/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where can you study Arabic

Annie
06-28-2006, 02:07 AM
:sl:
I am intrested in studying the arabic language, i can read arabic but i cant understand it and i would really like to study it so that i can learn the language. T his is because i can read the Quran but i cant understand, so i read the translation version of the quran in english but i think it would be benficial to me to undertand the meanings of the Quran in Arabic. Therfore can anyone one tell me were you can study Arabic. jazakallah
:w:
Annie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
06-28-2006, 02:12 AM
salamz sis
depends which country ur in.. some universities offer diplomas in arabic (the western ones), most of my friends learnt it by asking other bros to teach them for 2 or so lessons a week and over a few years they managed to get the hang of it.

Madinah and makkah also offer courses, but apparently its not easy to get in because there's alot of applicants n stuff..

one of our family friends (she's british) actualy went to syria for a few months to learn.. and she learnt a fair bit too

salamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.