-2006, 03:20 AM
Lol, poor cat brought it to oyu to show that it was happy with it's lifestyle, and you ruined the present it was trying to show you. Same thing with a classmate of mine but it was actually a HUGE Rat!!!!! +o(
LOL it brought the dead bird into my room and was playing wit it on my bed. The cat might be happy with that lifestyle, but im not
Yea my cat catches rats all the time. she runs away with them tho and she doesnt eat them. Man i think that cat is evil

Nabil-Munsif
06-28-2006, 05:21 AM
You know I watched this on the animal planet that out of all the entire cat family the cat that kills the most-this might be surprisingly -the common cat. It's due to the fact that it doesn’t need to actually hunt for it's food, it's arrogant of it's luxury and just hunt for the joy of hunting.

Abdulwaheed
06-28-2006, 06:10 AM
Grrr i love cats, but I hate hem for killing all the other little animals just for fun

Asyur an-Nagi
06-28-2006, 08:55 AM
animal corpses? ohhh...please+o(

Nabil-Munsif
06-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Please if your going to be negative on threads it's better just to keep quite then say something that might anger someone else, thank you.

P.S. Yeah I don't like the fact cats just kill for sport, I had a bunch of cats in Pakistan, and believe me they raided my house more then several times, our maid had to keep watch of the backyard(due to the fact meat was hanged similar to wet clothes). Yeah but I kinda miss them, although they're never common in neighborhoods to have like 10 cats as pets.

searcheroftruth
06-30-2006, 12:57 AM
i saw a man once kill a goat and then scream some mad words into a fire by some hotle i was staying in on my holiday creepy write

snakelegs
06-30-2006, 02:04 AM
i was in the room when my dog died. interesting thing about it is that they don't all die at once - there were minor musculature movements for quite awhile and there was a while where i wasn't completely sure she was dead yet. then i had to dig a hole to put her in and the earth was so hard i had to chip it away.
also, i've seen a lot of different kinds of animals' corpses.

3iraqiyya
06-30-2006, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
I once stepped on a bug and then a burriedit...crying and all
LOL! Now that's funny. Aaaaw but i can see why. Did you know Abu Bakr r.a cried until his beard was dripping wet, after he saw a bird fall from the sky/a tree (cnt remember) n die. When asked why, he said he wishes he could be like the bird, in that he will not be judged over his actions but will be raised then will die. SubhanAllah! See the magnitude of his iman!

Sorry for going off-topic!

format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
^I slaughtered my goat for eidul adh-ha, and i cried for a whole hour after that. Also i found my kitty with it's neck eaten out, so i picked it up and threw it in the bush. Poor kitty. now i think i should have burried it.
True. You feel that an animal you've kept for long is part of your family- to an extent. Bet you didnt dare eat from the meat.

:giggling: you threw ur dead pet in the bush!!!!!! ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
Well there was a time when my cat brought in a brid it had killed. i smacked my cat,
Aaaw. I read sumwhere that cats bring killed prey back to their owners as a token/gift to show their love. Aaaaw y smack it! lol

Animal corpses- budgie1- flew out of window, saw it frozen to death up the road next day. aaaww

budgie2- just dropped dead one day n went stiff- buried it in garden. Amazing how death of an animal can really instill fear in you, n the realities of death become really apparent- really does hit you.

budgie 3- unfortunately same fate as budgie2.

Ill answer potentail questions in advance lol:

1- No, I do not own 50 budgies, n im not obsessed with them either.

2- Budgies ARE well cared after. Time span between their deaths is long.

May the budgies rest in peace. :statisfie

Asyur an-Nagi
06-30-2006, 04:26 AM
Please if your going to be negative on threads it's better just to keep quite then say something that might anger someone else, thank you.

P.S. Yeah I don't like the fact cats just kill for sport, I had a bunch of cats in Pakistan, and believe me they raided my house more then several times, our maid had to keep watch of the backyard(due to the fact meat was hanged similar to wet clothes). Yeah but I kinda miss them, although they're never common in neighborhoods to have like 10 cats as pets.
yeah...a negative thread

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.